• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1975

The reason most people are preterists makes me wonder if they simply follow the rest without evidence.  There is proof for everything being completed IN Yashua, (Jesus). The proof is in the fact that he rose from the dead.  Death no longer has a hold on man, so long as he gets rid of the old man.  The term "preterism" is used in the same way as "christian" is now.  I prefer to be called a completed believer.  Where is the proof beyond the new testament scriptures most preterists use?  Lets go to the OT.  The proof that Yashua fulfilled EVERYTHING is in the OT.  The proof IS Moses.  Since he was the one to say that a prophet like him would rise up and save the people from their sins, from among the tribes, is a good starting point.  But what from there?  We go next to see what Moses did, and what he didnt do.  We need to start in Exodus.  With chapter 12, and go on to the point where Joshua entered the land of Canaan, we see exactly what is to happen in the time of Yashua, all the way to when Titus enters the land of Israel.  Exactly 40 years pass.  And even the events that take place from Exodus 12 to Joshua 1 and beyond, are FULFILLED in the time of the passover of Yashua, until Titus.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Welcome, completedbeliever1!

There's a chatroom you can go to.

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/chat/

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Welcome~!

~

:thumbsup:

Because

Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:3

They Will

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
Romans 11:26-29

Not Believe The Bible

And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God. Ezekiel 11:19-20

IMO

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. Hosea 5:15

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

You are welcome here.  After you have made 5 posts here you can post the subject in another area such as doctrine.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Welcome to Worthy 

God bless you .

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Welcome..

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, completedbeliever1 said:

The reason most people are preterists makes me wonder if they simply follow the rest without evidence.  There is proof for everything being completed IN Yashua, (Jesus). The proof is in the fact that he rose from the dead.  Death no longer has a hold on man, so long as he gets rid of the old man.  The term "preterism" is used in the same way as "christian" is now.  I prefer to be called a completed believer.  Where is the proof beyond the new testament scriptures most preterists use?  Lets go to the OT.  The proof that Yashua fulfilled EVERYTHING is in the OT.  The proof IS Moses.  Since he was the one to say that a prophet like him would rise up and save the people from their sins, from among the tribes, is a good starting point.  But what from there?  We go next to see what Moses did, and what he didnt do.  We need to start in Exodus.  With chapter 12, and go on to the point where Joshua entered the land of Canaan, we see exactly what is to happen in the time of Yashua, all the way to when Titus enters the land of Israel.  Exactly 40 years pass.  And even the events that take place from Exodus 12 to Joshua 1 and beyond, are FULFILLED in the time of the passover of Yashua, until Titus.  

Jesus has not fulfilled everything in the OT namely his bodily return to earth and the establishment of His Kingdom on earth and the New Heavens and New Earth. 

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Jesus has not fulfilled everything in the OT namely his bodily return to earth and the establishment of His Kingdom on earth and the New Heavens and New Earth. 

It's those little details they all seem to miss :thumbsup: 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

The Preterist theology has an inconsistent interpretation of scripture, as does all other replacement theologies. Some scripture is interpreted literally while others are interpreted non-literal. Any verses which apply to Jesus and the church are taken literally while scriptures which are positive blessings to the Jewish people are interpreted as non-literal and transferred to the church. Jesus return to Jerusalem which would apply to Israel are interpreted as completed in the Church rather then a literal to Israel. Rather then a literal thousand year reign of Jesus from Jerusalem, it is changed to the reign of Jesus occurring thru the church and exists today.