• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Haha, I'm glad that you're still with us Peepers... let me know what you found out :ph34r:

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Blessings Worthy Family,,,,,,

I cannot begin to tell you all how many PMs & emails I have received to say how unhappy many of you are with the changes here at Worthy,let me see if I could help to perhaps clear some things up & change your view,,,,,

I will start by telling you all that I am not very computer savvy,I do not type well and I am not at all familiar with navigating around the new Worthy,,,,,,so we are ALL in the same boat,,,,,,,,but after reading what George has written about "why" these changes have taken place I think the "bigger picture" is what we all should be focusing on & not our personal inconveniences and difficulties in trying to get used to the changesks,,,,,,,,

It's a whole new 'teckky" world out there,this generation cannot go one second without their smart phones,i pads & tablets.......they are easily put off to anything that is not accessible by their favorite electronic device,,,,,,,,George has worked very hard to make Worthy "mobile user friendly" & to become attractive to a whole new group of people,,,,,,,,he is by no stretch of the imagination,finished with these improvements ,,,,,,,,,I think we can all be a great help to him & to one another if we all have a little patience & understanding,,,,,,,,the goal here was not to look more modern ,they are not just cosmetics,,,,,,,,,the purpose is to reach out to more individuals to spread the Gospel of Jesus,,,,,,,,,,

We will all get used to the new Worthy before we know it,as with anything new or different that what we are used to,,,,,,,,,,,can we all give it our very best to be supportive,encouraging & patient? There are many people here that are superb with computers & can navigate their way around anything,,,,,,I am sure they would be very willing to help anyone that is having problems with specific tasks,,,,,,,,,just ask or pop in the chat room to see if someone is available,,,,,,,,,& if anyone does not know the answer then I have no doubt they will find someone that does,,,,,,we are STILL ONE BODY,with Christ as our Head,,,,,,,,,,look to our Head,Jesus,for patience,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God Bless us all & I hope this helps to focus on whats important,,,,,,,reaching out to a broader audience,,,,,,Glory to God!                                                With love-in Christ,Kwik

See guys,,,,,lol,,,,,,I have no idea how I hit the "quote" button!!!!!!!   

Anyone who is a President,CEO or owns a company is going to tell you that you can't make everyone happy.George is a participant of this message board.I have been on some that you would never ever see the owner of that Christian message board.You can tell he cares and that is very important to God and to us. 

Here, here,  me dear. :thumbsup:

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

I have been playing around on the board clicking this and clicking that.I figure I won't blow myself up and I have found some interesting options.

Are you going to share?  :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

It's purdy! Liked!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings George

RustyAngel & I are just wondering,,,,,"Where did over 1000 of our posts disappear to?" We both noticed that the number of posts we had has changed ,,,,,,even our reputation points are much lower.......................will we get them back?       With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Steward

Actually it did a recount of the posts in the forum upgrade.  I bet many of the "missing" posts got purged when I removed 5 years of "worthy welcome" threads.  I cleaned out the database to make it faster and more efficient.  Threads that didn't hold any "eternal" value such as saying -- Hi and Welcome over 3 years old were purged.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Hi George,

There used to be an option where we could toggle between seeing the code or not when replying.  That is not an option any longer.  I have noticed that the code for indent no longer works.  Is there a simple list of code that does work?

• Steward

Honestly I don't know.

It looks like you can put in something with the Source (left top corner) option. Let me see if I can indent this!

Yep it can take standard HTML code. For example I did a --

<div style="margin: 0 0 0 10px">And placed the text within this</div>

The way code works in HTML is the number go clock wise.  0px (TOP 0 pixel) 0px (RIGHT 0 pixel) 0px (Bottom pixels) 10px (Left I indented 10 pixels.)

It looks as though it takes standard HTML coding.

Edited by George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,789
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Blessings George

RustyAngel & I are just wondering,,,,,"Where did over 1000 of our posts disappear to?" We both noticed that the number of posts we had has changed ,,,,,,even our reputation points are much lower.......................will we get them back?       With love-in Christ,Kwik

That will teach you two for being smarty pants... :blink:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Honestly I don't know.

It looks like you can put in something with the Source (left top corner) option. Let me see if I can indent this!

Yep it can take standard HTML code. For example I did a --

<div style="margin: 0 0 0 10px">And placed the text within this</div>

The way code works in HTML is the number go clock wise.  0px (TOP 0 pixel) 0px (RIGHT 0 pixel) 0px (Bottom pixels) 10px (Left I indented 10 pixels.)

It looks as though it takes standard HTML coding.

Problem is, the whole code shows up.  We used to be able to use simple code like:

[indent=1]Indented code.[/indent]

But when we do this here, it shows up like

Indented code.

Your code looks like: <div style="margin: 0 0 0 10px">Indented code</div>

There was also a way to preview your post before posting.  That is also missing.

Edited by OneLight
added another line of comment