• Days Won:  4

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

So an image was put in my mind recently, call it a vision or divine thinking or mabe it was just a figment of my imagination who knows? But it was beyond beautiful. I saw Jesus and his hair was brown and long and was perfectly between curly and straight.  His skin was a beautiful tan bronze even it looked so smooth and clean silky even just perfect.

His clothes was a beautiful robe of purlple and Gold and he was glowing and shining. not a brilliant blinding light but a serene glow with colors so vivid and colorful. Oh but his eyes are what amazed me the most. They your eyes are the window to your soul, Well let me tell you what I saw in his eyes.

They were very bright and a beautiful blue and appeared to be shining. You look in those eyes and you see hope you see love you see the very power of God. And as you look deeper you see the universe. galaxy upon galaxy you watch as if you are watching God create the universe itself. Its like those eyes tell the story of creation and how amazing God is.

Fire-heart, I love reading your posts.  They are so full of passion and fire for God. Hold on to that!   :)

• Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

So an image was put in my mind recently, call it a vision or divine thinking or mabe it was just a figment of my imagination who knows? But it was beyond beautiful. I saw Jesus and his hair was brown and long and was perfectly between curly and straight.  His skin was a beautiful tan bronze even it looked so smooth and clean silky even just perfect.

His clothes was a beautiful robe of purlple and Gold and he was glowing and shining. not a brilliant blinding light but a serene glow with colors so vivid and colorful. Oh but his eyes are what amazed me the most. They your eyes are the window to your soul, Well let me tell you what I saw in his eyes.

They were very bright and a beautiful blue and appeared to be shining. You look in those eyes and you see hope you see love you see the very power of God. And as you look deeper you see the universe. galaxy upon galaxy you watch as if you are watching God create the universe itself. Its like those eyes tell the story of creation and how amazing God is.

Fire-heart, I love reading your posts.  They are so full of passion and fire for God. Hold on to that!   :)

Ty Shenly I am glad you enjoy them but as for my dreams and visions Its probably best I dont share those anymore considering the trouble they cause

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Ty Shenly I am glad you enjoy them but as for my dreams and visions Its probably best I dont share those anymore considering the trouble they cause

Don't let a bit of discussion or debate discourage you.  I've read a few of your posts and I agree with some of the responses.  We should check all things against the Word to make sure we're not straying from the truth.  I believe that is all people are doing here; they are making sure you stay grounded in Scripture.  There are some nasty heresies that came out of people putting too much emphasis on someone's dream or vision.  We do need to be careful.

Having said that, I do believe that God speaks to us in dreams and visions.  I've had a few myself.  All but one of them were messages intended mainly for me, usually reminders of things I already knew but needed to hear again or answers to prayers or personal warnings.  I've shared them with others, but they didn't have the same impact, because the messages weren't for them.  You may not get the response you might be expecting here by sharing your experiences because these are yours.  They likely won't mean the same to the rest of us (though I still enjoy reading them!).

The story comes to mind of the OT prophet Samuel.  When he was a boy, God spoke to him.  Not understanding, he went to Eli, the high priest.  Eli told Samuel that, next time it happens, he should tell God that he's listening.  He did, and God revealed His message to Samuel.  (You can read the story here.)

If you are looking for answers or meanings to your visions or dreams, instead of coming here, tell God that you recognize His voice and that you're listening.  He's the best Person to seek for answers. :)  (Then come here and share! :D)

• Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Don't let a bit of discussion or debate discourage you.  I've read a few of your posts and I agree with some of the responses.  We should check all things against the Word to make sure we're not straying from the truth.  I believe that is all people are doing here; they are making sure you stay grounded in Scripture.  There are some nasty heresies that came out of people putting too much emphasis on someone's dream or vision.  We do need to be careful.

Having said that, I do believe that God speaks to us in dreams and visions.  I've had a few myself.  All but one of them were messages intended mainly for me, usually reminders of things I already knew but needed to hear again or answers to prayers or personal warnings.  I've shared them with others, but they didn't have the same impact, because the messages weren't for them.  You may not get the response you might be expecting here by sharing your experiences because these are yours.  They likely won't mean the same to the rest of us (though I still enjoy reading them!).

The story comes to mind of the OT prophet Samuel.  When he was a boy, God spoke to him.  Not understanding, he went to Eli, the high priest.  Eli told Samuel that, next time it happens, he should tell God that he's listening.  He did, and God revealed His message to Samuel.  (You can read the story here.)

If you are looking for answers or meanings to your visions or dreams, instead of coming here, tell God that you recognize His voice and that you're listening.  He's the best Person to seek for answers. :)  (Then come here and share! :D)

Oh i see thats very Good advice, ty for your help:]

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sheniy

I just had this conversation with someone who keeps telling me they sort of have a message for me,I cannot even explain it really but I tried to explain that when God gives someone a Word or revelation through you. the person it is for will usually receive it well(confirming it)because God is not a God of confusion,that perhaps their message may be for someone else,themselves or not from God at all(could be our own opinion)

I like the way you explained it,,simple & clear.................& that is Gods Way,simple & clear......thanks for sharing that

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Nobody knows exactly what Jesus looks like but it doesn't matter what he looks like, what matters is what he did for us!!! :) He died on the cross for all of our sins so that we can be forgiven and granted access to eternal life!!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Nobody knows exactly what Jesus looks like but it doesn't matter what he looks like, what matters is what he did for us!!! :) He died on the cross for all of our sins so that we can be forgiven and granted access to eternal life!!!!

I think all on this thread have the same view as you posted. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

right   :thumbsup: 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I dont know what a seer is but whatever it is im probably not one im just a simple person no one special now as for if I am responcible for the image i saw here is how I see it- i believe God can speak to in many ways and what this was is most likely that because my imagination is not capable of creating an image that beautiful. I saw something beautiful that touched my heart and I wanted to share so maybe it would touch others thats all this is

For the record, I don't believe God is giving you visions even though you hint that He is.

God does not contradict Himself but your insights do.  If you state at one moment you don't know if it is your imagination and then state you cannot imagination what you do in fact imagine,

I cannot come to the conclusion that your pictures are beneficial to those who are Christians.

your op (again)

So an image was put in my mind recently, call it a vision or divine thinking or mabe it was just a figment of my imagination who knows? 

You state clearly above it may have been your imagination and then deny that you could imagine such a thing.  How is that?

You know, anyone in scripture who had a vision or a dream CLEARLY knew it was from God and there was ALWAYS purpose to it.  

Your imaginations have no purpose that I can see since the Bible clearly has something quite the opposte to say about the appearance of Jesus.

Speculations and visions and dreams abound today it seems, while the actual knowledge of scripture has less and less import attached to it.

It does not touch my heart at all.  I urge caution against what you believe is from God.  I won't mention my thoughts again and you are, of course, free to discuss what you want with

others who share or believe these things are from God.

Again, I do not believe they are.