bornagain2011

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

https://relevantmagazine.com/current/world/christian-pentagon-officials-halted-ufo-research-over-fear-that-aliens-are-demons/

From the article, 

A UFO researcher is claiming that Pentagon commanders are trying to put the brakes on extraterrestrial studies due to their Christian beliefs.

Ron James, director of media relations for the UFO research group MUFON, has shared that US government officials are concerned aliens might actually be demons in disguise. James said that the government-sanctioned Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program faced opposition from “a very large contingent of people” within the Pentagon who believe the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena reported by US military sources were potentially piloted by creatures from Hell.

James went on to share that Luis Elizondo, the head of AATIP, struggled to get proper funding because of this group of individuals. Elizondo allegedly said it “was not just a little voice in The Pentagon…but a huge group of people thought the phenomenon that was being witnessed was demons.”

Despite religious leaders, including Pope Francis, acknowledging that there is likely life on other planets, this group of officials are wary. In fact, Jones mentioned his conversation with Christian U.S. Congressman Tim Burchett.

“I sat down and interviewed him,” Jones said. “His feeling was that if you look in the Bible and you look at Ezekiel building the wheel there’s a lot of people that think that that was a spaceship.”

Jones clarified on Julian Dorsey’s podcast he does not think aliens are demons, but simply beings from a different universe

Could this be part of the future deception? Do you think they should reveal their concerns to the public? How do you think the public would react?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

11 minutes ago, bornagain2011 said:

https://relevantmagazine.com/current/world/christian-pentagon-officials-halted-ufo-research-over-fear-that-aliens-are-demons/

From the article, 

A UFO researcher is claiming that Pentagon commanders are trying to put the brakes on extraterrestrial studies due to their Christian beliefs.

Ron James, director of media relations for the UFO research group MUFON, has shared that US government officials are concerned aliens might actually be demons in disguise. James said that the government-sanctioned Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program faced opposition from “a very large contingent of people” within the Pentagon who believe the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena reported by US military sources were potentially piloted by creatures from Hell.

James went on to share that Luis Elizondo, the head of AATIP, struggled to get proper funding because of this group of individuals. Elizondo allegedly said it “was not just a little voice in The Pentagon…but a huge group of people thought the phenomenon that was being witnessed was demons.”

Despite religious leaders, including Pope Francis, acknowledging that there is likely life on other planets, this group of officials are wary. In fact, Jones mentioned his conversation with Christian U.S. Congressman Tim Burchett.

“I sat down and interviewed him,” Jones said. “His feeling was that if you look in the Bible and you look at Ezekiel building the wheel there’s a lot of people that think that that was a spaceship.”

Jones clarified on Julian Dorsey’s podcast he does not think aliens are demons, but simply beings from a different universe

Could this be part of the future deception? Do you think they should reveal their concerns to the public? How do you think the public would react?

I tend to agree with the notion that there's not a lot of wasted effort when it comes to pushing an agenda.  And when that agenda is being pushed by the spiritual forces of wickedness, its even more true. 

The next global deception is going to be when the man of sin performs amazing signs and wonders.  The whole extraterrestrial narrative will play right into that scenario.  And regardless of the claims, the power on display will be supernatural.  Satan gives his power, throne, and great authority to another evil angel (the beast) while he enters the man of sin.  Satan then works in conjunction with the beast to deceive the world through signs and wonders.

I doubt there's life on other planets.  In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth, not earths.  The earth is unique, at least how I read it.  So, yeah, I think those exposing the UFO phenom as demonic are correct and it should be exposed as such.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.24
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

10 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I tend to agree with the notion that there's not a lot of wasted effort when it comes to pushing an agenda.  And when that agenda is being pushed by the spiritual forces of wickedness, its even more true. 

The next global deception is going to be when the man of sin performs amazing signs and wonders.  The whole extraterrestrial narrative will play right into that scenario.  And regardless of the claims, the power on display will be supernatural.  Satan gives his power, throne, and great authority to another evil angel (the beast) while he enters the man of sin.  Satan then works in conjunction with the beast to deceive the world through signs and wonders.

I doubt there's life on other planets.  In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth, not earths.  The earth is unique, at least how I read it.  So, yeah, I think those exposing the UFO phenom as demonic are correct and it should be exposed as such.

Indeed!  I doubt life on other planets, but there could be I suppose . . . God can create life where He desires!  The bible doesn't seem to indicate any ET out there, so I assume if there was there might be some clear mention in scripture.  And if ETs were to visit the earth, it seems it would be a major event that God would want us to know about and be prepared for on some level.  So since the bible seems to be silent on such, I think it's safest to not let our imaginations run away with us and invent ETs.

My dad claims he saw a UFO when he was young and I believe him.  When we have discussions about UFOs I tell him my thoughts that they are deceptions of some sort, linked to the spirit world somehow, and may be demonic in nature.  I've also let him know the idea that the lawless one may use the whole ET fascination to dupe mankind.  So I think it's good, if the story is true, that some in the Pentagon may think this too!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, bornagain2011 said:

From the article, 

I read Ezekiel and it sounded like he was describing a jet with man sitting in it.Posibly a fighter jet since he only saw one man sitting in it.F35 maybe He described the flying creature having a firmament like a canopy and the wheels lifted up when the flying creature lifted up.Soundedc like he was describing the how the wheels retract after take off.

I found it fascinating.

As for aliens,I Believe there certainly can be life on other planets.The universe is huge and God likes creating things.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

I personally don't believe that Ezekiel saw a UFO, but I will definitely have to ask him about it when I meet him one day lol.

It's good that some higher up in the government are realizing that they are demons. I wonder what this could mean in the coming future.

I believe it could create chaos. Think about it, people would rather believe that there are benevolent or even not benevolent beings out in our universe rather than demonic forces that the world has no way of fighting back against. They would lose hope.

There was a scientist on YouTube that was discussing why he believes they are demons based on science, one of the reasons is that these objects fly at 5,000-10,000 mph and there is no sonic boom. They defy the laws of physics completely. An object in universe should not be able to physically do the things they are able to do, they would be destroyed. And they tend to blip in and out of our dimension. It's crazy.

Edited by bornagain2011

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

This is not the conspiracy section so I won't get into it too much.

But everything related to the idea of aliens is a deception.

Whatever Ezekiel saw was both physical and spiritual.

"And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go"

"the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels"
Ezekiel 1:12,20

"God called the firmament Heaven." Gen 1:8
"God called the dry land earth." Gen 1:9

"Heaven is my throne and the earth my foot stool" Isaiah 66:1

The sky is my throne and the land my foot stool

There is a city on top of the sky with streets of transparent gold,
Gods throne is out in the open in the middle of that city. [Rev 22]

Ezekiel had a vision of part of the sky, the firmament, the part with Gods throne above it,
and four living creatures holding it above their heads as it came down by Ezekiel.

Ezekiel 1:4, 22 [Job 37:18], 25,26,27,28