• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Ef 2:6

And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Amen :)

This body might wear out and give us pain but our Spirit will live forever  :clap:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/12/1982

No, don't be homesick. Your home for the time being is here on Earth and you have work to do.

We do have work to do, to bring more people in the Kingdom ,it's only by grace that God is not bringing more judgement on this  fallen earth what gets more wicked everyday :(

My sould does cry out to go home a lot; however I yearn to do my part for the kingdom and endure until the end. I know there is a purpose for me as there is for everyone, but as it says we groan in one accord as a woman in travil.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't wait to go home. It's tiring to look at this world, fallen and filthy. Why would you NOT wanna give your life to Christ.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Since Jesus Christ isn't returning until He ends the Tribulation, which hasn't begun yet, and begins the Millenium, the answer to your question is NO - but then I'm not one of those deceived people who believes in a Pre-Trib Rapture.

they will flock to the antichrist as if he were Christ, since they have been told over and over that the real Christ comes before the fake one, its just a matter of time that this deception will show its greatest threat to believers, regardless of all the warnings both the prophets and Jesus Himself gave

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

With all that is going on the the ME maybe it will not be long. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

As Paul said in Phillipians -

Php 4:11  Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content.
Php 4:12  I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need.
Php 4:13  I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

I think we are to learn to be content in our time here in this life.....not an easy thing to do honestly, but it is an acheivable position to find ourselves in when we accept all things that happen here and now to us are part of God's plan

Rom 8:26  Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
Rom 8:27  And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
Rom 8:28  And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

I do however "myself" long for that time that all those who are suffering, especially those destitude in so many ways that we cannot even fathom the pain and suffering - will be free of the world cursed with sin that we live in now. I do yearn to go home in the sense that "ALL" will be free of the pain in this world as God has promised us. 

Rev 21:3  And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.
Rev 21:4  He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away."
Rev 21:5  And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." Also he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."
Rev 21:6  And he said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment.

Much Love,

Hippie ........

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Since Jesus Christ isn't returning until He ends the Tribulation, which hasn't begun yet, and begins the Millenium, the answer to your question is NO - but then I'm not one of those deceived people who believes in a Pre-Trib Rapture.

they will flock to the antichrist as if he were Christ, since they have been told over and over that the real Christ comes before the fake one, its just a matter of time that this deception will show its greatest threat to believers, regardless of all the warnings both the prophets and Jesus Himself gave

I'm fed up with this mocking of pre-tribbers. I'm not a pre-tribber myself, but pre-tribbers will NOT be deceived. They are not so stupid as to fail to recognise the signs even if they are surprised to find out that the rapture hasn't happened when they thought it would. They know about the two witnesses. They know about the number of the Beast.

Those who are deceived will be Atheists, liars, thieves, new-agers and other fools. God does not desert those who believe in him nor does he try to deceive them. Stop mocking pre-tribbers. Your smugness and display of self-superiority is evident that you have little concern for your fellow Christians and are more interested in point-scoring!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I too am homesick.  I think that Paul eloquently said it the best:

21 For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. 22 If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! 23 I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; 24 but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body. 25 Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, 26 so that through my being with you again your boasting in Christ Jesus will abound on account of me.  Philippians 1:21-26

23 I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far  This I think we all know and yearn for, but at the same time 24 but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body.   As long as we are here God has a purpose for us.  We just need to trust in Him and his perfect timing and know that some day our aching to be home will be satisfied.  (I tell myself this all the time!)

I too am homesick.  I think that Paul eloquently said it the best:

21 For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. 22 If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! 23 I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; 24 but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body. 25 Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, 26 so that through my being with you again your boasting in Christ Jesus will abound on account of me.  Philippians 1:21-26

23 I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far  This I think we all know and yearn for, but at the same time 24 but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body.   As long as we are here God has a purpose for us.  We just need to trust in Him and his perfect timing and know that some day our aching to be home will be satisfied.  (I tell myself this all the time!)

Amen!

I'm fed up with this mocking of pre-tribbers. I'm not a pre-tribber myself, but pre-tribbers will NOT be deceived. They are not so stupid as to fail to recognise the signs even if they are surprised to find out that the rapture hasn't happened when they thought it would. They know about the two witnesses. They know about the number of the Beast.

Those who are deceived will be Atheists, liars, thieves, new-agers and other fools. God does not desert those who believe in him nor does he try to deceive them. Stop mocking pre-tribbers. Your smugness and display of self-superiority is evident that you have little concern for your fellow Christians and are more interested in point-scoring!

\

God will take us out of this world in His timing and it doesn't really make a difference when that will be,in His arms we're safe wherever we are in or out this world:)