• Birthday:  05/11/1984

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I don't know and  I am always very careful when I hear or see anything that I don't know if it is true and from God.

What do you think about it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Wow, thanks for posting this. That book this guy wrote was one of those life changing books for me. About four years ago, my wife and I visited a church and the pastor handed me the book "they told me their stories." At this time, I had no clue about revival or miracles. I wasn't a big book reader so I probably wasn't going to read it. When we were leaving, I left the book on top of the car, while I was getting my son in his car seat. We took off, and about three miles and a few turns we made it to the freeway. I noticed cop lights a few miles back, we didn't have insurance on the car we were driving yet so my wife pulled in a trailer park and started going over speed bumps. The cop caught up to us, pulled us over, and then when he got to the window he said, "Mam, you dropped your book." After that, I figured I should read that book, ... later, when I get around to it. The very next day, I was walking to work and was praying for someone on the side of the rode. Someone else saw me praying and started talking to me about God, then he asked me if I have ever heard of the Azusa Street Revival. I finally read it and the whole time I was getting hit with God's Spirit. I had a vision while reading it of the world, half of it turned black, and half of it turned bright white with light radiating off it. 

Those testimonies sky rocked my hunger to see God move and my expectation of what He can do. God is so amazing! I believe those testimonies are true, and millions have come to the Lord because of the aftermath of that occurrence.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Amen, Joshua!  Hallelujah!  Well, round about now would be the time because this prophecy occurred about 100 yrs ago.  My little church here in London UK feels like we're on the very tip of this iceberg.  Exciting times for us ahead!  I was just curious as to what God was doing with my brothers and sisters here at Worthy, wherever they may be.  I love it when we are together in agreement as the body of Christ!