Fraught

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Americas Christian Heritage: Our Forefathers, the framers of America Constitution spicifically included Checks & Balances to prevent tyrants and kings and secret orders from wresting control away from the democratic process.

Once you sift through mountains of misinformation to dis-cover truth, you will see the ways and means of hidden hand of the ruling elete from day one up until this very moment.

I could go into a lengthy disertation, but people just scoff and disbelieve, so, until you search, discover then draw you own conclisions based on the overwhelming mountain of evidance that most everything in the public domain collective unconscienceousnes is a construct by social engineering to shape and mold mens ideas and perceptions, no one person can explain Lucifarian Occultic history to you in a way you could digest in one hearing.

The first rule of Fight Club, is you don't talk about Fight Club. Or else a black stealth helochopter will wisk you away to an offshore undisclosed Black-Ops location where you become a science expreiment on the effectiveness of Directed Energy Weapons on human anatomy and physiology.

They like to lay themselves down in Wicker and dance nude around fires with Willow Sticks upon Hills and in Groves, financed on your dime.

If you explained it in great detail, it would just be declared a conspiracy post and would be deleated...... but know that there are some here who do understand.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

now that i believe the one-world government is just about finalized, i am excited by prophecy fulfillment but StOP! i really don't know the scriptures that relate to this exactly. is there someone who can give these to me, at least as far as our understanding goes now. i know about the prophet Daniel's writings, but are there others that relate? i'd love to know how this is being looked at now.

thanks,

fraught (with expectation)

Hello fraught,

As near as I can tell, these scriptures from Revelation, Chapter 13 seem to apply to "one world government" scriptures

vs. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed and all the world wondered after the beast

vs. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

vs. 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

vs. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

vs. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

vs. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world...

vs. 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

vs. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

vs. 16 And he causeth all, both small and greaqt, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

vs. 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Blessings to you

Nikki

Verse 16 " "and he causeth all" meaning all of those types, small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, in the areas where he has control.

He is not going to control the whole earth. He will have total control over a fourth of the earth.

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The horsemen of Revelation 6 are about the antichrist making war and conquering. It says they will have power over a fourth of the earth.-- not the whole earth.

Hi antiaging

Thank you for your comments; however, I have to disagree based upon the fact that you while you refer to Revelation 6:8 to support your opinion, you have overlooked Revelation 13

vs. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Are you saying that the one fourth of the earth is a part of the all kindreds, and tongues, and nations?

The antichrist system infiltrates governments with spies. He will have some control, but not total control, in all nations.

There are scriptures in Daniel, Revelation and Joel that seem to show that the antichrist is going to be at war with others all the way up to armageddon when Christ returns. And if the antichrist is still going to be making war, until the end, then he cannot have total control over all nations. Daniel 7 or 8 and Daniel 11 show the antichrist beginning his conquest invading the middle east moving toward Israel. It looks like the european armies under his control will be marching against the muslims of the middle east. Antichrist will already have control over Israel during the last 3.5 years till the end. When the armies of the kings of the east march westward toward Israel to be gathered for armageddon, they must be marching against the antichrist forces of the 10 nations in Europe that he controls. So antichrist should not have control over the kings of the east, China, Japan, etc. [The vatican has very little control there now.] Armageddon looks like the kings of the east marching westward to fight with the European armies of the antichrist and when all of the armies meet at the plains of megiddo, there the Lord will return with an army of angels and destroy all of the armies that are gathered.

Daniel 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many [countries] shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, [even] Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

Daniel 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

Daniel 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Revelation 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Revelation 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Revelation 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast [it] into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Revelation 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand [and] six hundred furlongs.

the battle of armageddon in Joel:

Joel 3:9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

Joel 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I [am] strong.

Joel 3:11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

Joel 3:12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

Joel 3:13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness [is] great.

Joel 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD [is] near in the valley of decision.

Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

Joel 3:16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD [will be] the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

The overcoming of the saints in Rev. 13:7 is also referred to in Dan. 12 which Dan. 11 leads right into.

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these [things] shall be finished.

The vile person in Dan. 11 from verse 21 onward is the antichrist. And Dan. 11 leads right into chapter 12; chapter breaks are arbitrary.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

antiaging said

The antichrist system infiltrates governments with spies. He will have some control, but not total control, in all nations.

There are scriptures in Daniel, Revelation and Joel that seem to show that the antichrist is going to be at war with others all the way up to armageddon when Christ returns.

The vile person in Dan. 11 from verse 21 onward is the antichrist

Blessings to you,

Thank you for your clarifications, with which I agree.

I also think it quite possible that the antichrist system is alive today, behind the scenes making war with others, causing chaos in the nations at war today in the world, such as Israel, Iran, Africa and the Middle East and many of your muslim nations.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/10/1968

No one individual nor any government can enforce the mark. The mark is enforced by members of your household and countrymen. In every household, in every part of the world, including the undeveloped countries the mark is enforced by people of the occult. the CIA, people with esp. Overcoming the world envolves the realization of the fact that magic and the sixth sense exists.

precepts

Lord Ves

Every Empire that is mentioned in the bible, have all been regional, not one of them as been world wide.
That's because what they conquered back then was considered the world. Research the Cyrus' Cylinder and his declaring to be ruler of the world succeeding Nebuchadnezzar and Babylon. Greece and Rome had the same claim.

LV's

The next empire, the eighth empire is the Neo-Ottoman Empire.
The horns represented kings as in Alexander the great and his generals. The eight horn of Rome was the eight emperor, Titus Flavius Vespasianus. The 9th and 10th emperors were his sons that formed the Flavian dynasty. There dynasty was plucked up by Nerva the first of the Five Good Emperors. Flavius end the year of the Four Emperors. Josephus adapted the name of the beast (Flavius) and his antiquities prophecied that he was to be emperor and savior of the known world.

LV's

It will be made up of ten nations from the middle east, the bible calls it Gog and Magog (the land of Turkey). I do not know how ten goes to 150 something. Strange math.
Your adding to the bible, the word defines itself, LV. There is no gaps between the beasts in Daniel or Revelation. There's no 2,000 yrs division between any of the beasts.

LV's

1. That is true. But that is false as well, they were familiar with China and the Far East. Alexander went there, at least as far as India and did not conquer it. So he did not take over the whole world. China came to the Roman Empire. Rome Did not conquer the whole world, they did not take over Pontus nor the Barbarians in beyond the Rhine. Egypt did not go and conquer Babylon nor Assyria. Assyria was aware of Greece and failed to conquer it. Babylon was aware of nations on the otherside of Egypt and did not conquer them.
Did you read the Cyrus Cylinder?

LV's

2. Rev. 17 says that Rome was the Sixth Empire, it then says that a seventh empire will arise and this seventh empire will turn into an eighth empire. The bible translate the word into kings, but it also means kingdoms. The Empire that conquered the Byzantine Empire (which is the sixth empire, as well as Rome) was conquered by the Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman Empire defeated after World War one, the gap is between the end of that empire with the rise of the NEO-Ottoman Empire, what the bible calls the "thousand years".

3. I do not know how you get 2,000 year gap. Unless you are assuming the empires ended at Rome, which i disagree with. Rome was the sixth empire, there are eight altogether.

Have a good day.

I can only lead a horse to water etc.. Have a good day.

LV's

So where is the return of the Lord? The beast and False Prophet in Rev. 19 are defeated by Christ, most would agree that is his return, I do not. But that being the case, where and when has Christ returned?
That's ironic that you think that way.

LV's

Revelation 11, I believe, states that Christ returns when he defeats the Beast from the Abyss, and the kingdom of the world belong to him. So again, where is the return of Christ. If Revelation is fulfilled as you seem to claim with te Flavium Dynasty?
I guess it's because of my grammar why you think I'm stupid.

Pro 10:23 [it is] as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1. No it is not, because, I do not see that has his return. I see that, as symbolic defeat of the Ottoman Empire by Britain. The return of Christ does not happen until the Beast from the Abyss is defeated, when the judgments happen.

How do you read Revelation 20?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1. No it is not, because, I do not see that has his return. I see that, as symbolic defeat of the Ottoman Empire by Britain. The return of Christ does not happen until the Beast from the Abyss is defeated, when the judgments happen.

How do you read Revelation 20?

My belief is that the Beast and False Prophet was the Ottoman Empire, defeated in world war one. "The return of Christ" mentioned in 19, is a symbol of the defeat of the Ottoman Empire by Britain and her allies. Thus, allowing the nation of Israel to be formed.

Since, I believe the Beast and False Prophet, was the Ottoman Empire, the resurrection of the saints in chap. 20 are those who were killed by the Beast and False Prophet (as the verses state). They are the ones reigning in heaven, the resurrection was for them, as their reward for enduring the killing of the saints and not abandoning their faith.

That period is now, inbetween the Ottoman Empire (Beast and False Prophet) and the rise of the Beast from the Abyss (Rev. 9,11,20). That will be, the Neo-Ottoman Empire (this is a term being used today, just google it). This will be the last empire, and will invade and attack Israel and overwhelm it, Christ will return before its destruction. He then will set up his everlasting Kingdom, he will judge the dead as stated in rev. 20 and 11.

This is a short snap shot.

For myself, I do not see it that way. Satan is not bound by chains nor is he in the bottomless pit. He is very much free and wandering this world more fierce now then he ever was, knowing his time is soon to be coming to an end. I surely cannot see the Beast, nor the False Prophet in the Ottoman Empire. There was no forcing all mankind to worship the Beast, no great signs and wonders, so I can not see your logic in this.

I also notice your explanation lacking the 1000 year reign of Christ, nor does it give light to the New Heaven and New Earth, where Christ will indeed live among us forever.

I have noticed that there is a point where people dig so deep trying to understand prophesy, that the err in their understanding. Try taking it at face value and place it beside your understanding. The two are very different.