• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

19 hours ago, Eoreris said:

The called anti christ must full fill these things  - A- be so deceptive that the Church falls for him anyway as they see no hope of future for their family if things go on like they are..

just out of curiosity where do you get that idea from.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

When you see things that start adding up all at the same time you start to see the idea.  Jesus said that it will be so deceptive that even his very elect could be deceived. This tells you that this man to come will be very deceptive (not to his own children) but to the Church.  His goal is to get them to accept him..  and the things you see happening may not be scripture written but this man is all the Church has to stop continued years of the demise of their country if his opposition wins the reign.  So most will (vote) for this man in the hopes to bring the country back, but his real goal is to destroy the Church with his own destruction soon in the future

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Eoreris said:

When you see things that start adding up all at the same time you start to see the idea.  Jesus said that it will be so deceptive that even his very elect could be deceived. This tells you that this man to come will be very deceptive (not to his own children) but to the Church.  His goal is to get them to accept him..  and the things you see happening may not be scripture written but this man is all the Church has to stop continued years of the demise of their country if his opposition wins the reign.  So most will (vote) for this man in the hopes to bring the country back, but his real goal is to destroy the Church with his own destruction soon in the future

Hi Eoreris,

The true Body of Christ is joined to the Head - the Lord Jesus Christ. Nothing or no one can take them from Him.

`For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.` (Rom. 8: 38 & 39)

Blessings, Marilyn.

BTW the `elect` the Lord is talking about to the people of Israel is THEM.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

BTW the `elect` the Lord is talking about to the people of Israel is THEM.

Hi Marilyn

I disagree with you here.

Matthew 24:24   For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I agree with Eoreris here, that the deception will be so great, .....that if it were possible ...if it were....., even the very elect of God (the very chosen children of God,) the minority, would be deceived.  This has nothing to do with Israel but speaking of elect Christians, who have knowledge.  But it's not possible, because those elect have been fed.

Right, no one can take them, harm them or find then,  These are special bought to Jesus blood out of every tribe 12,000 .  This is (not) every one who confesses Jesus as savior.. There are only 144 thousand in this group and they are the only ones promised to not be harmed plus will receive knowledge of things to come so they will not be fooled.  They are also all virgin males not defiled with women..  they are the so called secret agent Christians

There are "elect" Christians, and "elect" remnants of Israel.  A big difference.

The "elect" Christians are followers of the Lamb, they understand because they received the Lamb,... have sought the scriptures, and this spiritual food has fed them, and all the righteousness in that food has been their covering, ...truth,....therefore they will not be found naked, ......and the "elect" of Israel (remnants) will be saved because of "mercy", and not knowledge.  They have not been eating that same food, but are in unbelief, and will find grace at the coming when their eyes will be opened.

So to say that the elect of Israel would be deceived by false prophets "if it were possible" doesn't fit them, because they are not using Christ or the New Testament as a guide. They will find out the truth at the coming when mercy is given, and not that same mercy that we are given, because we asked for forgiveness and made that decision to follow Christ and walk his path, but the remnants of Israel are given mercy because they didn't do those things.  They are chosen because of the "election of grace", and not only remnants of the last generation but of all generations.

Romans 11:5   Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

1 hour ago, Eoreris said:

Right, no one can take them, harm them or find then,  These are special bought to Jesus blood out of every tribe 12,000 .  This is (not) every one who confesses Jesus as savior.. There are only 144 thousand in this group and they are the only ones promised to not be harmed plus will receive knowledge of things to come so they will not be fooled.  They are also all virgin males not defiled with women..  they are the so called secret agent Christians

Yes, Amen.

They are also all virgin males not defiled with women

I want to share with with you Eoreris.

It's not speaking of physical males, defiled with physical women, but speaking of the spiritual.

They are all virgins meaning, .....they are spiritually clean, redeemed, forgiven, only go to God through the Lamb.  They serve no other. Loyal servants spiritually (virgins).  And they are not defiled by "women", meaning religions, false beliefs, unclean teachings.

I'll give you an example of what I picked up;

Isaiah 32:6   For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

Isaiah 32:7   The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.

Isaiah 32:8   But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand.

Isaiah 32:9   Rise up, ye women that are at ease; hear my voice, ye careless daughters; give ear unto my speech.

Isaiah 32:10   Many days and years shall ye be troubled, ye careless women: for the vintage shall fail, the gathering shall not come.

Isaiah 32:11   Tremble, ye women that are at ease; be troubled, ye careless ones: strip you, and make you bare, and gird sackcloth upon your loins.

Isaiah 32:12   They shall lament for the teats, for the pleasant fields, for the fruitful vine.

Ezekiel 13:18   And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?

Ezekiel 23:45   And the righteous men, they shall judge them after the manner of adulteresses, and after the manner of women that shed blood; because they are adulteresses, and blood is in their hands.

Satan's woman is the mother of harlots.  She makes the world drunk with her teachings since the beginning. Her teachings produce daughters.  Out of her daughters religions are formed, and then more religions are born and so on.  Her daughters are depicted as "women", because they multiply.

God's woman "Zion", is depicted as a woman also.  She is pure.  Her teachings are pure.  Satan's woman is defiled, and her daughters, "the women" are the religions/false beliefs/corrupted teachings that came out of her....this is what the 144K, have stayed away from, because they have followed the Lamb.  Their foundation did not come out of Babylon, the Mother of Harlots, but was built on the Word of God.  The 144K are "redeemed" (forgiven, and restored).  Their sins wiped clean, loyal having only one husband so to speak. They are considered virgins spiritually uncontaminated. They do not run with the "women" who were corrupted, but kept separate.

Revelation 14:4   These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

I hope this makes sense, the way I have explained it.

So some of the 144,000 are Women who are not defiled with women ?     However you are right that the word (Males) are not mentioned, nor does any other verse .  It does say that these are redeemed from among men.  And (Men) actually means males or females  in the plural.  I guess God is saying that the women in this group are not lesbian defiled.. that could work..  

5 hours ago, Eoreris said:

So some of the 144,000 are Women who are not defiled with women ?     However you are right that the word (Males) are not mentioned, nor does any other verse .  It does say that these are redeemed from among men.  And (Men) actually means males or females  in the plural.  I guess God is saying that the women in this group are not lesbian defiled.. that could work..  

Hi Eoreris

I see the 144,000 all as "children of God" (one in the spirit of Christ) who are not defiled by women (false religions).  I gave examples of the OT, to show that when God is warning the "women", and the "daughters", who are "at ease", he is warning all who "claim to be godly" as a whole. They are dwelling in false security, and God is showing us how proud they behave.  They are adorned with everything that makes them look appealing on the outside, but the inside is rotten according to God who sees.  This represents their teachings, and that they are not wearing white robes,... not covered in truth and righteousness, but adorned with the wrong things. 

Religions multiply like a woman does, she produces children out of her teachings.  These teachings are like "women", they are multiplying and gaining much more children.

When God is speaking about the 144K not being defiled with "Women", I see something different in his speech and what he is really pertaining to.  If I had not studied the OT prophecies, I wouldn't come to this conclusion, but because I have, I think about all those verses where he mentions women, and daughters, and reflect on what I had already learned by his figure of speech, that he is speaking to "a type of so called God fearing group" as a whole, and not just to women physically, but to all according to the heart.  They are expecting a gathering, but the "gathering will not come"....And the 144K are not joined to them.  That's what I see any way.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

Topic closed at request of OP.

God bless,

Steve