IGNORED

My thoughts on what might happen soon with this war in Gaza.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, OneLight said:

A sentiment I've not heard since Nam .. Kill them all and let God sort them out.

9 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

~ My Lai Massacre 1968.

Then you remember what the goal was (besides surviving), 
         Body Count

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Thanks Dennis,I did print it out to read to read later,it needs more a pot coffee indeed!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I do not recall US. doing any packing up in Afghanistan. 

but we did go home....   they are already home.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Yes, thanks Dennis, a good read.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

THE SIX DAY WAR

Speaking three weeks after the war ended, as he accepted an honorary degree from Hebrew University, Yitzhak Rabin gave his reasoning behind the success of Israel:

Our airmen, who struck the enemies' planes so accurately that no one in the world understands how it was done and people seek technological explanations or secret weapons; our armored troops who beat the enemy even when their equipment was inferior to his; our soldiers in all other branches... who overcame our enemies everywhere, despite the latter's superior numbers and fortifications-all these revealed not only coolness and courage in the battle but...an understanding that only their personal stand against the greatest dangers would achieve victory for their country and for their families, and that if victory was not theirs the alternative was annihilation.

Within six days, Israel had won a decisive land war. Israeli forces had taken control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

Psalm 83.

V. 1 - 5 We see the enemies of God & Israel are conspiring together saying `Come let us wipe them out as a nation.`

In 1967 different countries around Israel took counsel together with one accord to destroy Israel from being a nation. For the first time in history these countries forgot their differences. They formed a confederacy to declare a `Jehud` - holy war to wipe the name of Israel from remembrance. These actual words were frequently broadcast over Radio Cairo & published in world newspapers. Unknowingly they were practically quoting directly from prophecy given 25 centuries ago. (Ps. 83: 4)

V. 6 - 8 Even the participants were accurately delineated - under ancient names.

ANCIENT NAME.....................MODERN NAME

Edom, Moab, Ammon................Jordan
Hagarenes, Amalek, Philistines...Egypt
Ishmaelites......................Arabia
Gebal, Tyre......................Lebanon
Assyria..........................Syria, Iraq

V. 9 - 18 And what was the outcome?

`Fill their faces with dishonour,....let them be ashamed & dismayed...let them be humiliated.....` (V. 16 & 17)

Israel  AGAINST

OTHERS - Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq & Lebanon, (supported by Algeria, Kuwait, Libya, Morocco, Pakistan, PLO, Sudan, & Tunisia)

Their Strength.

Israel - 264,000 troops, 300 aircraft, 800 tanks.

The Others - 547,000 troops 957 aircraft, 2,504 tanks.

With those numbers and the war over in 6 days I would say the `Others` would be very embarrassed & ashamed. (as scripture tells us)

The land of Israel has been populated by the Jewish people since 2000 BC. Here's the timeline, in case you didn't realize that it is their homeland, as designated by Yahweh.

1900 BC: Abraham chosen by God as the Father of the Jewish Nation.

1900 BC: Isaac, Abraham's son, rules over Israel.

1850 BC: Jacob, son of Issac, rules over Israel.

1400 BC: Moses leads the people out of Egypt and back to Israel.

1010 BC: King David unites the 12 tribes into one nation.

970 BC: King Solomon, son of David, builds the first temple structure in Jerusalem

930 BC: Israel is divided into two kingdoms, the Kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judah.

800s BC: The rise of the prophets, God's messengers.

722 BC: Kingdom of Israel is conquered by Assyrians.

605 BC: Kingdom Judah is conquered by the Babylonians.

586 BC: Solomon's Temple is destroyed by the Babylonians.

539 BC: Persians conquer the Babylonians and take control of Israel.

538 BC: The Jews return to Israel from exile.

520 BC: The Temple is rebuilt.

450 BC: Reforms made by Ezra and Nehemiah.

433 BC: Malachi is the end of the prophetic age.

432 BC: The last group of Jews return from exile.

333 BC: The Greeks conquer the Persian empire.

323 BC: The Egyptian and Syrian empire take over Israel.

167 BC: Hasmonean's recapture Israel, and the Jews are ruled independently.

70 BC: Romans conquer Israel.

20 BC: King Herod builds the "third" temple

6 BC: Jesus Christ is born in Bethlehem

70 AD: Romans destroy the temple

After that, the people were captives to the Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, and Crusaders. Through all of these events, the Jewish people continued to live in Israel. There were more or less of them, depending on the centuries, but there was never a time when the Jews didn't live in the land. They stayed, they built their communities, they raised their families, practiced their faith and they suffered at the hands of many outside rulers, but they always kept their faith. It is what sustains them, even now.

In 1948, the UN established the State of Israel, the nation of Jews. Don't buy the Palestinian lies that they are entitled to the land. It simply is not true. Yahweh will also provide a way for his chosen people to live in Israel, as He has for thousands of years. Pray for the people of Israel.

@Dennis1209

Morning Dennis,

How did your church message go today? Did people have questions for you?

I very much like how you put the end time events together and I noticed a few things ,

Interesting how you mentioned Jer.49:35 that the bow will be broken in Iran and they will scatter,in Revelation 6:2 it talks again about a bow, that's when the Tribulation start,can it be that the A.C will do something to Elam so they will scatter? Only time can tell..

Also when Damascus will be destroyed there will be fire involved? Jer.49:23 and it effects maybe Northern Israel from the strike in Damascus?

Indeed a prophetic even took place during Donald Trump and the Abram accord? Was God please with this? Didn't He tell the people of Israel to go to Him instead of their neighbours?

Thank you  very much for your detailed post,its printed and I will  safe  it in my Bible.

I never thought we see the days were living in. Whats happening is unbelievable,I have to take a break from seeing those awful brutal pictures and listen to what is happening only. I know they start a ground war today and will other countries step in ?  Israels and our redemption draws near.Maranatha,Jesus come!

Thanks for sharing..

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

This attack is part of the birth signs. It could be the start of what brings the Antichrist. Eventually Isarel will lose a war and be removed from there lands. Egypt is to shed innocent blood in Isarel. Now they are moving there tanks and troops to the Gaza border. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

today i learn the  that Gaza aka Palestine

the Palestinians originally came from  Cyprus and before that Greece. so that wouldn't make them Arab's then?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/9/2023 at 11:42 PM, farouk said:

@Marilyn C Well, from a complex strategy perspective there may be something there in what you say, I don't know.

But also from a Gospel witness perspective in Scripture - in Acts - Gaza was the place of meeting between Philip and the Ethiopian eunuch; and I also think for the pilgrim church's perspective taking Gospel opportunities in crisis times is so important, even as the Lord Himself sovereignly works out His purposes among Jews, Gentiles and the church of God (1 Corinthians 10.32).

(My 2c.........if this makes sense?)

Biblically speaking there never was a land of Palestine nor a race called Palestinians either. It was named in AD 135 Palestina and the people were philistines.  

• Thumbs Up 1