IGNORED

A new belief in God

coheir

Guest Butero

I have never heard anyone claim God created homosexuals to control the population, but I have heard someone say that they believe people will choose the homosexual lifestyle to avoid having a family.  Since the homosexual population is around 2 percent, and bi-sexuals make up another 2 percent, it hardly seems likely this is making a huge difference in controlling the population. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I have never heard anyone claim God created homosexuals to control the population, but I have heard someone say that they believe people will choose the homosexual lifestyle to avoid having a family.  Since the homosexual population is around 2 percent, and bi-sexuals make up another 2 percent, it hardly seems likely this is making a huge difference in controlling the population. 

Same here I just couldnt believe what I heard so I asked here to see if it shocked anyone like it did me. I do agree with the % that low it a flimsy argument they have.

Guest Butero

Same here I just couldnt believe what I heard so I asked here to see if it shocked anyone like it did me. I do agree with the % that low it a flimsy argument they have.

The homosexuals have done a good job of making out like they make up a larger portion of the population than they do.  I remember debating a liberal one day at fb, and they were claiming that Republicans will have a hard time winning elections when they turn the homosexual block against them.  When I pointed out that they make up only 2 to 4 percent of the population, this person insisted they make up over 20 percent of the population.  It turned out that the 20 plus percent figure was not the number of actual homosexuals, but the number most people thought there were.  This person you were talking to likely thinks there are more homosexuals than there really are. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The homosexuals have done a good job of making out like they make up a larger portion of the population than they do.  I remember debating a liberal one day at fb, and they were claiming that Republicans will have a hard time winning elections when they turn the homosexual block against them.  When I pointed out that they make up only 2 to 4 percent of the population, this person insisted they make up over 20 percent of the population.  It turned out that the 20 plus percent figure was not the number of actual homosexuals, but the number most people thought there were.  This person you were talking to likely thinks there are more homosexuals than there really are. 

The propaganda has been worked for a long time now. I'm pretty sure there was a documentary about homosexuality on British TV around twenty years ago and it was called 'one in five'.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting how the conversation drifted to the new political-correctness. Control population? I guess self-destruction would help a nation control its population size. Does the Lord want us to destroy ourselves?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Both of the things the girl is saying are seriously New Age teaching.    Both the idea of the Diety making Homosexuals to control the global population and the part of do what you will are both main New Age philosophy.    The girl needs some spiritual help.   If would help if she knew the Bible....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Willamina, thank you for the advice and verses. also I would like to apologize for our last conversation I was very upset that my words were literally changed by a professing christian and he accused me of promoting and preaching against Christ. And a mod backing up the right of that person to actually literally change my words from what i had typed to his words. Hope you forgive me 

thanks

It is litterally forgotten and your are completely forgiven, friend.

Blessings,

Willa

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  405
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Coheir - So I never heard of anyone believing that God made them to change the population of the earth.

I have not heard of overpopulation leading to an increase in homosexuality being linked to God, however I recall such a connection being made. I took a quick look and found this.......... http://www.sciences360.com/index.php/overpopulation-homosexuality-13817/

I'm not sure to what extent, if any, that this is somehow proposed by scientists ....

When I just read the post I too thought of Matt. 6:34 ...I especially love "Each day has enough trouble of it's own" I think we can all testify to that on many occasion.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Coheir - So I never heard of anyone believing that God made them to change the population of the earth.

I have not heard of overpopulation leading to an increase in homosexuality being linked to God, however I recall such a connection being made. I took a quick look and found this.......... http://www.sciences360.com/index.php/overpopulation-homosexuality-13817/

I'm not sure to what extent, if any, that this is somehow proposed by scientists ....

When I just read the post I too thought of Matt. 6:34 ...I especially love "Each day has enough trouble of it's own" I think we can all testify to that on many occasion.

I read the article thanks  Tolken. I do not believe animals are homosexual as the article purports. Also it mentions we use to live only 50 to 60 years; that being true it should have gotten rid of the homo style of life. if humans are dying off that fast then nature as they 

implied would not create them.i have had a couple conversations with someone about animals being that way and a dog was always used as an example. mainly because a dog will ( and many have )  hunch a human males leg. to me that is not proof because that same dog will hunch man made items that have no life in them at all . that tells me the dog is in heat and its sences are screwed up.

Like with a buck deer, one of the hardest animals to hunt, when it goes into heat his only thought is to procreate 24/7 and they will

lose all other senses that keep them safe and alive until they come out of heat.

sorry for the type some bold some not, i didnt do it.