Susan Miller

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Our Lord Jesus said: “Not every one that said to Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of My Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 7:21). We can see from this that entering the kingdom of heaven is not a simple matter. Not everyone who claim to be christians can enter into God's kingdom. We must strive to pursue. But How do we work hard to become a person who can do God's will? I am curious, and hope to get answers from you. Thank you. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,044
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

55 minutes ago, Susan Miller said:

Our Lord Jesus said: “Not every one that said to Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of My Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 7:21). We can see from this that entering the kingdom of heaven is not a simple matter. Not everyone who claim to be christians can enter into God's kingdom. We must strive to pursue. But How do we work hard to become a person who can do God's will? I am curious, and hope to get answers from you. Thank you. 

When God made man He made him in His image and likeness, and He made man to first subdue, and then rule the earth and its immediate environs of sea and sky. As you know, man disobeyed God and became useless for the twin purposes above. But the councils of God are immutable and so it was just a matter of time until God initiated a recovery for men. This recovery needed two phases. (1) The man had to be forgiven His offenses against a High and Holy God. (29 He needed to be trained and tested before he could start the process of subduing and ruling. The means was Christ as both a Substitute for retribution and a Supply for the Nature and energy needed to rule like God.

Man was not equipped, nor capable of saving himself from just deserts of rebellion, so this part of his salvation was effected by Christ, and the IMPARTED and IMPUTED to man by God. Man had only to BELIEVE. So recovery from the threat of retribution is caused by Christ and to be had by FAITH in Christ. But, as man has a free will, his BEHAVIOR became a matter of obedience, morality and the nature he exuded. That is, the man had to BELIEVE for salvation and be found OBEDIENT for ruling.

Without a long exegesis, the men seeking the Kingdom are already Christians. The knew the Lord. The called upon Him in their lifetimes. The had the Holy Spirit's power for miracles. To get the holy Spirit for power they had to have been Baptized (Act.2:38). And Mark 16:17 says that casting out demons is sure sign that they are BELIEVERS. Added to all this, the men claiming the Kingdom are together. They belong to an assize that will only have Christians, since the unbelievers will be raised and judged 1,000 years later (Rev.20:1-4).

These men are refused entry into the kingdom for one reason only. They did the works of God without His orders. Our Lord does not condemn the WORKS: He condemns the WORKERS of these WORKS. They thought that they could do what they liked. They had the power from God to do it, but not His orders. The corporals usurped the General's position. When Paul wanted to preach in Asia and Bithynia in Acts 16, he had a general mandate to preach the kingdom. But God needed him elsewhere. Thus, despite having the great commission, like every Christian has, Paul took orders from a General Who was thinking strategically. The immediate need was Macedonia - not Asia.

Jesus prayed; "Thy (God's) kingdom COME (to earth), THY (God's) WILL BE DONE ON EARTH ...." Any Christian who cannot OBEY is not fit for the Kingdom. No Christian who does not have the self control, discipline and self denial to utterly do God's will, will be refused the position of king in the next age

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,604
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, at it's simplest, when called by the Holy Spirit to go-Go! Do so knowing that faith without works is a dead faith. It is not working for faith that will be occurring; instead it will be obedience to the faith of Jesus that  one is called into that  needs to be and will be  done. Just be obedient to the calling by the Holy Spirit. Be ready  be willing.

• Well Said! 3

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,960
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

On 10/4/2023 at 2:45 AM, Susan Miller said:

Romans 10:10 is such an easy verse to remember.

Rom 10:10  For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.

So @Susan Miller the big question is "What if you stop believing with your heart, and stop confessing with your mouth?"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.35
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

On 10/3/2023 at 6:45 AM, Susan Miller said:

Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

The beloved Romans 8, except this verse:

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Partakers

2 Co 1:7 And our hope for you is steadfast, because we know that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so also you will partake of the consolation.

Hebrews 12:8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.

1 Peter 4:

1 Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, 

2 that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God.

12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; 

13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy. 

14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. 

15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters. 

16 Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.

17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? 

18 Now “If the righteous one is scarcely saved,
Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?”

19 Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator.

Jeremiah

3:15 And I will give you shepherds according to My heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.

23:1 Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of My pasture! says the Lord.

The Narrow Way that leads to life, but few are they who find it.

Matthew 13:

20 But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles. 22 Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful. 23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”

This is an hard saying; who can hear it?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,217
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 10/3/2023 at 7:45 AM, Susan Miller said:

Ever have that feeling you been somewhere before? Lol just playing sorry. 

I truly understand what your saying but where is this "Not everyone who claim to be christians can enter into God's kingdom" From Matt-John? He never said that to any Christian. He was before verse 21 talking about something. How did they then address Him? Master, lord lord. Seems He knew the ones He was talking to.. context.

So forgive me but who is doing this work? Did He not say that "I am convinced and confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will [continue to] perfect and complete it until the day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return].". So are you working doing good works to keep your salvation or earn your way in? I don't know. This will be good... I don't have to do anything to get in to His kingdom. I am already a citizen of Heaven. Brothers and sisters you should know this "But [we are different, because] our citizenship is in heaven. And from there we eagerly await [the coming of] the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ"

I will put my self out there.. that means to be made fun of like some do the WOF believers. At 15 I was alone in the house on my knees said "Jesus show me what I have to do to be more like you". I use to go to this bible study ran by two grand parents. The wife she prayed 4 hours every day. Well one night it was about a week or so later we were all praising the lord and she stops says to me "Danny.. I don't know what this means but the lord said "I will show you what you have to do". Oh I could keep going things I have never shared.. watch were you cast. Great great great IS THE LODR HOLY HOLY HOLY! OH praise GOD GLORY GLORY GLORY TO JESUS!  HAHA amen.

See I am not doing anything to earn to get my self in.. I am in. I have been saved. Its not a thought..its not a idea I hope about. Its just in me. Never free to sin but.. sin was taken care of. If I do nothing at the end He smiles HIs love He joy that I am there.. but when it come to rewards.. nothing where as others they will hear "my good and faithful servant". Don't allow ANYONE to take your crown. Many keep trying

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

We stop striving.  We ask God to fill us with His Spirit because we can't in ourselves ever be worthy.  Only Jesus has ever done that and only His Spirit in us will ever find us worthy.  It is his life that loves through us, forgives others through us, and reaches out in compassion to those needs we see around us.  

Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Col 1:27  To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Gal 2:20  I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. 

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.74
  • Days Won:  149

God's will foremost- Accept His son. Nothing we do before that means anything, Everything we do after that is striving towards complete obedience. The Kingdom uses workers. An unproductive worker is useless.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,148
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 10/3/2023 at 8:45 AM, Susan Miller said:

By confessing publicly that Jesus is our Lord and Believe the Father raised him from the dead.

And living a life following his commandments.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

Jesus in us is the very best of Heaven in us now, already, and He is the best good of God's kingdom also already in us.

And Jesus growing in us prepares us for God's kingdom ruling the earth.