thereselittleflower

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I'm am not sold on the idea that our CIA has not been doing the same for years. The problem is, Obama will not listen to those whom he has appointed as advisers.  It doesn't mater where the information comes from, if the information gleaned goes against his plans, he just ignores them.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Just read a report by Anonymous about planned attacks by ISIS for Sunday - tomorrow - here in the US and elsewhere

Anonymous, a loose collective of online activists , said Saturday it has uncovered information about islamic State group attacks on Paris as well as at location isn the US, Indonesia, Italy and Lebanon, all apparently set for Sunday.

...Anonymous also said the Islamic State group is planning an assualt at the WWE Survivor Series event shceduled to take place in the Phillips Arean in Atlanta Sunday at 7:30pm, as well as atacks at multiple events in Paris.

...Speaking to International Business Times, Anonymous said it had passed proof to the MI5 intelligence agnecy in teh IK, the CIA and FBI in the US, and the Australian government.

..Anonymous declared war on the Islamic State group last week , vowing to track it down online as part of its Operation Paris. .. the operation which has already identified thousands of twitter accounts  it said are associated with the militant group while also taking some websites offline. The Islamic State group has responded to the threat by Anonymous, warning of a retaliatory attack on the activist group.

http://www.ibtimes.com/anonymous-says-isis-plans-attacks-against-paris-world-sunday-2194926

Online Activists? LOL, Nice euphemism for hackers. 

okay , I did some checking, and they said, the paris was a false flag ops, you can check that there was a operation done during this time of the so called bombing, I also think it is phsy ops, and made to scare people to believe a boogie man is everywhere, ,but this is my opinion only, and gerado is lying !

but here is a great question,  Thereselittleflower ? who is isis, ? where did they come from, who supports this group? who controls this group ? those are the real questions, to ask, and when people find out ,then they will know, the truth,

do not believe the news and the main stream media, they are fake, telling you things to panic the people, you don't get the truth from them, that source is rubbish,

and causes the people to follow the rest in panic and terror, and to do things they should not do ,

ISIS are merely a group of Muslims following Muslim scripture. They are warriors of Satan. They are a result of happens when the cat is away and the rats are allowed to play.

Where did they come from? They came straight from unchecked and unhampered Sunni ideology, that's where. They are the disease of Islam at full strength. When diseases like al-Qaeda, Boko Haram and al-Shabaab are not confined and quarantined then groups like ISIS are the result.

I would have to dis agree with you, that this is not your average , gangsters, or rebel warriors gone wild, they are, well developed, have more money then the united states , and are a threat, that has been created, by special forces, so to be also every where and anywhere they wish, and to be on line and having videos and everything as a elite style army, they are not unchecked rebels,they even drive Toyotas, and are well equipt, in money and weapons and have everything to take out what they want,

how would this be? YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THIS GROUP , AS NONE LETHAL, AND UNABLE TO DO AS THEY SAY,.they are high tech, and dangerous,.

Underestimate? How on Earth do you conceive from what I have written that I underestimate? ISIS are extremely dangerous and so is all of the entire religion of Islam. It is you that underestimates.

Islam is evil. All of it!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

Just read a report by Anonymous about planned attacks by ISIS for Sunday - tomorrow - here in the US and elsewhere

Anonymous, a loose collective of online activists , said Saturday it has uncovered information about islamic State group attacks on Paris as well as at location isn the US, Indonesia, Italy and Lebanon, all apparently set for Sunday.

...Anonymous also said the Islamic State group is planning an assualt at the WWE Survivor Series event shceduled to take place in the Phillips Arean in Atlanta Sunday at 7:30pm, as well as atacks at multiple events in Paris.

...Speaking to International Business Times, Anonymous said it had passed proof to the MI5 intelligence agnecy in teh IK, the CIA and FBI in the US, and the Australian government.

..Anonymous declared war on the Islamic State group last week , vowing to track it down online as part of its Operation Paris. .. the operation which has already identified thousands of twitter accounts  it said are associated with the militant group while also taking some websites offline. The Islamic State group has responded to the threat by Anonymous, warning of a retaliatory attack on the activist group.

http://www.ibtimes.com/anonymous-says-isis-plans-attacks-against-paris-world-sunday-2194926

I got to thinking about that one.   They are hackers who are activists, so ......  ;)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

Underestimate? How on Earth do you conceive from what I have written that I underestimate? ISIS are extremely dangerous and so is all of the entire religion of Islam. It is you that underestimates.

I was watching the capture of ISIS fighters, many of them young, vulnerable for a number of reasons, and certainly desperate for money, and or programmed to think along certain lines. They are not fully informed on the situation at all, but their trainers are safe behind the front lines, forcing and manipulating people into trouble.

This is not Islam, but the religion is a good induction place, since it was founded on the political intent of Mohamed. These extremist groups are funded and fostered by other organisations not particularly associated with Islamic ones. There are relatively innocent people fighting for ISIS, and informing them is not easy, because they have been brain washed, and programmed/initiated to act like they do.

The more people hate certain groups, the more the plans of Satan are being followed by the rest of the world. There is no justification for bringing in more draconian laws that remove our freedom. I would say it's too late anyway.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I was watching the capture of ISIS fighters, many of them young, vulnerable for a number of reasons, and certainly desperate for money, and or programmed to think along certain lines. They are not fully informed on the situation at all, but their trainers are safe behind the front lines, forcing and manipulating people into trouble.

This is not Islam, but the religion is a good induction place, since it was founded on the political intent of Mohamed. These extremist groups are funded and fostered by other organisations not particularly associated with Islamic ones. There are relatively innocent people fighting for ISIS, and informing them is not easy, because they have been brain washed, and programmed/initiated to act like they do.

The more people hate certain groups, the more the plans of Satan are being followed by the rest of the world. There is no justification for bringing in more draconian laws that remove our freedom. I would say it's too late anyway.

This is not Islam? Seriously? I would say that this exactly what Islam is once it is allowed to flourish unchecked. ISIS are the most devout of Muslims.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

okay , I did some checking, and they said, the paris was a false flag ops, you can check that there was a operation done during this time of the so called bombing, I also think it is phsy ops, and made to scare people to believe a boogie man is everywhere, ,but this is my opinion only, and gerado is lying !

but here is a great question,  Thereselittleflower ? who is isis, ? where did they come from, who supports this group? who controls this group ? those are the real questions, to ask, and when people find out ,then they will know, the truth,

do not believe the news and the main stream media, they are fake, telling you things to panic the people, you don't get the truth from them, that source is rubbish,

and causes the people to follow the rest in panic and terror, and to do things they should not do ,

ISIS are merely a group of Muslims following Muslim scripture. They are warriors of Satan. They are a result of happens when the cat is away and the rats are allowed to play.

Where did they come from? They came straight from unchecked and unhampered Sunni ideology, that's where. They are the disease of Islam at full strength. When diseases like al-Qaeda, Boko Haram and al-Shabaab are not confined and quarantined then groups like ISIS are the result.

I would have to dis agree with you, that this is not your average , gangsters, or rebel warriors gone wild, they are, well developed, have more money then the united states , and are a threat, that has been created, by special forces, so to be also every where and anywhere they wish, and to be on line and having videos and everything as a elite style army, they are not unchecked rebels,they even drive Toyotas, and are well equipt, in money and weapons and have everything to take out what they want,

how would this be? YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THIS GROUP , AS NONE LETHAL, AND UNABLE TO DO AS THEY SAY,.they are high tech, and dangerous,.

that is correct, its all evil and satan driven, through the power of the air, demonic forces , that turn people to do its evil and wipe out thousands,

we need to keep a eye on this for it is also  a part of prophecy and we see the puzzle coming together, we are watching the bible unfold in front our eyes, back in pauls day they had no bible and computors to watch it as it happened in real time, the country is blinded by the powers that be and what  danger we really are in, with the operation that is being held back do to what you claimed earlier, I am with you, and it is sad to see this,

but we must be faithful our selves ,even onto death , for the name of Jesus,

Getting involved in either side - Islamic or professed Christianity, is precisely what Satan wants. Both sides think they are righteous, when neither are, they are simply two ideologies by which the Devil wants to create, revolutions and bloodshed. And he will succeed, 'Christianity' will win, and from this devastation a new world order will arise and enforce the mark of the beast. It is very deceptive, and unbelievable at this time, but it will happen just as the prophecies indicate.

Satan knows how to act like an angel of light, in secret behind the scenes, fooling the distraught masses into "peace and safety" when in fact they are headed into sudden destruction. The mark of the beast is established on 'good' religious and civil grounds. Making Muslims devils is too easy and obvious, just like making rock groups stand out as Satanic in contrast to the mild appearance of conservative church groups.

This trick of creating a contrast between the dark/evil and the supposed light/good is the work of Satan, to fool people into thinking that they are on the good side, when in fact all are headed down the road to destruction. The reason for this is because they have resisted the truth for such a long time that God has given them over to their own righteousness and delusions of salvation. They think they are safe, but their mistake began when they lowered the standard of God's righteousness by ignoring obedience to His commandments. Hence the remnant are set in contrast to the rest of the world, as keeping the commandments of God...etc. this is so plainly written, and yet despite this, people are beginning to be totally blind to what they are ignoring, and soon it will be impossible for them to be saved.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Let's back up a little here, SS.  ISIS is a group of about thirty thousand assorted zealots who have been recruited from around the world.  They have money from the oilfields they have taken over in Iraq and Syria and are bringing in about a million dollars a day from the sale of that oil.  They are NOT everywhere  and they certainly don't have more money than the U..S.  Most of their weapons were obtained when the Iraqis threw down and abandoned their American weapons and ran for the hills.  They have Toyotas because they took over cities and stole them.  They don't have an air force, navy or the ability to level entire cities.  Yet.  As for high tech, I can build websites and put together and post videos, it's not that hard.  In fact, my ten year old grandson just made and posted a music video on YouTube. Don't buy into the hype coming from ISIS that they are all powerful and unstoppable.  That's what they want you to think and they want you to be scared. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Getting involved in either side - Islamic or professed Christianity, is precisely what Satan wants. Both sides think they are righteous, when neither are, they are simply two ideologies by which the Devil wants to create, revolutions and bloodshed. And he will succeed, 'Christianity' will win, and from this devastation a new world order will arise and enforce the mark of the beast. It is very deceptive, and unbelievable at this time, but it will happen just as the prophecies indicate.

Ok, from this, it sounds like you think Christianity is as bad as islam. I sure hope I am misunderstanding you. 

Ok, from this, it sounds like you think Christianity is as bad as islam. I sure hope I am misunderstanding you. 

There is a form of godliness without the power ... or a false Christianity, the one more likely to be political.