IGNORED

what is the way.. for who died without hearing gospel.

peacemakerIND

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Of course you can follow him and do the things he's demanded and skip all that judgment stuff, for those who accept and follow him are justified by his rightousness and not our own.....     but it's not up to us to make that decision about anyone.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

Hello brother I see what you are saying and I agree with you, where are all the answers,? there is times we have to say we don't know all the answers we need to just be honest and let the spirit of God bring us to just loving everyone as we can and to do the best we can to bring people to the word, for God knows every hair on your head and he knows and hears the cry of the people He created to be saved  from the foundations of the world so , we as a body need to just continue to reach as many as possible, and I can tell you for all of those people that are dying there is people there that are also of God telling them to not fear ,but our God said that His commandments are written on the hearts and minds of the people , our God is a righteous and just God, and will not allow one sheep to run off and be lost if they are to be brought into the fold, so brother God is good each and every day , we all will pass but , we know if we live or we die we do all that we can to follow the God of love in a dark and wicked world ,, for we know when the race is finished if we endured until the end then we will be saved, 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

To paraphrase Jesus (cause I'm to limited in time to look it up) he said that he is the way and no one comes to the Father except through him....  He did not say that "the Gospel" is the way, he said  "I am the way".     It is he that decides....  

So to answer this question you would have to claim to know the mind of God.......   and I don't think it would be wise to attempt that....

I can tell you though that I am pretty sure those people who have died not hearing the Gospel are in the hands of a Just and Loving God, and I am very trusting that they will be treated fairly.....

Exactly.  :)

To paraphrase Jesus (cause I'm to limited in time to look it up) he said that he is the way and no one comes to the Father except through him....  He did not say that "the Gospel" is the way, he said  "I am the way".     It is he that decides....  

None of us should presume about anyone else's eternal destiny.  But the Gospel IS Christ, and Him crucified.  When Nicodemus (evidently a religious moral individual) came to Jesus, the first thing he heard was that except a man (or woman or child) be born again he cannot see or enter the Kingdom of God. 

Since Jesus Himself emphasized THE ABSOLUTE NECESSITY OF THE NEW BIRTH we can only go by His own words. And that is why He commanded the Church to preach the Gospel to every creature (Mk 16:15,16).

Many have tried to evade this, and there is a false doctrine out there called Universalism, which teaches that all will be saved regardless of whether they have been born again or not. We must simply hold to what the Bible says, since it is indeed the Word of God.

It is not universalism to trust God that He is more than able to provide a way for those who have not heard the gospel may be saved through Jesus His Son.    Whatever way that is, one would still have to choose.

Jesus also told the disciples directly "You must be perfect because your Father in heaven is perfect",

as

Yahweh told His people "You must be holy, because I AM HOLY".

that was true when He said it, is true today, and will be true tomorrow,  but who can accept it?   (I do accept it, as He said it, directly, and it is true, and remains true, and can

be seen by everyone with a pure heart.) (also a gift from Yahweh)

Are you perfect Jeff?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Jesus also told the disciples directly "You must be perfect because your Father in heaven is perfect",

as

that was true when He said it, is true today, and will be true tomorrow,  but who can accept it?   (I do accept it, as He said it, directly, and it is true, and remains true, and can

Are you perfect....

:mgdetective:

Jesus Is My Hope

To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy—

to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen. Jude 1:24-25 (NIV)

Because Of Him, I Rejoice

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Psalms 103:12 (KJV)

as

Are you perfect....

Jesus Is My Hope

To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy—

to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen. Jude 1:24-25 (NIV)

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Psalms 103:12 (KJV)

Jesus is my hope too Joe  :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

In my country,, 

millions people are going to die with their customs, and religion,

they don't know the truth

one side christian missions are going to spread the prosperity gospel

one side people are dying without hearing gospel

a Hindu religious person asked me ,, and generated a question to me

if your God is Love, He need to give the gospel to all people,, 

if your bible is true,, if person is not able to hear and accept Jesus,, he need to go to hell

Is this is justice from your God... even Human courts won't give punishment without giving notice

even human also without telling don't reject or punish others

So This Loving God,, how can he send people to hell, who were not hear the truth?

This discuss i raised to get more and more facts from different scholars, pl dig the truth in this topic,, 

Romans 2:16 says that the gentiles are not judged by the same set of law given to the Jews. Although the gentiles don't have the law (Mosaic Law), they will still be judged by law but another set of Law which are written in their hearts.

To be more precise, God needs only one set of Law to be used on the Judgment Day which is reserved for the unsaved. The saved will be saved though God's Grace displayed in the various covenants.

Basically, the gentiles will be saved by God's Grace through Christ if they are deemed qualified by their efforts in observing the Law written in their hearts. The Jews will be saved by God's Grace through Jesus Christ if they are deemed qualified by their efforts in observing the Law given by Moses. The rest will be deemed unqualified by the covenants granted and thus will be judged by God's universal set of Law which Adam broke in Eden. The above applies to all mankind along the history of humanity.

The best of the best, of course is to accept the New Covenant brought us by Jesus Himself.

Paul said the Athenians worshipped the One True God when they worshipped at the altar of the Unknown God.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

as

Are you perfect....

Jesus Is My Hope

Jesus is my hope too Joe   :)

:emot-highfive: