IGNORED

THE LAWLESS ONE ABLE TO CHANGE TIMES AND LAW?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2015‎ ‎11‎:‎18‎:‎13‎, MorningGlory said:

All of that is referring to the A.C.  SS, can we get away from the all caps thing?  We've all talked about this before and no one likes it. 

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved, All Of Those Dinosaurs Who Labored Over Handcrafted Inked Engineering Plates
Know That All Caps Are A-OK

Whereas Many Of Our Young
Texting Whippersnappers 
Know That No Caps Are a-ok

And Yet Some Remain Offended

Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. Colossians 4:6

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

You can go to this link and read a LOT about the Rapture..................

http://www.christianbiblereference.org/faq_rapture.htm

I went to that link, and its saying , that it is possible to have three opinions on the time of the gathering, pre ,mid and after so how do we all not agree on which one it is , the scriptures talk of it , but not the timing ,these three are confusing, who knows when its the right one?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎48‎:‎35‎, MorningGlory said:

Many will come to Christ during the Tribulation but whether it will be too late for them, I just don't know. 

Please post scripture to support the notion of this "great revival".

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2015‎ ‎5‎:‎40‎:‎55‎, SINNERSAVED said:

is he already here? does he come from turkey, rome, or Syria? has he already come on the scene? , or is he still in hiding, or no one really knows?

He comes up out of the earth.

• Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon.  Revelation 13:11

I think it'd be worth spending some time dwelling on this description of the son of perdition.

• why "up out of the earth"?
  • why two horns?
  • why speaks as a dragon?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Days Won:  2

I received a fatal wound and was healed from it.  I laid on a slab dead in full view of people for 3 days and I sat up, then I stood up and walked.  This day will be a world wide Holiday.  For Israel, I will allow you to build a new Temple as long as you clean up all the dead of those who attacked you (Ezk 38-39).  I rose from the dead on the (third day), I will heal all the nations if you only follow me.  When you follow me I will ask you to receive a mark on your forehead or on your right hand.  With this mark, I will allow you to buy or sell.  But on the (5th day) of each week I will expect you to worship me.  You must take 2 hours at noon to do this.  For when doing this I will allow you to receive a slave  (Rev 13:10) from among those who now follow this Christ person of times past.  I have a friend who will give/do miraculous signs and wonders, you must do as he says. When I come into a room you must all bow down before me, for I arose on the third day.

Does this sound like changing laws and customs.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

5 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

I received a fatal wound and was healed from it.  I laid on a slab dead in full view of people for 3 days and I sat up, then I stood up and walked.  This day will be a world wide Holiday.  For Israel, I will allow you to build a new Temple as long as you clean up all the dead of those who attacked you (Ezk 38-39).  I rose from the dead on the (third day), I will heal all the nations if you only follow me.  When you follow me I will ask you to receive a mark on your forehead or on your right hand.  With this mark, I will allow you to buy or sell.  But on the (5th day) of each week I will expect you to worship me.  You must take 2 hours at noon to do this.  For when doing this I will allow you to receive a slave  (Rev 13:10) from among those who now follow this Christ person of times past.  I have a friend who will give/do miraculous signs and wonders, you must do as he says. When I come into a room you must all bow down before me, for I arose on the third day.

Does this sound like changing laws and customs.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I don't get it ?what is the point you are making?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Days Won:  2

16 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I don't get it ?what is the point you are making?

One person will be allowed to change laws and customs to fit what he wants.  For all follow and worship him.  National holidays and observances are gone.  The day one worships and to who will be changed.  The way money works will be changed.  Buying and selling by those with the mark of the beast.  This is Big Brother on a world wide scale.  A totally new system will come forth.  For the old system failed us.  This will be their mind set.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

If anyone cares to check,  the laws and customs/ days/ were changed almost 2000 years ago by enemies of Jesus and enemies of the Jews and enemies of the ecclesia ((set apart believers in Jesus)).  Only the ones called and chosen by Yahweh, the persecuted remnant , continued faithful abiding in Jesus and His Word living in them.  

SimpleJeff,

Whatever may have happened 2,000 years ago is not the issue. There are things which will happen in the future when the Antichrist takes control, and he will indeed change times and laws, since he will do things according to his own will (Dan 11:16). He will manipulate the whole world.  Even now we have a handful who are manipulating the whole world, but this man will be the arch Manipulator. Today the whole world is being deceived with the hoax of *climate change*.  There are many more hoaxes to come.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

16 minutes ago, Ezra said:

SimpleJeff,

Whatever may have happened 2,000 years ago is not the issue. There are things which will happen in the future when the Antichrist takes control, and he will indeed change times and laws, since he will do things according to his own will (Dan 11:16). He will manipulate the whole world.  Even now we have a handful who are manipulating the whole world, but this man will be the arch Manipulator. Today the whole world is being deceived with the hoax of *climate change*.  There are many more hoaxes to come.

Maybe the powers that be are attempting to change the world through global warming mania but it's really not working.  The world HAS gotten a little warmer, just as it has in the past, and I read yesterday that we are heading into a mini ice age by 2030.  Can't remember where I read it but I'm going to look it up.  Man is not in control of the climate and has never been so that's becoming an irrelevant issue.  We will see what the next thing is.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I believe it might be foreshadowing sharia law.