• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  12/18/1961

A big mistake that a lot of people make is in conflating the woman who rides atop the beast and the beast.  They are not one and the same.  Personally, I agree that the beast is Rome, Papal Rome, to be exact, and the woman is Jerusalem.

• Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

A big mistake that a lot of people make is in conflating the woman who rides atop the beast and the beast. They are not one and the same. Personally, I agree that the beast is Rome, Papal Rome, to be exact, and the woman is Jerusalem.

The woman isn't necessarily Jerusalem, but it may be the government under Rome or the Antichrist something like the U.N or the Vatican. God's people are ordered to come out of her. The woman sits on many waters (Revelation 17:1). In prophecy or perhaps among the Israelites, the sea represents the troubled world of the Gentiles. This may imply that the woman or Babylon the great, has total domination over the Gentile world. Something like a world government. A government like the Babylon of Nimrod's time in the book of Genesis.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

A big mistake that a lot of people make is in conflating the woman who rides atop the beast and the beast. They are not one and the same. Personally, I agree that the beast is Rome, Papal Rome, to be exact, and the woman is Jerusalem.

The woman isn't necessarily Jerusalem, but it may be the government under Rome or the Antichrist something like the U.N or the Vatican. God's people are ordered to come out of her. The woman sits on many waters (Revelation 17:1). In prophecy or perhaps among the Israelites, the sea represents the troubled world of the Gentiles. This may imply that the woman or Babylon the great, has total domination over the Gentile world. Something like a world government. A government like the Babylon of Nimrod's time in the book of Genesis.

Your right,nobody knows for sure !

A big mistake that a lot of people make is in conflating the woman who rides atop the beast and the beast.  They are not one and the same.  Personally, I agree that the beast is Rome, Papal Rome, to be exact, and the woman is Jerusalem.

I'm just wondering why you are so sure of yourself in what you post.

I believe you think your opinion is the right one?

May I ask where you studied to get all the right answers?

Thank you :confused:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I am sure that Walid Shoebat is looking at scripture from a very different viewpoint than anyone from the West. He came out of Islam and had a very different understanding than we, those of us who were never a Muslim, could ever know.

So true and I respect Walid Shoebat very much ,if you go to his website you can see how much how is involved to help Christians who are getting persecuted for being a Christian.

Did you hear to sermons from Amir? He's thinks in the same line of Walid--very interesting! He also has a website with all kinds of news  which is happening in Isreal, it's called "Behold Israel"

Did you read posts #6, 7 & 8 on this thread?  That's just a sample of irrefutable (unless you believe that you can refute the same from scripture) evidence that "the woman" is JERUSALEM and no one else.  Again, it's just a sample...I can very easily offer more proof of the same from scripture.

Edited by Ih8s8n

I'm just wondering why you are so sure of yourself in what you post.

I believe you think your opinion is the right one?

May I ask where you studied to get all the right answers?

Thank you :confused:

I'll ask you the same question that I just finished asking the other poster:

Did you read posts #6, 7 & 8 on this thread?

There, I've only just begun to offer irrefutable (unless you believe that you can refute it from scripture) evidence that "the woman" is JERUSALEM and no one else.

Anyhow, to answer your question, I studied the Bible, with the help of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth.  Let's not make this about "me", okay?  I've offered you a bunch of scriptures already.  If you believe that you can refute even one of them, from scripture, then please do so.  Thank you.

So true and I respect Walid Shoebat very much ,if you go to his website you can see how much how is involved to help Christians who are getting persecuted for being a Christian.

Did you hear to sermons from Amir? He's thinks in the same line of Walid--very interesting! He also has a website with all kinds of news  which is happening in Isreal, it's called "Behold Israel"

I'm sorry to have to be the one to break the news to you, but Walid Shoebat is a liar.  Oh, there's no need to take my word for it.  No, you can hear and see him lying right here for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUXuu6Tre8

In one interview, Shoebat claims to have been a Muslim terrorist who threw a bomb into a bank that exploded and in another interview he says that he never threw the bomb.  Not only this, but the man has been investigated and a whole bunch of his claims simply don't add up (neither does much of his theology, although he is correct about some things):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJN00dBhZVk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSwr8eGTyiM

Edited by Ih8s8n

I am sure that Walid Shoebat is looking at scripture from a very different viewpoint than anyone from the West. He came out of Islam and had a very different understanding than we, those of us who were never a Muslim, could ever know.

When it comes to the topic of "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH", Shoebat is looking at scripture from a very different viewpoint than Jesus Christ, the Apostle John and several Old Testament prophets.  As such, his false teachings in regards to the same ought to be shunned.