• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, coheir said:

can you show proof of this?

I'd like to see that proof too, Serving.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

9 hours ago, Serving said:

Pre trib rapture was introduced by a Jesuit priest .. a Jesuit priest people !!

Jesuits are the CIA of the Vatican .. their job is to corrupt by JOINING Christian denominations, they are subverters and infiltrators and false doctrine spreaders and are permitted by decree of the popes to KILL when able and by any means ( cough, cough, "accidents") when able .. and this is acceptable?

As though God would reward understanding to these types ???

That should settle any question to do with pre trib rapture right there .. shouldn't it?

Shouldn't it?

NO Christian doctrine taught pre trib rapture UNTIL this Jesuit priest seeded such notions .. at least think about that.

Alarm bells should not only be sounding, they should be darn right exploding !!

in fact on that note for the rich book maker, Hal Lindsey took this teaching that came from the scolfield teaching and made a book on it , and so its been a box office hit ever since, you are correct and I have read up on that, the Rapture, and the late great planet earth , it has sucked into the main line of Christian churches that when full steam with this in the late 70 s and early 80 s , and everyone was drawn into this, even me, and for many years I always thought here I go , I will not be one  that is left, behind, another book that became even more then any other subject and the masses believed this with out reading there bibles, and I have been taught  that, for thirty years, in a calvary chapel setting, and until today they still preach this, ,

they have people lined up at the box offices,  tim lahaye I believe his name is are selling more books on this and Armageddon and are super  rich, for we have bought into the public call for this movement, when really it is a movement, that was not biblical and was given with in the context of American eyes ,and setting, not really seeing what God was all about, and became, to make God a money maker in movies and books and merchandise , so we have accepted this through out the years and are still believing this,we have prostituted  God for the gain of money today , and now it seems we can believe in all that, but God is now being removed out of our society , how does that pan out ?

in fact it went as far as to take the power away from God to promote the actions and event s in stead of a personal relationship,and watered down teachings, it was the hype, and deception, over , really loving and knowing the heart of God, we have missed that train so to speak, and got on the fast train, to no where and so we are wretched and deserted now by society in the desert to find our way to God,

we accepted that we can live our life any way we wanted, and still be saved and be excused for sinning, no one really knows what you are talking about, for they are not seeking God, I know what you are saying , and only those that have commited the obedience to the truth ,and are filled , with the wisdom of God will see what you are saying

we have all been deceived to believe lies, and there is so, so, ....much, more,? that we have been blind to see ,that we do not open our eyes to. and when we see it we do not say anything we just follow the masses on the wide and the broad road, and we know where that road is going ?

and we have to see that unless we come to our knees, and cry out to God, and surrender all that we are and all that we have ,we will never see what God has for us, for we go through the rituals and the system of the Christian ways, in the world today , and say we have the answers and we have the right God ,

but yet, the actions and the teachings are not right with God,? it is about the self ,? and about the business, and the today wants and material things ? , and nothing to do with following God ,the real God that died and rose again, we are not passionate about that God, just what we can get and how we can serve, and be as comfortable and entertained today,

and so thank you Serving for your response,

we know and I believe what you are saying to be true, I have followed this and studied to see it also ,

blessings and peace to you                                  shalom brother

29 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Sorry, Sister, but that passage has absolutely NO bearing on the Rapture issue.

yes it does,? when some one is lead to believe something that will entrap them in a belief,then they are lead in to captivity , do you not see it ?it makes perfect sense ,

• Group:  Royal Member

22 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

yes it does,? when some one is lead to believe something that will entrap them in a belief,then they are lead in to captivity , do you not see it ?it makes perfect sense ,

No, it makes no sense whatsoever.  Rapture theory does NOT affect one's salvation.

27 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

in fact on that note for the rich book maker, Hal Lindsey took this teaching that came from the scolfield teaching and made a book on it , and so its been a box office hit ever since, you are correct and I have read up on that, the Rapture, and the late great planet earth , it has sucked into the main line of Christian churches that when full steam with this in the late 70 s and early 80 s , and everyone was drawn into this, even me, and for many years I always thought here I go , I will not be one  that is left, behind, another book that became even more then any other subject and the masses believed this with out reading there bibles, and I have been taught  that, for thirty years, in a calvary chapel setting, and until today they still preach this, ,

they have people lined up at the box offices,  tim lahaye I believe his name is are selling more books on this and Armageddon and are super  rich, for we have bought into the public call for this movement, when really it is a movement, that was not biblical and was given with in the context of American eyes ,and setting, not really seeing what God was all about, and became, to make God a money maker in movies and books and merchandise , so we have accepted this through out the years and are still believing this,we have prostituted  God for the gain of money today , and now it seems we can believe in all that, but God is now being removed out of our society , how does that pan out ?

in fact it went as far as to take the power away from God to promote the actions and event s in stead of a personal relationship,and watered down teachings, it was the hype, and deception, over , really loving and knowing the heart of God, we have missed that train so to speak, and got on the fast train, to no where and so we are wretched and deserted now by society in the desert to find our way to God,

we accepted that we can live our life any way we wanted, and still be saved and be excused for sinning, no one really knows what you are talking about, for they are not seeking God, I know what you are saying , and only those that have commited the obedience to the truth ,and are filled , with the wisdom of God will see what you are saying

we have all been deceived to believe lies, and there is so, so, ....much, more,? that we have been blind to see ,that we do not open our eyes to. and when we see it we do not say anything we just follow the masses on the wide and the broad road, and we know where that road is going ?

and we have to see that unless we come to our knees, and cry out to God, and surrender all that we are and all that we have ,we will never see what God has for us, for we go through the rituals and the system of the Christian ways, in the world today , and say we have the answers and we have the right God ,

but yet, the actions and the teachings are not right with God,? it is about the self ,? and about the business, and the today wants and material things ? , and nothing to do with following God ,the real God that died and rose again, we are not passionate about that God, just what we can get and how we can serve, and be as comfortable and entertained today,

and so thank you Serving for your response,

we know and I believe what you are saying to be true, I have followed this and studied to see it also ,

blessings and peace to you                                  shalom brother

You just asssume that Serving's statements are true?  Really?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, Sister said:

The time is short, and we were warned that many false prophets would arise.  We don't realise that these men who started many churches and new doctrines are the false prophets Jesus was speaking of.  They have indoctrinated their flock to not listen and to rebuke any one else that questions them.  If you do, they will hate you and throw stones at you.  Even if we do not get through, at least the Word is there to bear witness and that's all it will come to, just as a witness.

Yes, time is short.  Jesus emphasized being ready and alert and enduring to the end, however, because of a false hope, many are ill-prepared.

The rapture debate is important because it influences preparedness.  People prepare for what they expect to encounter.  Is being prepared really that important?  Ask the five foolish virgins (Matthew 25).  They were not prepared to endure.  The implications are clear.

It's ludicrous to think that any understanding of prophecy that fosters complacency is in keeping with the exhortations of Jesus.

19 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Yes, time is short.  Jesus emphasized being ready and alert and enduring to the end, however, because of a false hope, many are ill-prepared.

The rapture debate is important because it influences preparedness.  People prepare for what they expect to encounter.  Is being prepared really that important?  Ask the five foolish virgins (Matthew 25).  They were not prepared to endure.  The implications are clear.

It's ludicrous to think that any understanding of prophecy that fosters complacency is in keeping with the exhortations of Jesus.

I totally agree with you Last Daze, it is about being ready , and to endure until the end , it is not going to be a cake, walk for many of Us, God really loves us , and we are spirit filled and sealed for the day of redemption, this is true, but we have to endure, what we need until the end of our days,, and I would not want anyone,  not ready , just incase of a emergency, and so I do not consider my self a post tribe, or any rapture position, but what the bible clearly states in scripture I follow , and I want to just warn the brothers and the sisters

that we are still in satans world , he is the god of this world and he is going to do all he can to break people down , to turn from God and reject him, for as they did in the inquisitons,  no one wants to remember, it is what they never thought would happen,  and we need to never say never, for , we are to know that God is with us , until the ends of the earth , but we are not exempt to any hurt, or pain ,or death as believers, ?

I also noticed, that it is coming in stronger, to be alert and watchful from all areas , even the secular world ids giving warnings of up coming events that could be devastating, and could be horrific , and so we must love now, and seek God now, and gather your love ones, now, we must forgive others now, not be angry or hate any more, but to be of the fruit of the spirit , and of the word of God , for the days are short and God will come as a thief to those not watching, and so He tells us He comes in a time when no one expects, and as the days of noah , they were eating ,drinking and given into marriage,  so will it be today tomorrow, we do not know what tomorrow hold,s?

but be ready , and call on the name of God,? while He may be found, for today is the day of salvation, and today is by free will,  for there will be a day that the doors are shut, and grace will end,  and the wrath of God will take its course,

warnings, we are in the last days, . be not afraid, for our God is a awesome, God,

blessings and peace                              shalom

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Sorry, Sister, but that passage has absolutely NO bearing on the Rapture issue.

MG

SINNERSAVED understood exactly why I quoted that because he is not just looking at one verse, but takes into account everything his spirit has gained from the Word of God.

If we know the wolf is coming, we warn the sheep.  We don't tell the sheep to relax and that everything will be ok.  We warn them to be prepared, by building on a good foundation that wont blow over when that storm comes.  This foundation is the "truth".  A foundation built on lies will crumble their faith when the storm hits.  They wont know what's happening or be prepared, so they will most likely feel that they have been forsaken and fall.  We are just trying to prepare others to be aware in what's coming so you can build up your faith with no hidden surprises and make the right decisions. 

We are coming into those times now as it is at the doors.  In my opinion it is very IMPORTANT for us in this generation to know all truth and know what to expect, because if we fall we wont be in that first resurrection, therefore it is a salvation issue.

If we send someone into captivity (a spiritual prison) where there is no truth, then we ourselves will go into captivity (a spiritual prison). 

The truth shall set you free. The WHOLE truth.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

6 minutes ago, Sister said:

MG

SINNERSAVED understood exactly why I quoted that because he is not just looking at one verse, but takes into account everything his spirit has gained from the Word of God.

If we know the wolf is coming, we warn the sheep.  We don't tell the sheep to relax and that everything will be ok.  We warn them to be prepared, by building on a good foundation that wont blow over when that storm comes.  This foundation is the "truth".  A foundation built on lies will crumble their faith when the storm hits.  They wont know what's happening or be prepared, so they will most likely feel that they have been forsaken and fall.  We are just trying to prepare others to be aware in what's coming so you can build up your faith with no hidden surprises and make the right decisions. 

We are coming into those times now as it is at the doors.  In my opinion it is very IMPORTANT for us in this generation to know all truth and know what to expect, because if we fall we wont be in that first resurrection, therefore it is a salvation issue.

If we send someone into captivity (a spiritual prison) where there is no truth, then we ourselves will go into captivity (a spiritual prison). 

The truth shall set you free. The WHOLE truth.

Sister

Not a Salvation issue

Those who go into Captivity were those who did not take the Mark of the Beast or Worship His Image.  Some of those who did not take the Mark died by beheading.  Which one are you.

And if you are suggesting that we will be taking the Mark of the Beast because we do not believe in a Post Trib False Doctrine.  It is your doctrines which are at fault.  You do not study like the Berean's, because I study like the Berean's and I come up with a totally different Rapture position, The One and only true Pre-Trib position.  So it is not good for you to associate yourself with the Berean's because 90 percent of what you post is Biblically unsound.

Jesus Christ says; that only God the Father knows when the Rapture will occur.  And this tidbit was in effect prior to Creation and has not been revealed to anyone (including you).

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Sister

Not a Salvation issue

Those who go into Captivity were those who did not take the Mark of the Beast or Worship His Image.  Some of those who did not take the Mark died by beheading.  Which one are you.

And if you are suggesting that we will be taking the Mark of the Beast because we do not believe in a Post Trib False Doctrine.  It is your doctrines which are at fault.  You do not study like the Berean's, because I study like the Berean's and I come up with a totally different Rapture position, The One and only true Pre-Trib position.  So it is not good for you to associate yourself with the Berean's because 90 percent of what you post is Biblically unsound.

Jesus Christ says; that only God the Father knows when the Rapture will occur.  And this tidbit was in effect prior to Creation and has not been revealed to anyone (including you).

In Christ

Montana Marv

lol x10 

Sister, check it...

You don't study like a Berean because they called me last night and told how they study.  And you Sister, don't study the way they told me they study.  

You feel me...

They said I was studying the right way. 

Oh my gosh, I just can't stand how funny that is.

I will never forget this one.  It will continue to entertain me for years to come.  

How is this even a biblically sound response.  

" Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves." (Philippians 2:3).  

I don't know, I don't have the Bereans on speed dial, but I am pretty sure this response sound like boasting.