IGNORED

Which countries do you think will be involved in the last days and which ones are not?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Angels

Who knows? We just may very well see with our own eyes in our lifetime here,,,,,,,                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

I believe we will Kwik!

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

12 hours ago, angels4u said:

Agree Marilyn ,did you ever studies which countries are not getting involved ?

I will be also  interesting to name the countries,where they are and how they get involved, I don't think everybody reading this knows ,maybe we can post names of countries ?

It's just an interesting study knowing we could see these days were those countries will unite could be any time ..

Hi angels4u,

Here are the nations in the Great Power blocs -

1. The British Commonwealth & the USA. ( recognised today with the Lion & the Eagle Emblems)

`Great Britain, Canada, Australia, new Zealand, India, Fiji, South Africa.` &  separately - `America.`

2. The Russian Federation. (the Bear emblem)

`Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, kazakhastan, Yurkmenia, Uzbekistan, Tajikstan, Kyrgyzstan, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belorussia, Moldova.`  (South America has Russian connections.)

3. The European Union. (Leopard emblem)

`France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Sweden, Spain, Finland, Denmark, Bulgaria, Malta, Romania, Ireland, Latvia, Hungry, Slovakia, Poland, Greece, Portugal, Czechoslovakia, Estonia, Lithuania, Cyprus.`

4. The Islamic Federation. (forming)

` Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Saudia Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Yeman.`

North Africa, Indonesia etc are  mostly all Moslem too.

The Kings of the East.

` China, Japan, Korea, South East Asia,  etc.

Not many countries left there angels. if you look on a world map those great power blocs take in most of the world & God has told us about them, so no surprises there.

regards Marilyn. 

Thank you Marilyn, that was what I was looking for, I did read it about before but forgot some of them, I will print it out and save it in my Bible.!

I have to see them all on the map and find the missing countries~~~

Would America stand alone ? 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

Thank you Marilyn, that was what I was looking for, I did read it about before but forgot some of them, I will print it out and save it in my Bible.!

I have to see them all on the map and find the missing countries~~~

Would America stand alone ? 

Hi angels4u,

I`m glad you found the details of the great power blocs helpful.  Also I don`t think America will stand alone. As always it is linked in with the British Commonwealth. This is how it will continue I believe.

regards, Marilyn.

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi angels4u,

I`m glad you found the details of the great power blocs helpful.  Also I don`t think America will stand alone. As always it is linked in with the British Commonwealth. This is how it will continue I believe.

regards, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

I was thinking it is linked to  British Commonwealth too, thanks!

I was actually reading yesterday in a European newspaper that there are now at least 8 countries who want to leave the E.U. And if they   can't leave  they're talking Revolution ,it's a mess there~~

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,213
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi angels4u,

Here are the nations in the Great Power blocs -

1. The British Commonwealth & the USA. ( recognised today with the Lion & the Eagle Emblems)

`Great Britain, Canada, Australia, new Zealand, India, Fiji, South Africa.` &  separately - `America.`

2. The Russian Federation. (the Bear emblem)

`Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, kazakhastan, Yurkmenia, Uzbekistan, Tajikstan, Kyrgyzstan, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belorussia, Moldova.`  (South America has Russian connections.)

3. The European Union. (Leopard emblem)

`France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Sweden, Spain, Finland, Denmark, Bulgaria, Malta, Romania, Ireland, Latvia, Hungry, Slovakia, Poland, Greece, Portugal, Czechoslovakia, Estonia, Lithuania, Cyprus.`

4. The Islamic Federation. (forming)

` Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Saudia Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Yeman.`

North Africa, Indonesia etc are  mostly all Moslem too.

The Kings of the East.

` China, Japan, Korea, South East Asia,  etc.

Not many countries left there angels. if you look on a world map those great power blocs take in most of the world & God has told us about them, so no surprises there.

regards Marilyn. 

Removed my question as it would most likely be considered off-topic to the main topic.

I don't have the option to delete my post so I just erased my question.

God Bless

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Removed my question as it would most likely be considered off-topic to the main topic.

God Bless

I wish I could have seen it.....   questions often spark very good information flows and many times it's just good to bring out the thoughts of people.......   and we have a very long history of not staying on point here.   And that's what makes the place so great.  It's flexible.

20 hours ago, 1to3 said:

God Bless

It would not have been off the topic,I was waiting for Marilyn to respond , I googled it and this came up:

EU member country since: 1 January 1995

http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/member-countries/sweden/index_en.htm

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,213
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, other one said:

I wish I could have seen it.....   questions often spark very good information flows and many times it's just good to bring out the thoughts of people.......   and we have a very long history of not staying on point here.   And that's what makes the place so great.  It's flexible.

Thank you for responding, o.k. then

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

It would not have been off the topic,I was waiting for Marilyn to respond , I googled it and this came up:

http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/member-countries/sweden/index_en.htm

Angels I have slow dial up so anything  I write, if I desire to erase or change it, ( and the option of deleting all together seems not possible) takes so long with the slow dial up connection that is for now the only internet connection available in my area. It takes a long time for me to make even simple changes, like correcting my spelling to change what I write or how I phrase what I write.

They are now slowly in the process ( since a week ago) installing fiber optic connections in my area, so hopefully by September October or sooner, I will have a high speed.

Yes I know that Sweden is part of the E-U ( for the second that I wrote what i wrote, I then quickly proceeded to rectify it. and tried to change my phrase, but you jumped to quickly on me

before I could do anything about it. Because i do know that Sweden is interested in keeping trade with the U.K., for a split second I thought that it perhaps was not part of the E-U.

I Quickly tried to erase what I wrote, but I guess not soon enough.

My question after that one was:

My question afterwords was is this why Sweden had to accept so many migrants ? because of they are in union with the E-U. ?

Surely you also saw that question.

I have family that lives in Sweden and was there just recently for a visit. It is such a beautiful country.

With the economic crisis at hand, I just was reading that Sweden will still trade with the U.K., regardless of the U.K. leave decision.

Also now there are many rumblings of financial instability not only because of the U.K. leaving, but the Swedish are very Leary of Donald Trump, and worry what kind of financial inability that may bring and reverberate through European economy.

Angels you don't have to reply back, i was simply trying to explain myself.

1 minute ago, 1to3 said:

Thank you for responding, o.k. then

Angels I have slow dial up so anything  I write, if I desire to erase or change it, ( and the option of deleting all together seems not possible) takes so long with the slow dial up connection that is for now the only internet connection available in my area. It takes a long time for me to make even simple changes, like correcting my spelling to change what I write or how I phrase what i write.

They are now slowly in the process ( since a week ago) installing fiber optic connections in my area, so  hopefully by September Octobe or sooner, I will have a high speed.

Yes know that Sweden is part of the E-U ( for the second that I wrote it, i then quickly proceeded to rectify it. and tried to change my phrase, but you jumped to quickly on me

before I could do anything about it. Because i do know that Sweden is interested in keeping trade with the U.K., for a split second I thought that it perhaps was not part of the E-U.

I Quickly tried to erase what I wrote, but I guess not soon enough.

My question after that one was:

My question afterwords was is this why Sweden had to accept so many migrants ? because of they are in union with the E-U. ?

Surely you also saw that question.

I have family that lives in Sweden and was there just recently for a visit. It is such a beautiful country.

With the economic crisis at hand, I just was reading that Sweden will still trade with the U.K., regardless of the U.K. leave decision.

Also now there are many rumblings of financial instability not only because of the U.K. leaving, but the Swedish are very Leary of Donald Trump, and worry what kind of financial inability that may bring and reverberate through European economy.

Angels you don't have to replt back, i was simply trying to explain myself.

Hello 1to3,

I hope you don't mind me replying back?

"Yes" from what I heard Sweden is a beautiful country as I have friends who were there , I am from the Netherlands  and they are more or less in the same situation with all the immigrants.... :(

If I can help you with deleting or changing any of your post,pls let me know if it saves you a lot of time and headache, I'm more then willing to help you ?:)