• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, existential mabel said:

This brings me onto the question once saved always saved? What a hot potato of a question that is.

If you truly believed on the Lord Jesus Christ and have been born again, you cannot be unborn. Christians can be severely afflicted and even feel abandoned, but that cannot change the fact that you are a child of God.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

FIC, you are one of His or you wouldn't be here.  Don't leave.  I've felt the way you do now and, after a bit, every time I discovered it was ME.  He didn't stop communicating; I stopped listening.  Like any other storm, if you hold on tightly long enough, the storm will blow over.  Praying for you.

Guest Teditis

Praying...

Let us help support you FIC... even if you are in the "3rd ground", there's always ways for God to move you to the fertile soil where you can grow deep roots.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

13 hours ago, FreeinChrist said:

... Since i am sure that my heart is the 3rd ground spoken in Luke 8:3-15,  I thought maybe I should just close my account.  So how would I close my account?  So if Ii need a moderator to, please close down the account?

Sorry if I shouldn't posted this but wasn't sure wbat to do.

Since you're not sure what to do, why do anything now?

Why not just wait until you are sure, rather than doing something that you'll later regret?

Guest Thallasa
16 hours ago, FreeinChrist said:

So after a major problem I have had for the last 15 years which I had hope God was merciful too and somehow would take it away; rereared its ugly head again early Sunday morning I totally feel completely hated and abandon by God.  Usually am very talkative at work, but have said barely any thing since plus have missed the last 2 days.

My emotionals, spirit and body are all in a bad way.  Since i am sure that my heart is the 3rd ground spoken in Luke 8:3-15,  I thought maybe I should just close my account.  So how would I close my account?  So if Ii need a moderator to, please close down the account?

Sorry if I shouldn't posted this but wasn't sure wbat to do.

Some years ago I could not be bothered to pray , or to read he bible, or dwell on God , I wanted Him at  the click of my fingers to make me feel good , give me what I thought I needed ,and was thinking of giving up ,but I heard Him saying " if  you want to use the internet ,do you just 'blink and there you are "?  No you must at least plug in the electricity ,and connect to the wi fi ; after that  you are in touch with all those on the net ,but you refuse to 'connect with me ' in prayer and meditating on my word ,so that I can give you everything you need ".

Since then I go down on my knees come hail or shine ,every night ,and it gets stronger ,the connection .

Why not just have a small break and come back and let us know how you feel . We

care and would like you to come back :broken_heart:.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

4 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

Since you're not sure what to do, why do anything now?

Why not just wait until you are sure, rather than doing something that you'll later regret?

I fully agree with OldSchool2.  Why not merely come in out of the rain and dry off?  If you are willing to go through all the effort to close an account, why not spend less effort and take a break?  I pray that Jesus will whisper in the ears that He gave you to listen.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

Dear senior member... i am admired to see your struggle... your nick name is great... freeinChrist,,,, what a wonderful nick.. 

Troubles comes to us.. Jesus also said this(in John) worlds hates you,,, that i have hated by world.. i have won the world.. 

Dear fellow Christian, a infant comes from womb by crying... from that day we have the cry for some thing.. but we are not living in total cry

I think you have given biblical advises to many people as senior member.. 

if you are in 3rd ground.. nothing to worry.. we can overcome from all matters

Son 2:2  బలురక్కసి చెట్లలో వల్లిపద్మము కనబడునట్లు స్త్రీలలో నా ప్రియురాలు కనబడుచున్నది. 
Son 2:3  అడవి వృక్షములలో జల్దరు వృక్షమెట్లున్నదో పురుషులలో నా ప్రియుడు అట్లున్నాడు ఆనందభరితనై నేనతని నీడను కూర్చుంటిని అతని ఫలము నా జిహ్వకు మధురము. 
Son 2:2  As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters. 
Son 2:3  As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste. 

please check the 2nd verse.. His love is among the daughters.. like a lily among thorns 

he is the boss.   please check a person who have the tree in his ground before his home.. as tree is growing when this owner feels this tree is no need he can cut whole tree or he can cut some branches (according to his use and need).. even many branches are removed this tree is willing to continue to live and bare fruits.. Tree is created for this.. when the branches are cut down... tree is not thinking to stop to give fruits.. it is living.. it is living.. but a human not working like this.. human is created by God  as sons of God by the blood of Jesus... these sons of God are going to loss their faith and they want to stop to life for God.. Here Jesus is died for them but they won't bare some troubles..  As His children we need to know our responsibility in our trails.. if we fail in trails there is no meaning for our faith and no meaning for our salvation.. please check God used many missionaries to die in mission field.. some or killed by others some or died without minimum things in personal lives.. they lived and died with many troubles and they are caused for the developement of kingdom of God.. pl think, you are a mentor for Lord in this world.. why are you troubling in your heart? pl think and try stand on your first love and faith to God.. we are praying for you... God is willing to give relief to you.. stay in faith... God bless you

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Why do you want to close your account. This site is such a blessing. Grab a cup of coffee and chat with us.  :) 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Praying.

FreeinChrist if you were guilty of any particular sin, repent, and get back in right standing with God. Look to some of His Word concerning the problem your having asking Him to give you the strength to stand in His truths you find concerning this.

The "Third ground" scripture verse you mentioned is the thorns, that being the sinful cares, riches, and pleasures in "this life."

Luk 8:7  And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it.

Luk 8:14  And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

But also notice these things "choke" the word of God.
Generally people guilty of these ongoing unrepentant sins never notice the choking beyond the first few times. Then they go on to not caring at all.

I do not see in your words this mindset, or you would not care.
Repent brother, get back in right standing with our Lord and get back in the game.

One of Satan's strategies is to beat God's people relentlessly upon sinning.
The Devil then encourages us to walk away from God when we should be running to Him during these times as we grow.

Psa 51:10-12
(10)  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
(11)  Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
(12)  Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

The "forth ground" awaits your return! :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, Kan said:

He has the right to know how to close an account doesn't he? And to remove his info from the system. Would a Christian site allow that, or would it not be Christian?

I think it is obvious that several people really don't want him to leave....   I would hope that he/she would take that as a compliment and see how things played out for a bit before leaving.