• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 21/04/2016 at 0:48 PM, biblerover said:

He says it's my imagination and the pictures mean nothing and says I'm paranoid and often blames me or gets mad when I don't believe him.

You are not paranoid, but your husband has a very serious spiritual problem.  I trust you have tried to sit down with your pastors/elders and brought this to their attention.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 4/28/2016 at 0:28 AM, biblerover said:

Ok, I figured this part out.  I hit "quote" to be able to reply to what you said but I tried hitting the little heart to 'like" comments but it did not work.  I don't know how to reply to peoples comments.  Except for the "quote" thing that I discovered.  I am not stupid i just have never done a forum before.

You're doing it  right, biblelover.  But you should be able to hit the heart button and give a post a point.  You just can't give points to yourself.  ;)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 4/28/2016 at 2:42 AM, biblerover said:

Everyone sees the replies.   Oh, and the 'heart' buttons aren't working.  The site was down today for a while so it may be a technical issue.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 4/21/2016 at 5:00 PM, MorningGlory said:

The old saying 'where there's smoke there's fire' comes to mind.  What your husband is doing is disrespectful to you.  Is he a believer? You could remind him of this passage in God's word:

Matthew 5:28

“But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.”

As usual MG you are spot on.  You need to confront him and make him understand that you are his wife and therefore are to be respected.  And also we need to remind everyone that Seekers Lounge is for unbelievers and not for believers seeking advice. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I am hoping for the best with your marriage.

• Content Count:  51

Have you suggested maybe a simple walk together in the evening after dinner?  It sounds like your husband may be depressed or even bored.  Its work but try to be creative and find simple things the two of you can do together.

• Loved it! 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hello, biblerover.

I see I'm late to this post, but sincerely hope there has been some sign of positive changes in your marriage since your last post.

I was in your shoes just a few years ago, with my wife being the one looking at and talking to men on the internet. I can tell you a few things for certain. One - no matter what he calls it or how he justifies it, it's cheating. Two - regardless of how things proceed, it's going to be a battle in every sense of the word. It's going to be extremely difficult for you not to blame yourself. The tendency is to look at your appearance, your actions, even your thoughts to try and figure out where you went wrong.

Three - you did not go wrong! This cannot be stressed enough. I dealt with that feeling for the better part of a decade before I finally accepted that I'm not responsible for the choices my wife made.

Four - you are not responsible for your husband's choices. You can love him, talk to him, and pray for him until you run out of breath - and you should - but you cannot make him change his actions. Only the Lord can do that, and only if/when your husbands opens up and let's Him do so.

I'm praying hard for you in this. Lean on the Lord and He will carry you through it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Biblerover......

So by your user name & posting in the "Seekers Lounge"am I to understand you are seeking the Lord? What exactly are you hoping to find out  & get advice about that pertains to our Faith in Jesus as our Lord & Savior?

Welcome to Worthy,,,,,,,,,,,,I've already sent you clarifying info about posting,,, I am glad you are here seeking God & Christianity but I'mm not sure what you hope to learn or hear,,,,,this is not a social media networking site ,it is a Christian MInistry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,where do you stand with FAITH,where does your husband stand? How can we help ,,,,,we point to the Cross,to Jesus,,,,,,  help us to help you

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  67

What you have described is an unfaithful spouse, he calls himself 'rover'.

And you assume his identity by calling yourself 'rover'.

Very strange.

• 1 year later...

• Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On 5/1/2016 at 10:07 AM, Martyr212 said:

Have you suggested maybe a simple walk together in the evening after dinner?  It sounds like your husband may be depressed or even bored.  Its work but try to be creative and find simple things the two of you can do together.

My husband is lazy and undisciplined.