• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Firestorm,,,,,,

There is a Thread that Angels4u started(only a few days ago?) of this exact Topic & very informative,,,,,perhaps she will reply here & give you the reference,,,,,,,,?

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit,the unpardonable sin is a delliberate,willful,puposeful rejection of God,,,,,the core,the root,the spirit of pride where one's refusal to acknowledge God ,it is not accidental,not a mistake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the person will never be repentant or sek forgiveness,God knows the heart & they are reprobrate

I'm probably not explaining it well here because I just did this,giving full detail in Angels Thread,perhaps I can find it?                     Love<kwik

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

26 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Firestorm,,,,,,

There is a Thread that Angels4u started(only a few days ago?) of this exact Topic & very informative,,,,,perhaps she will reply here & give you the reference,,,,,,,,?

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit,the unpardonable sin is a delliberate,willful,puposeful rejection of God,,,,,the core,the root,the spirit of pride where one's refusal to acknowledge God ,it is not accidental,not a mistake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the person will never be repentant or sek forgiveness,God knows the heart & they are reprobrate

I'm probably not explaining it well here because I just did this,giving full detail in Angels Thread,perhaps I can find it?                     Love<kwik

Of course I will give the link,

Here it is Firestorm, how are you doing? I didn't see you here for a long time?

Good to see you!

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/197902-core-of-christianity/

Ah great!!!!   This was my reply....

Blessings Angels,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I didn't read the entire OP through,I am just really bad about those really long one's,I will come back though & finish,,,

However,I do want to comment because there was a time when I was in complete rebellion,just like a spoiled brat that it mad at her earthly father ,I suppose I was"mad" with my Heavenly Father,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now I would say I was more likely mad at myself  or  simply the spirit of anger & rebellion, brought about by the spirit of "pride",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the result of which brought me eve5n closer to God in Christ,Praise Jesus!

But here is the thing,I truly believed that I had committed the "unforgivable sin",,,,BLASPHEMY! Was I forgiven,was I reprobate,,,,I was so confused & sick with worry                    that was the answer right there,I later discovered

The unforgivable sin is not one that you do accidentally or later regret have made an awful mistake,,,,,,,,,,,,,no,not at all,,,,it is willingly ,knowingly,intentionally & purposefully chosen ,,,the blasphemer who grieves the Holy Spirit has done so because he has chosen who he will serve and there is no doubt about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the true reprobate does not want anything to do with God & he is not later blindsided to find out he will go to hell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just as satan made his bed & never has any intention of kneeling down at the foot of the Cross to ask Jesus forgiveness & the Grace of God,neither does the one who has decided to make his choice to blaspheme,,,,,,,,,,,,,

God knows the heart,that is why He knows it has hardened so much with so much hatred for the Holy Spirit that HE Will NEVER FORGIVE

With love-in Christ'

When a person earnestly comes to Jesus see4king forgiveness,that is not a hardened heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,just the fact that they are "worried" is very telling

It is simply a vessel filled with lie so that no truth remains in them... they have become as their father Lucifer.

posted by enoob

SPOT ON!!!!!

•  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

30 minutes ago, woundeddog said:

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

Hello WD, I see in the scriptures you have posted, that Jesus was having a disagreeable conversation with the Jews.

The Jews were following him trying to discret him, they were listening and they knew what he was saying, but they many times misperceive him.

I believe just before that dialogue Jesus was telling them that Abraham has seen my day or this day or has seem me and rejoys. 

It is important not only how the Jews perceived what Jesus was talking about, but also the reason Jesus said those things, and it is not only that he knew what the thoughts o the Jews, but Jesus understood what the Jews wanted from the Christ, and what was the point of view o the Christ mission

Jesus was telling them that Abraham has understood the mission of Christ and he was looking towards to that day

Jesus was telling them that they are in disagreement with Abraham, pertaining to the mission of the Christ and to what he came to accoblish

Without elaborating too much, Abraham has seen the day when the Christ will destroyed the works of the devil, and that what Jesus did to complete his work and he accoblish it, and the Father honor him andvgave him the Throne of the Christ.

No need to say that the Jews wanted the Christ to destroyed the works of the Romans, and wanted The Christ to Raine just the same way as Caesar was raining.

Jesus was telling them that Abraham got right about the day of Christ, and he also new who the Christ is going to be, the same as David who knew that the Christ is going to be his Lord. 

His Lord God the Creator of all.

Both Abraham and David knew that the Christ is not their offspring, because they Knew it will be their Lord God.

That's what Jesus was also telling them, that they got wrong to expect the Christ to be the offspring of David, and thus of Abraham.

Jesus went further than their insulting comments, to mock him that he lost his mind believing that he was a conteborary to Abraham, and he told them that he was even well before Abraham.

Jesus knew who he was before he enter our world as the Son of Man.

He did not say that he was in the flesh all the time, all the way back, but that's how the Jews wanted to see it. 

30 minutes ago, woundeddog said:

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

The term I Am only applies to God- when Jesus said before Abraham I am- he was saying he was God=== they took up stones to stone him because they thought he was blaspheming by saying he was God

also one of the names of messiah is Emmanuel, which means God with us-- so I think it is evident that Jesus was at that time and still is God

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.                                  John 8:58

Jesus was declaring that He is God,,,,,,,they knew exactly what He was saying by proclaiming "I AM",,,,,,,,,,,they considered HIM to be the Blasphemer , claim to BE GOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This is what woundeddog has said & he has spoken  without error

57 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello WD, I see in the scriptures you have posted, that Jesus was having a disagreeable conversation with the Jews.

The Jews were following him trying to discret him, they were listening and they knew what he was saying, but they many times misperceive him.

I believe just before that dialogue Jesus was telling them that Abraham has seen my day or this day or has seem me and rejoys. 

It is important not only how the Jews perceived what Jesus was talking about, but also the reason Jesus said those things, and it is not only that he knew what the thoughts o the Jews, but Jesus understood what the Jews wanted from the Christ, and what was the point of view o the Christ mission

Jesus was telling them that Abraham has understood the mission of Christ and he was looking towards to that day

Jesus was telling them that they are in disagreement with Abraham, pertaining to the mission of the Christ and to what he came to accoblish

Without elaborating too much, Abraham has seen the day when the Christ will destroyed the works of the devil, and that what Jesus did to complete his work and he accoblish it, and the Father honor him andvgave him the Throne of the Christ.

No need to say that the Jews wanted the Christ to destroyed the works of the Romans, and wanted The Christ to Raine just the same way as Caesar was raining.

Jesus was telling them that Abraham got right about the day of Christ, and he also new who the Christ is going to be, the same as David who knew that the Christ is going to be his Lord. 

Both Abraham and David knew that the Christ is not their offspring, because they Knew it will be their Lord God.

That's what Jesus was also telling them, that they got wrong to expect the Christ to be the offspring of David, and thus of Abraham.

Jesus went further than their insulting comments, to mock him that he lost his mind believing that he was a conteborary to Abraham, and he told them that he was even well before Abraham.

He did not say that he was in the flesh all the time, all the way back, but that's how the Jews wanted to see it. 

Who do you really say Jesus is?

Jesus is the Son of God.=God ?

God is God the Father=God?

Holy Spirit is God=God.?

Can you agree with "yes"  or" No"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I asked my Dad about this once. This was his reply. 1-If your worried about it you didn't do it. 2-It is not a sin done by accident. 3-It is rejecting Jesus. Hope that helps or makes sense.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

Of course I will give the link,

Here it is Firestorm, how are you doing? I didn't see you here for a long time?

Good to see you!

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/197902-core-of-christianity/

I didn't see or find the thread. I apologize for creating the same topic in a thread , when there was another thread active with the same subject. Maybe a mod can merge this thread into that one. Again, I apologize. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

24 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Jesus is the Son of God.=God ?

God is God the Father=God?

Holy Spirit is God=God.?

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The scriptures say, that God sent his rain upon all people, so I am going to do the same thing and not withhold my hello from anyone, so there you are. 

Hello angels4u, my answers are positive.

We both read the same scriptures, why would you ever thing that I would think negative. We believe the same thing and I have posted it before, but is like that you don't see it, hope that you see it this time. 

Jesus believed in his deity, the disciples believed in his deity, and I believe in his deity.

Jesus is not the seed of the first Adam. He is the second Adam, God All mighty. The Lord God of both Abraham and David. 

Out of the root of Jesse will soot a new branch.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

For James said; if you believe in Charity and go around confessing that you are a charitable person, what good it is. What is the benefit to others.

That would make sence, only if the people know everything this person does, but how can they know if this person does his charity in secretcy expecting his reward from Jesus. 

So it is truth the saying " give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar, and to God what belongs to God".

So I am going to do some charity in secretcy for God and some charity in the open for Ceasar. 

Then I am judge to communicate sugestivly because God knows the thoughts and the intent of the heart, but the people do not know, and demand to know, their way.

Even though I said very plainly in my last post in the topic " is Jesus God". "That I believe in the diety of Jesus". 

But dear sister you fail your self not to see it, and you spread word about me to the contrary, and you didn't spread the word of truth about me 

To me what does it matter, but for your own sake read that post.

For I am not asking for apology, for the only apology that will sit with me is only this one, that you be a careful reader, and read the post more than once, and be slow to say something about others, so you are not starting bendetas in the forums.

When you read half way, you will find that I have said;   " I believe in the deity of Jesus Christ."

The Moslems don't believe in Jesus deity, the believe he was like just one of the prophets, but we are not Moslems, and I don't understand what is that fury, to interrogate people in this matter.

Like heaven is some event, and the ticket to enter is " show me your ticket" confess " Jesus is God". 

Someone can confess " Jesus is God", but if there is no faith that he is the Christ and he died for the  forgiveness of our sins and that he is in Heavens. What good it is.

PS.

When I say he is in Heavens, I suggest that he was raised from the dead. And the whole works. 

4 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Jesus is the Son of God.= your God ?

God is God the Father= your God?

Holy Spirit is God= your God.?

Sorry, I'm confused ,can you please just answer "Yes" or "No " behind the question?