IGNORED

WHO IS THE BEAST OR WHAT IS THE BEAST AND WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

Just a few pointers (which others have also mentioned):

1. Title: could have simply been "Questions about the Beast" (the shorter the better).

2. All caps are a "No-No".

3. Paragraphs are essential.

4. Organized thoughts are preferable.

5. There are two beast shown in Revelation 13. The beast out of the sea is the Antichrist (yet future) while the beast out of the earth is his accomplice, the False Prophet (see Rev 19:20). The Mark of the Beast (in view of modern technology) will probably be an electronic implant which integrates 666. The Antichrist can take control only when the Holy Spirit removes His restraint upon Satan, and that cannot happen as long as the Church is being added to, and remains on earth.

Sorry about the caps, I like them , but any way, I have heard about ,this over and over by the Christian churches and others ,that the antichrist will not be here until the holy spirit is out, or the church is taken out,

I believe that to be false, for in revelation, god allows satan to over come the saints, for 42 months ,he is allow to make war with the saints and overcome them, do you know what this means ?

the church is no longer a church , but we are individuals ,as saints, and we are hear as the antichrist or beast ,is slaying the saints,, what is holding back satan? it is mlchael ,when michael the arch angel stands up ,

so we are still here, until the gathering in the clouds and jesus comes back,this is why it is dangerous for people to think they will be raptured out prior to the reign of the beast, or out of the tribulation?

Edited by SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

5. There are two beast shown in Revelation 13. The beast out of the sea is the Antichrist (yet future)

Are you saying that the beast out of the sea is a human?  How is that true when he comes up out of the abyss?

• The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction.  Revelation 17:8a

Last Daze,

Context is always the key to understand Scripture. I referred to Revelation 13 and you jumped to Revelation 17 (two different scenarios). The seven heads and ten horns (kingdoms and kings, also connected with Rome on seven mountains) apply to both Satan (out of the abyss) and the Antichrist (out of the sea, interpreted as multitudes of people). These rulers and their kingdoms are used by Satan and the Antichrist to take control of the earth.

As you will note Revelation 17:8 within context refers back to the beast upon which Mystery Babylon is seated (Rev 17:3), and that beast is essentially Satan:  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns... The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: 

All false idolatrous religions (including False Christianity) rest upon the lies of Satan. This beast (Satan) is the third part of the unholy trinity -- Satan, the Beast (the Antichrist), and the False Prophet.  And "the scarlet coloured beast" is another term for "the great red dragon" (Rev 12:3).

While they may be two different contexts, there's no reason to think that they're two different beasts.  Satan has never been cast into the abyss so how can he come up out of it?  Also, the great red dragon is referred to as the devil, or Satan, not the beast.  Why would Satan randomly be referred to as a beast when he never had been previously?  There's no precedent for that.  The fact that this beast in Revelation 17 is red and the dragon is red does not make them the same being.

The beast in Revelation 17 is the same beast as in Revelation 13 who is the same as the fourth beast in Daniel 7.  The beast in Daniel has ten horns and only one head.

• and the meaning of the ten horns that were on its head and the other horn which came up, and before which three of them fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth uttering great boasts and which was larger in appearance than its associates.  Daniel 7:20

So, where did he get the seven heads from when we see him in Revelation 13?  The seven heads reflect this transaction:

• And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.  Revelation 13:2b

The seven heads of the dragon, on which are seven crowns, represent Satan's power and authority as exercised through those seven kingdoms.  This is why the beast has seven heads in Revelation 13 & 17 and only one in Daniel 7.  The symbolism indicates that the beast has received Satan's power, throne and great authority.  Since the Bible clearly states that the transaction takes place, the question is, why?  I think this verse about the false prophet gives a clue:

• Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon.  Revelation 13:11

It's my guess that Satan gave his power, throne, and great authority to the fallen angel prince so that he could enter the false prophet and perform great signs and wonders in the presence of the that fallen angel beast.  Ever wonder what the significance of the two horns of the false prophet is?  This isn't the first time that Satan will have entered the son of perdition.

The sea in Revelation 13 is symbolic for the abyss according to Revelation 17.  It's the same sea, or abyss, that we see in Daniel 7 that has the four beasts coming up out of it.  Those beasts correspond to evil angel princes and the kingdoms they spawn.  They represent the princes of Persia and Greece found in Daniel 10 along with the princes of Babylon and "Rome".

5. There are two beast shown in Revelation 13. The beast out of the sea is the Antichrist (yet future) while the beast out of the earth is his accomplice, the False Prophet (see Rev 19:20). The Mark of the Beast (in view of modern technology) will probably be an electronic implant which integrates 666. The Antichrist can take control only when the Holy Spirit removes His restraint upon Satan, and that cannot happen as long as the Church is being added to, and remains on earth.

But the "church" will be here when all this happens, as the "christians" will all be tested on which side they will take when they make their choice.

So lets warn our brothers and sisters to be prepared for what is coming, and not make them lax thinking everything is taken care of for them, for this will be the biggest choice we will have to make and given the opportunity to walk our talk.

I agree Sister.  That's what the Bible teaches and it's most prudent that we be prepared for it.  Five were wise and five were foolish.

Just a few pointers (which others have also mentioned):

1. Title: could have simply been "Questions about the Beast" (the shorter the better).

2. All caps are a "No-No".

3. Paragraphs are essential.

4. Organized thoughts are preferable.

Sorry about the caps, I like them , but any way, I have heard about ,this over and over by the Christian churches and others ,that the antichrist will not be here until the holy spirit is out, or the church is taken out,

I believe that to be false, for in revelation, god allows satan to over come the saints, for 42 months ,he is allow to make war with the saints and overcome them, do you know what this means ?

the church is no longer a church , but we are individuals ,as saints, and we are hear as the antichrist or beast ,is slaying the saints,, what is holding back satan? it is mlchael ,when michael the arch angel stands up ,

so we are still here, until the gathering in the clouds and jesus comes back,this is why it is dangerous for people to think they will be raptured out prior to the reign of the beast, or out of the tribulation?

Interesting point in red there SinnerSaved.  There will be no congregations because of the great tribulation.  No congregations so no use of the word "church".  A thought worth pondering.

Kan,

Rome on 7 mountains?  How about 7 mountains representing 7 kingdoms.  A mountain for each kingdom.  Rome is just "one of them".

Satan doesn't come out of the abyss, but the "idea" is from him. That plan is from the bottomless pit to produce "his final kingdom, grooming and paving the way for the Son of Perdition to lead". so he can destroy all, especially the Christians..

Totally agree, so encouraging to read your posts.

5. There are two beast shown in Revelation 13. The beast out of the sea is the Antichrist (yet future)

Are you saying that the beast out of the sea is a human?  How is that true when he comes up out of the abyss?

• The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction.  Revelation 17:8a

Last Daze,

Context is always the key to understand Scripture. I referred to Revelation 13 and you jumped to Revelation 17 (two different scenarios). The seven heads and ten horns (kingdoms and kings, also connected with Rome on seven mountains) apply to both Satan (out of the abyss) and the Antichrist (out of the sea, interpreted as multitudes of people). These rulers and their kingdoms are used by Satan and the Antichrist to take control of the earth.

As you will note Revelation 17:8 within context refers back to the beast upon which Mystery Babylon is seated (Rev 17:3), and that beast is essentially Satan:  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns... The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: 

All false idolatrous religions (including False Christianity) rest upon the lies of Satan. This beast (Satan) is the third part of the unholy trinity -- Satan, the Beast (the Antichrist), and the False Prophet.  And "the scarlet coloured beast" is another term for "the great red dragon" (Rev 12:3).

While they may be two different contexts, there's no reason to think that they're two different beasts.  Satan has never been cast into the abyss so how can he come up out of it?  Also, the great red dragon is referred to as the devil, or Satan, not the beast.  Why would Satan randomly be referred to as a beast when he never had been previously?  There's no precedent for that.  The fact that this beast in Revelation 17 is red and the dragon is red does not make them the same being.

The beast in Revelation 17 is the same beast as in Revelation 13 who is the same as the fourth beast in Daniel 7.  The beast in Daniel has ten horns and only one head.

• and the meaning of the ten horns that were on its head and the other horn which came up, and before which three of them fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth uttering great boasts and which was larger in appearance than its associates.  Daniel 7:20

So, where did he get the seven heads from when we see him in Revelation 13?  The seven heads reflect this transaction:

• And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.  Revelation 13:2b

The seven heads of the dragon, on which are seven crowns, represent Satan's power and authority as exercised through those seven kingdoms.  This is why the beast has seven heads in Revelation 13 & 17 and only one in Daniel 7.  The symbolism indicates that the beast has received Satan's power, throne and great authority.  Since the Bible clearly states that the transaction takes place, the question is, why?  I think this verse about the false prophet gives a clue:

• Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon.  Revelation 13:11

It's my guess that Satan gave his power, throne, and great authority to the fallen angel prince so that he could enter the false prophet and perform great signs and wonders in the presence of the that fallen angel beast.  Ever wonder what the significance of the two horns of the false prophet is?  This isn't the first time that Satan will have entered the son of perdition.

The sea in Revelation 13 is symbolic for the abyss according to Revelation 17.  It's the same sea, or abyss, that we see in Daniel 7 that has the four beasts coming up out of it.  Those beasts correspond to evil angel princes and the kingdoms they spawn.  They represent the princes of Persia and Greece found in Daniel 10 along with the princes of Babylon and "Rome".

Both you and Ezra have insight into the language and symbols in Rev and understand the vital connections, while you don't agree on some points you are definitely heading to the same conclusions, if you keep going that way.

Satan has succeeded in certain instances in the history with the manipulation of kingdoms, so that the angel which spoke to Daniel, says that a king "will do according to his will" the will of Satan. The whole nation responds under that rule, through its leaders and system. So it is not surprising to see ourselves interpreting beasts in Revelation as individuals, and particularly in the instance of the red dragon which represents the individual devil, and yet certain beasts, which are supposed to be kingdoms, have the same characteristics of the dragon.

The more a kingdom reflects the wishes of Satan the more it looks like the dragon.

Daniel and Revelation use the terms king and kingdom interchangeably. One thing we can be certain of, is that Satan seeks to use a kingdom for his purposes, by having control over the individuals or systems which run a country or empire.

Satan is represented as a dragon, and the kingdoms are represented as beasts with some of the characteristics of the dragon. Babylon, Persia and Greece are tame compared to Rome the dreadful beast, and worse still is the little horn, and so forth, which is represented again in Revelation as the beast that arises out of the sea or nations.

Not just Rome, but Papal Rome speaking blasphemy.

The last (red) beast does more than speak blasphemy, it has blasphemies written all over its body, the people which make up the nations are religious, not just the head, as it was with Papal Rome. This time the whole world wanders after the beast, everybody becomes religious, because of the miracles performed by the second beast in the sight of the first.

But you can see how the manipulation of the nations under Satan, sometimes look like the works of one king or an individual, and yet the whole world groans under his empires.

The beasts correlate directly with kingdoms of the past, and so we should expect that in our day, the worlds most powerful nations are identified as well, rather than looking for an individual to match the characteristics of a beast. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

We are to continue to meet as a group of Believers.  And yet, then you should be meeting more and more.  Heb 10:25 - Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another, and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Kan,

Rome on 7 mountains?  How about 7 mountains representing 7 kingdoms.  A mountain for each kingdom.  Rome is just "one of them".

Satan doesn't come out of the abyss, but the "idea" is from him. That plan is from the bottomless pit to produce "his final kingdom, grooming and paving the way for the Son of Perdition to lead". so he can destroy all, especially the Christians..

Totally agree, so encouraging to read your posts.

Thank you Kan

I have never seen it explained so precisely on here before.  The spirit of truth is working in you Kan,...guiding you and sharpening you.  I don't normally give compliments on here Kan, but got to give credit when credit is due and you have done your homework on this subject anyway.  If I ever disagree with you on any future posts, please don't take it personal because my word is not the final authority, but look forward to conversing with someone who's heart is in the right place.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

- 666, I find it interesting that Man & Beast, God created both on the 6th day.

I've come to believe that the Circumcision of man was the Identification covenant 

in differentiating those who'd be of God's Nature as a contrast to those who'd not be of God but of the Beastly nature instead. 

As beast of the field have a covering of flesh over their secret part.