IGNORED

do you think the RED horse has been released ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

If you are interpreting Revelation in a literal Biblical sense everything is future.

Anyone with an ounce of discernment will see that those four horsemen of the Apocalyse are symbolic of conditions upon the earth.  And those conditions have existed since the first century.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

Anyone with an ounce of discernment will see...

Ouch, what a slap to the face.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Sinnersaved

When each of the four riders start riding their horse, they don't stop.  The first starts, at a certain point of time, and keeps riding, then the next rider starts, riding with the first horse, and then the next rider rides with the first two horses, and so forth until we get to the end where they all ride together.

I'll just talk about the first white horse for now, and how I see it, you may or may not agree, because it's how I interpret this.

The first "white horse", started an era, or a movement that was to continue to the end.  It has influenced history more than any other organisation, and even today has a big voice amongst the rulers of the world.

Think back in history a long long time ago, when Christ's name was really first spread amongst the gentiles in Western Europe,  They came preaching Christ in a "religion form" according to their beliefs, but not according to the truth.  The name of Christ was "used", as their banner, hence the "white horse", because they "proclaimed" they came in "the name of Christ", ....looks good on the outside,  but inside.... nevertheless, Christ's name was spreading fast.  People who had never heard his name, now get to hear about him for the first time. They are taught he is the Son of God, but they are not allowed at this stage to search for themselves beyond this, having no access to the holy scriptures, and have no choice really but to adhere and trust what the church teaches and get this doctrine into them, especially by practicing all rituals set out...appearing to be holy.

This religion started "conquering souls spiritually", gaining many converts who would be loyal to her even until death, and conquering not individuals, but whole nations through her teachings, as there were no other choices available at that time.  She who started this back then is still riding.  Out of her, many religions who did not agree with her have formed, and when those ones divided, new ones shoot up, and so on until we get what we have today, a whole mixed basket of groups, beliefs & religions.

Revelation 6:2   And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

This white horse here doesn't symbolise Christ, because Christ came the first time to give light, not to judge.  This rider is conquering souls for his own gain.  He has acquired great riches and wealth from his converts over the years.  When one conquers, he takes something by force or strong persuasion. In this case it's souls, and he does it by "authority" hence the crown. 

This rider is not yet to come, but already came, and is still riding today.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, Ezra said:

Anyone with an ounce of discernment will see that those four horsemen of the Apocalyse are symbolic of conditions upon the earth.  And those conditions have existed since the first century.

They existed before the first century too.  There has to be something particular about them.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

9 hours ago, Ezra said:

There has been a lot of trials and tribulations that have occurred in history but the events that the horsemen represent have not happened yet. It is future.

6 hours ago, gdemoss said:

Ouch, what a slap to the face.

Unfortunately I am seeing a lot of that on Worthy. Rather sad if you ask me on a Christian message board. But makes sense due to the way our world is going today in our end times.

7 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

There has been a lot of trials and tribulations that have occurred in history but the events that the horsemen represent have not happened yet. It is future.

There are two views floating out there: (1) the four horsemen follow the arrival of the Antichrist or (2) the four horsemen represent the beginning of sorrows.

I believe the four horsemen fit into the Olivet Discourse, since the Abomination of Desolation is mentioned later, followed by the Great Tribulation.  Thus there are two scriptural "witnesses" to this series of events to establish that they belong to "the beginning of sorrows".

Question: "Who are the four horsemen of the apocalypse?"

Answer:
The four horsemen of the Apocalypse are described in Revelation chapter 6, verses 1-8. The four horsemen are symbolic descriptions of different events which will take place in the end times. The first horseman of the Apocalypse is mentioned in Revelation 6:2: “I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.” This first horseman likely refers to the Antichrist, who will be given authority and will conquer all who oppose him. The antichrist is the false imitator of the true Christ, who will also return on a white horse (Revelation 19:11-16).

The second horseman of the Apocalypse appears in Revelation 6:4, “Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.” The second horseman refers to terrible warfare that will break out in the end times. The third horseman is described in Revelation 6:5-6, “...and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, ‘A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!’” The third horseman of the Apocalypse refers to a great famine that will take place, likely as a result of the wars from the second horseman.

The fourth horseman is mentioned in Revelation 6:8, “I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.” The fourth horseman of the Apocalypse is symbolic of death and devastation. It seems to be a combination of the previous horsemen. The fourth horseman of the Apocalypse will bring further warfare and terrible famines along with awful plagues and diseases. What is most amazing, or perhaps terrifying, is that the four horsemen of the Apocalypse are just “precursors” of even worse judgments that come later in the tribulation (Revelation chapters 8–9 and 16).

http://www.gotquestions.org/four-horsemen-apocalypse.html

5 minutes ago, Ezra said:
5 minutes ago, Ezra said:

There are two views floating out there: (1) the four horsemen follow the arrival of the Antichrist or (2) the four horsemen represent the beginning of sorrows.

I believe the four horsemen fit into the Olivet Discourse, since the Abomination of Desolation is mentioned later, followed by the Great Tribulation.  Thus there are two scriptural "witnesses" to this series of events to establish that they belong to "the beginning of sorrows".

What is your timing of the Olivet Discourse?

13 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

What is your timing of the Olivet Discourse?

When you lay the Olivet Discourse and Revelation chapters 6-18 side by side, you will note that there is a chronological progression from the destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem in 70 AD to the Second Coming of Christ.

The Olivet Discourse is the overview of all events in between, whereas Revelation fleshes out the details. So when we read what Christ says regarding "the beginning of sorrows" we see the four horsemen as symbolic of the events which take place before the sixth seal is opened. Everything in the 6th and 7th seals is yet future.