• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Nearly five years ago, I posted that the Antichrist was a certain "somebody" who was then in office. Well, that person appears to be rising from a political mortal wound of sorts to a position of power never before granted in his country. I testified back then about the book I had written BEFORE he was elected to office in 2016, detailing from the Bible that he was (is) the Antichrist (as in "THE," not "an"). I was mocked, ridiculed, mischaracterized, and "schooled" by countless as to why I was so craazzzzyyy.

AND HERE WE ARE. 

So, what say you now?

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Well, go ahead, uravel your parable, becuase I can't.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

1 hour ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Nearly five years ago, I posted that the Antichrist was a certain "somebody" who was then in office. Well, that person appears to be rising from a political mortal wound of sorts to a position of power never before granted in his country. I testified back then about the book I had written BEFORE he was elected to office in 2016, detailing from the Bible that he was (is) the Antichrist (as in "THE," not "an"). I was mocked, ridiculed, mischaracterized, and "schooled" by countless as to why I was so craazzzzyyy.

AND HERE WE ARE. 

So, what say you now?

Jonathan, if you don’t mind, you mentioned you wrote a book and that always requires much effort and time. Can you share with me your understanding of who the “little horn” is, when or if he came into power, and if there is a literal figure that is to come at the end of times identified as the “anti-Christ”?

In Daniel 7, God gives around 10 separate attributes or characteristics that identify the “little horn.” And I find that chapter 7 also tells us he “comes out of the 4th beast kingdom of pagan Rome.” 

Since pagan Rome was the 4th beast  in chapter 7 that “was slain and its body was destroyed,” then the little horn had to come into existence between the cross and 467 AD (demise of pagan Rome).

Look forward to your response. 

Posted (edited)

I don't care to get deeply into the weeds on various theological (preterist versus futurist) debates (been there, done that, still have the bloody t-shirt). I briefly address every argument in my book.

Daniel speaks of a historical figure in Antiochus Epiphanes (3rd kingdom) and a future figure that will arise at the end of the Age, both of whom commit the Abomination that Causes Desolation.

The Little Horn will arise at the end of the Age. I believe he and the Antichrist are one and the same. There is also a correlation between the last-days beast and the 4th Kingdom (Rome). But nothing demands that the Little Horn arises from either Greece or Rome. 

Yes, Rome is the fourth beast. But the text also indicates a terrible beast that will arise before Christ's Second Coming. I outright reject both partial and full preterism. If 70 A.D. arguments are where you are heading, they will not sway me.

I know that response is somewhat thrown together and needs unpacking. But it's late, and unfortunately, that is all I have time for.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

AND HERE WE ARE. 

So, what say you now?

Learn prophecy brother, the A.C. must be born in Greece so says Dan. 8:9, he must also arise to power in the E.U. (Out of the fourth beasts head) as Dan. 7:7-8 says. He also must have Old Assyrian blood, which means hes a Turk/Iraqi of old Assyria. The Mortal wound was Rome, the HEALING will be when the E.U. President (A.C.) conquers Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

8 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Learn prophecy brother, the A.C. must be born in Greece so says Dan. 8:9, he must also arise to power in the E.U. (Out of the fourth beasts head) as Dan. 7:7-8 says. He also must have Old Assyrian blood, which means hes a Turk/Iraqi of old Assyria. The Mortal wound was Rome, the HEALING will be when the E.U. President (A.C.) conquers Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region.

Didn't you have a date for all that?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

4 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Didn't you have a date for all that?

Did I? 

I have a date for the DOTL because it will be Apophis. Since I understand the Rapture happens before the 70th week starts, and the wrath starts in the middle of the week (Apophis April 13, 2029) then that calls for a Fall 2025 Rapture. That's not a date as most deem it, that's a season. I will not be here for the 70th week however. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

"Learn prophecy, brother." I have read some 250 volumes on eschatology. How about you? Daniel 7:7-8 does not refer to the 3rd Empire (Greece) but the 4th, which most scholars believe to be the Roman Empire. The last-days empire will align itself to some degree with its predecessors. However, nothing in the text suggests that the Antichrist must be native to either Greece or Italy. 

Do you know where the Assyrians are said to have migrated?—to a place just 50 miles from T____'s ancestors in Germany. I can support that statement, but I will have to dig for it in my files.

And there is nothing to suggest the mortal wound was Rome.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

AND HERE WE ARE. 

So, what say you now?

I'd say your right.

I believe Trump is the man of sin as well.

Posted (edited)

Shilohsfoal: Praise the Lord. Occupy until He comes.

Edited by Jonathan Dane