Guest BacKaran

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Well since this is the Inner Court of Gods Holy Place I'm happy to report it is still the Sunshine State here in Florida,at a beautiful 81degrees,blue skies & all Glory,Praise,Honor & Thanksgiving to my Heavenly Father,Almighty God!!!!!                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

I Thank YOU,Father God......for waking us up this morning to live yet another day on this beautiful earth and for your Saving Grace through Christ Jesus!!!!

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,527
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Well I took my bride from  a place just beyond the end of earth out in Texas and into the peninsula cities  of the Suncoast Florida. We both have a yearning for some country land.

The old homeland beckons, but, hey it is such a cold place and a bit expensive comparatively that  I don't yet know what we might do. We are having some fun figuring and traveling. Thing is I have a home of some 38 years, way too large for us now, but it is here and it is well kinda free.

At my age I ought to be looking at assisted living facilities,- Ha.

But God has blessed to date with good health and so maybe start a ranch somewhere, or not.

As I pray on these places it seems the areas go up in flames, don't know whether to stop praying or stop looking.

Maybe I am to just stay on, a soldier for our Lord Jesus, and stand my station post in the land of warmth. Anyway it is kinda fun to read of the temps especially this time of year, and try to remember getting up from the unheated back upstairs bedroom, going down and out to the garage area, and unfreezing my father's convertible while he had his morning coffee then drove down the long freshly shoveled driveway to work.  I would put up the snow shovel after he cleared the drive and turned successfully  onto the roadway, and ready myself  for the trudge through the snows to school. Long,  long, time ago, and evidently it still snows in all those cold places.

Edited by Neighbor

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Today we reached -4F and it is snowing again!!  We have about 10 inches which is a lot for our desert.  This is the second snow storm that the weathermen didn't predict.  Strangely, there is not a lot in the mountains yet.  I just wish that the idiots in 4 wheel drive pickups would realize that their trucks are still worthless on ice!.  If a vehicle ends up rolled over in a median, it is invariably a big 4X.  

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

59 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Well since this is the Inner Court of Gods Holy Place I'm happy to report it is still the Sunshine State here in Florida,at a beautiful 81degrees,blue skies & all Glory,

:20:  Go ahead.  rub it in.  But our snow is beautiful.  I do enjoy our 4 seasons.  New challenges and new adventures in making it safely to the grocery store and back.  I still haven't made that pot of chili (in the pressure cooker) and it looks like a good day for it.  

Grand daughter will be in Uganda now helping a small northern village celebrate Christmas with gifts of goats and chickens.

A praise report giving Glory ti God Sis Willa! God Blessing that lil village.   Halleluyah!       Love Kwik

Yes, I rub it in every chance I get- lol

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Well since this is the Inner Court of Gods Holy Place I'm happy to report it is still the Sunshine State here in Florida,at a beautiful 81degrees,blue skies & all Glory,Praise,Honor & Thanksgiving to my Heavenly Father,Almighty God!!!!!                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

I Thank YOU,Father God......for waking us up this morning to live yet another day on this beautiful earth and for your Saving Grace through Christ Jesus!!!!

Thanks kwik. My son and I are very cold. It is 28 degrees. Our electric bill is horrible. I think you were saying a while ago that your air conditioning broke down and how miserable you were.For me I am going to pray for all of us who are going through all the frigid weather conditions :th_praying:

I'll join you in prayer but even  too hot or too cold im still gonna be grateful for yet another day i get to see...

You see , not so long ago I was at deaths door & Father spared me so I see things differently, thats all & just teasing my beloved Sister Willa

If there is anything I can do for you just pm me....... I am truly Blessed but also to be a Blessing, dont hesitate to call me.         With love in Christ, Kwik

And I must add, though it was " miserably hot" I was never " miserable" just very hot when its well over 100 and looking for physical relief,,,still praising. & God Provided, as always

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

dropping into the zero digits with freezing rain followed by snow...glad I do not have to go anywhere today. 

Ugggg OotS, spent many years up north, dont miss it at all....... Its amazing how we acclimate now I think Im freezing in 70 degree weather ? I used to go out in a shirt sleeve shirt in the snow ,,,, youth!

Guest BacKaran

Minnisnowtah is now 6 above zero but the wind makes it feel like -25 below zero......

My address picked up about 8" of snow, light and fluffy but i was expecting double that the weather guys were talking.

I wonder what Barrow Alaska is? Bbbbbbbbbbrrrrr