IGNORED

"All Believers Taken" In The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is a False Teaching!

Lawlord

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Who are the worshipers? Common sense tells us JEWS.

The true worshipers are those who follow the Lamb of God.  They are serving in God's temple.

Who is doing the trampling? Gentiles who are only allowed into the court outside.

Yes the gentiles are doing the trampling, to those outside the temple in the court.  Those inside the temple will not be trampled.  Scriptures show that Jerusalem will be occupied by the gentles (the king of the North), so this means that not only will Jews be oppressed, but Christ warns his children, (all Christians) in the letters to the 7 churches that their worship is not perfect, and unless they repent they will be thrown into great tribulation.

Revelation 2:22   Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

The temple is a metaphor.  The holy city is literal.  The city of Jerusalem will be taken by the gentiles, but the court will be given over to the gentiles.  That court is not only in Jerusalem, for not all worshipers live in Jerusalem, but are from all around the globe. 

Daniel 7:21   I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The false prophet comes from the North. He is a Jew, but he comes with the Northern army. He will take Jerusalem for himself.  This is where he will set up his temple.  Not only Jerusalem will be taken over, but the whole of Israel will be trampled.  The Jews he will oppress. He is working for Satan don't forget, and Satan hates the Jews because of God's love for them, it's a jealousy thing, and he will take as many with him as he can. Satan is also using the FP to  oppress the Christians.  The Christians are given into his hands, and he will tread them down also.  The Jews and the Christians who will be trodden down (persecuted) are outside in the court (spiritually).  But inside the temple are the true worshipers.  Those who follow the Lamb.  It is such a small number they can be numbered, outside the temple is so great they cannot be numbered.  There will be many who will be trampled.

All I am showing is that there is a tiny tiny number of Christians living in the end times, who wont be trampled down by the gentiles (FP).  They will be kept safe.  Where? how? I do not know.  I do not think it's a resurrection, but a pass over type of thing.  These ones inside the temple are sealed because they have their Fathers name written on their foreheads.  They are the true worshipers of the end times and have received the song of the Lamb (already).  They have been given the full truth because their worship is accepted.

I will not give scriptures now, unless you require, because it took me about an hour and a half to find all those scriptures I gave you before, and you did not look them up.

Edited by Sister

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

12 hours ago, Sister said:

Lamad's answers in Black:

The true worshipers are those who follow the Lamb of God.  They are serving in God's temple.

Wake up, Sister! These will be the same people weeping at the wailing wall today. There is no metaphor, no symbol: this is the new temple still yet to be constructed in Jerusalem. They will not at this time have believed in the "Lamb of God." Certainly you know that the Jews in general have not accepted Jesus as their savior? We have to understand every verse in Revelelation by its context.  The context here is just before the midpoint of the week. At the exact midpoint, the abomination will take place, according to Paul and Daniel.

This is what Paul said about this new temple:

2 Thes. 2:Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Yes the gentiles are doing the trampling, to those outside the temple in the court.  Those inside the temple will not be trampled.  Scriptures show that Jerusalem will be occupied by the gentles (the king of the North), so this means that not only will Jews be oppressed, but Christ warns his children, (all Christians) in the letters to the 7 churches that their worship is not perfect, and unless they repent they will be thrown into great tribulation.

These churches were churches in Asia. They are disappeared over time. All Jewish churches disappeared. as Gentile Christians appeared. I hope you know that for the most part, Revelation is about the 70th week of Daniel, and is for HIS people, the Jews and Hebrews. The 70th week covers from chapter 8 to chapter 16. That is most of the book. Again, it will be JEWS inside the temple in Jerusalem. Gentiles will not be allowed in, just as it was in the last temple.

Revelation 2:22   Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

The temple is a metaphor.  The holy city is literal.  The city of Jerusalem will be taken by the gentiles, but the court will be given over to the gentiles.  That court is not only in Jerusalem, for not all worshipers live in Jerusalem, but are from all around the globe. 

The temple is NOT a metaphor! No one could measure a metaphor! This temple will have width, length, height. It will be a very real "brick and mortar" temple.  This part of Revelation is speaking to JEWS, not the church. Have you not kept up with all the work the Jews have done to prepare for their new temple?

Daniel 7:21   I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The false prophet comes from the North. He is a Jew, but he comes with the Northern army. He will take Jerusalem for himself.  This is where he will set up his temple.  Not only Jerusalem will be taken over, but the whole of Israel will be trampled.  The Jews he will oppress. He is working for Satan don't forget, and Satan hates the Jews because of God's love for them, it's a jealousy thing, and he will take as many with him as he can. Satan is also using the FP to  oppress the Christians.  The Christians are given into his hands, and he will tread them down also.  The Jews and the Christians who will be trodden down (persecuted) are outside in the court (spiritually).  But inside the temple are the true worshipers.  Those who follow the Lamb.  It is such a small number they can be numbered, outside the temple is so great they cannot be numbered.  There will be many who will be trampled.

He will enter the temple, according to Paul, and tell all that HE Is the God they must worship. See, even you speak of the temple. We don't know when it will be built. It might be built before the 70th week begins. But may no mistake, it WILL be built. And the Beast of Revelation will not built it. JEWS will build it. Again, John is not writing "spiritually!" This is REAL, girl! It is a real temple, with a real court outside. Jews can enter the temple, but Gentiles cannot. Where is your verse telling you the Beast will be a Jew?

By the way, by this time, Chapter 11, the rapture will have taken place, and the Bride of Christ will be in heaven. There will be NEW believers, but probably not many. I have a novel idea: why not just read it as it is written and not add preconceptions to it? It is a REAL temple, with REAL Jews inside worshiping. And they will NOT be following "the Lamb!? At this time they know NOTHING of "the Lamb."

All I am showing is that there is a tiny tiny number of Christians living in the end times, who wont be trampled down by the gentiles (FP).  They will be kept safe.  Where? how? I do not know.  I do not think it's a resurrection, but a pass over type of thing.  These ones inside the temple are sealed because they have their Fathers name written on their foreheads.  They are the true worshipers of the end times and have received the song of the Lamb (already).  They have been given the full truth because their worship is accepted.

I will agree on a small number, because the rapture will have taken place at this time. Again, READ THE BOOK:

Rev. 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 

Please tell me, what does JOHN say is being trampled? It is the CITY! JERUSALEM! As I wrote before, I am convinced this is NEW Gentiles that don't live in Jerusalem. It will be the BEAST'S armies - Gentile armies and without much doubt, Muslim armies.

I will not give scriptures now, unless you require, because it took me about an hour and a half to find all those scriptures I gave you before, and you did not look them up.

It is good to give scripture. But please, Sister, try and believe them as written!

It is good to give scripture. But please, Sister, try and believe them as written!

13 hours ago, Sister said:

That temple Israel will build is not God's temple, it's the False Prophet's temple.  God does not accept animal sacrifices anymore since the death of Jesus and he made it clear that even before Jesus, he was sick of their sacrifices, as they had all become an abomination to him.

Isaiah 1:11   To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

Isaiah 1:12   When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

Isaiah 1:13   Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

Isaiah 1:14   Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

Isaiah 1:15   And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

Isaiah 1:16   Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

Isaiah 1:17   Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

Ok, so now we see why God then sent his own sacrifice, an unblemished Lamb without spot.  Christ is the only one who can take those sins away.  Now Israel rejected that Lamb, and will accept another one in his place.  Is this true worship?  In your eyes this deserves favour from God, and these who are worshiping in a defiled temple are worthy of  being protected no matter what?

This is simply NOT truth. This temple will be built by Jews. Perhaps what Daniel wrote: "confirm the covenant" will give them the opportunity to do it, or perhaps war and the defeat of Muslim nations will give them the opportunity. But Jews will build the temple. Next, it will not be the "false prophet's" temple. Surely you have read and understand that the Beast is revealed at the midpoint, and it is him in the temple that will stop the sacrifices.  But John tells us that the False Prophet will not show up until some time AFTER the midpoint.  Remember, the man of sin will enter the temple at the midpoint, telling us the temple MUST be built before the midpoint of the week. It is my guess it will be built before the week starts, or finished very shortly thereafter.

Why would you EVER think that Christians would be worshiping in the False Prophet's temple? Oh, for you John was writing of a metaphoric temple. Got it.  I am not saying that God will meet them in this new temple: that will be up to God. Again, surely you know that the presence of God left the temple of the gospels LONG BEFORE, in Ezekiel's day. But yet, Jesus reverenced that temple.  It was still people that loved God coming to worship Him, and it will be exactly the same during the 70th week.

Perhaps you have not read or not understood that in the millennial temple, Jesus will again have animal sacrifices. They are NOT done away with forever. Under the Old Covenant the sacrifices were pointing forward in time to Jesus' sacrifice. In the future, they will be pointing back to Jesus' sacrifice.

Have you ever tied to imagine what YOU would if you were in God's place? Here you have millions of people that love you but do not understand their Messiah was already sent! God has made promises, and He does not go back on promises. SOME WAY God must bring the Jews into a proper relationship with Him - and He will accomplish it. Millions of Christians would just write them off as lost. God won't.  His plan is to bring them to a place where their power is completely shattered, and if they survive, ONLY GOD can save them. This is His purpose in the 70th week. Today they trust in their IDF. But at the battle of Armageddon, their IDF will be wiped out. They will find themselves with no where to turn to to cry out to God.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 06/02/2017 at 2:59 AM, iamlamad said:

This is simply NOT truth. This temple will be built by Jews.

iamlamad

Of course the temple will be built by Jews.  The Jews have their plans already for the temple, but it's not happening yet is it?  The FP will use them living there to build it for him, the Jews.  Even if they manage to build it before the FP emerges, it's not the true temple that stands for God or the truth, it's an abomination.

Daniel 11:45   And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Perhaps what Daniel wrote: "confirm the covenant" will give them the opportunity to do it, or perhaps war and the defeat of Muslim nations will give them the opportunity.

Christ already "confirmed the covenant" with Israel. He was the Messiah prophesied that came. Christ "confirmed the covenant" for one week to Israel.  He was cut off in the middle of the week, and the rest of the week, his apostles testified.  This is history, a prophecy fullfilled already.

Next, it will not be the "false prophet's" temple.

Oh really?  Are you serious brother?......

The Jews are still waiting for their Messiah, but they missed the boat.  He already came and went.  This temple they will build is not God's temple, for it will be filled with all abominations.  There will be no truth in that temple, only darkness.

Surely you have read and understand that the Beast is revealed at the midpoint, and it is him in the temple that will stop the sacrifices.

Animal sacrifices could not save them then, nor can they ever in the future.  They are DONE AWAY with FOREVER.  God requires SACRIFICES OF THE HEART.  This means that when you sacrifice something you love doing (sin) for God, you do it from the HEART, because you LOVE HIM.  You don't repent on certain sins, but still keep the others, you give YOUR ALL and stop doing EVERYTHING GOD HATES.  This is true worship. It's done out of love for the Lord.

But John tells us that the False Prophet will not show up until some time AFTER the midpoint.

Midpoint of what?  A prophecy already fulfilled in Daniel?  The FP will show up when the King of the North attacks Israel.  It's not midpoint, it's the start of the tribulation.  I gave you many many scriptures to follow up.  It's written in ink, and can't be blotted out.  Punishment "begins" here (Jer 25:29)  "Begin" is the starting point, not midway.   

Remember, the man of sin will enter the temple at the midpoint, telling us the temple MUST be built before the midpoint of the week. It is my guess it will be built before the week starts, or finished very shortly thereafter.

When it's built we will see.  They better get cracking then, because the FP is coming SOON.

Why would you EVER think that Christians would be worshiping in the False Prophet's temple?

Where did I ever say that?  You are twisting my words.  I said that temple God is measuring is not the FP's temple.  He is measuring the true worshipers in his temple.  He's not measuring a physical temple, but a spiritual one.

Oh, for you John was writing of a metaphoric temple. Got it.

Yes he was.  That is exactly what I am saying.  God is measuring the true worshipers living in the last days, ...those whom the Lamb of God has fed, and whom laboured for the truth.

John 6:27   Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

I am not saying that God will meet them in this new temple: that will be up to God.

Of course he won't meet them in that temple they build out of brick and stone.  That temple will be utterly destroyed, it's an abomination.

Again, surely you know that the presence of God left the temple of the gospels LONG BEFORE, in Ezekiel's day. But yet, Jesus reverenced that temple.  It was still people that loved God coming to worship Him, and it will be exactly the same during the 70th week.

The people that love God will have nothing to do with that temple the FP sits in.

Perhaps you have not read or not understood that in the millennial temple, Jesus will again have animal sacrifices. They are NOT done away with forever. Under the Old Covenant the sacrifices were pointing forward in time to Jesus' sacrifice. In the future, they will be pointing back to Jesus' sacrifice.

There will not be any animal sacrifices ever again required, not in this life, nor in the millennium to come, and not ever.  You have misunderstood scripture.  They are bringing in sacrifices of the heart during the millennium.  Jesus was that SACRIFICE, as you know, and it will never revert back to the other.

Have you ever tied to imagine what YOU would if you were in God's place? Here you have millions of people that love you but do not understand their Messiah was already sent!

God knows the heart, he can't be fooled.  If one really loves the Lord, Christ will draw him to the TRUTH.

John 6:44   No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Matthew 15:8   This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

God has made promises, and He does not go back on promises. SOME WAY God must bring the Jews into a proper relationship with Him - and He will accomplish it. Millions of Christians would just write them off as lost. God won't.  His plan is to bring them to a place where their power is completely shattered, and if they survive, ONLY GOD can save them. This is His purpose in the 70th week. Today they trust in their IDF. But at the battle of Armageddon, their IDF will be wiped out. They will find themselves with no where to turn to to cry out to God.

Yes, God will have mercy at the Coming, but only for those remnants he has chosen.  He will heal them during the millennium, and teach them truth.  They will know Christ then and be full of truth and very fruitful.

If we are a Christian and write them off as lost, then we don't know our scriptures.  God has a great plan for them, and we know their end is going to be wonderful.  But God says he will correct them first, and put them through a punishment, like you said, so that they can cry out to him to save them.  They will accept Christ in the end, because of the two witnesses preaching with all power, and signs has informed them of their error in rejecting the truth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"Christ already "confirmed the covenant" with Israel. He was the Messiah prophesied that came. Christ "confirmed the covenant" for one week to Israel.  He was cut off in the middle of the week, and the rest of the week, his apostles testified.  This is history, a prophecy fullfilled already.

This is a prophecy of His future dealings with Israel at the time of the end

The 70th week is still future and He will confirm His covenant with a remnant part of believing Israel

And at the same time He will attack and bring the "anti-christ" to His ruin just before He consummates the end of the age [Revelation 19:19-21]  .... and to bring His millennial kingdom upon the earth 

14 hours ago, Sister said:

iamlamad

Of course the temple will be built by Jews.  The Jews have their plans already for the temple, but it's not happening yet is it?  The FP will use them living there to build it for him, the Jews.  Even if they manage to build it before the FP emerges, it's not the true temple that stands for God or the truth, it's an abomination.

Daniel 11:45   And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Christ already "confirmed the covenant" with Israel. He was the Messiah prophesied that came. Christ "confirmed the covenant" for one week to Israel.  He was cut off in the middle of the week, and the rest of the week, his apostles testified.  This is history, a prophecy fullfilled already.

Oh really?  Are you serious brother?......

The Jews are still waiting for their Messiah, but they missed the boat.  He already came and went.  This temple they will build is not God's temple, for it will be filled with all abominations.  There will be no truth in that temple, only darkness.

Animal sacrifices could not save them then, nor can they ever in the future.  They are DONE AWAY with FOREVER.  God requires SACRIFICES OF THE HEART.  This means that when you sacrifice something you love doing (sin) for God, you do it from the HEART, because you LOVE HIM.  You don't repent on certain sins, but still keep the others, you give YOUR ALL and stop doing EVERYTHING GOD HATES.  This is true worship. It's done out of love for the Lord.

Midpoint of what?  A prophecy already fulfilled in Daniel?  The FP will show up when the King of the North attacks Israel.  It's not midpoint, it's the start of the tribulation.  I gave you many many scriptures to follow up.  It's written in ink, and can't be blotted out.  Punishment "begins" here (Jer 25:29)  "Begin" is the starting point, not midway.   

When it's built we will see.  They better get cracking then, because the FP is coming SOON.

Where did I ever say that?  You are twisting my words.  I said that temple God is measuring is not the FP's temple.  He is measuring the true worshipers in his temple.  He's not measuring a physical temple, but a spiritual one.

Yes he was.  That is exactly what I am saying.  God is measuring the true worshipers living in the last days, ...those whom the Lamb of God has fed, and whom laboured for the truth.

John 6:27   Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Of course he won't meet them in that temple they build out of brick and stone.  That temple will be utterly destroyed, it's an abomination.

The people that love God will have nothing to do with that temple the FP sits in.

There will not be any animal sacrifices ever again required, not in this life, nor in the millennium to come, and not ever.  You have misunderstood scripture.  They are bringing in sacrifices of the heart during the millennium.  Jesus was that SACRIFICE, as you know, and it will never revert back to the other.

God knows the heart, he can't be fooled.  If one really loves the Lord, Christ will draw him to the TRUTH.

John 6:44   No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Matthew 15:8   This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Yes, God will have mercy at the Coming, but only for those remnants he has chosen.  He will heal them during the millennium, and teach them truth.  They will know Christ then and be full of truth and very fruitful.

If we are a Christian and write them off as lost, then we don't know our scriptures.  God has a great plan for them, and we know their end is going to be wonderful.  But God says he will correct them first, and put them through a punishment, like you said, so that they can cry out to him to save them.  They will accept Christ in the end, because of the two witnesses preaching with all power, and signs has informed them of their error in rejecting the truth.

If what you say is true (which is is not) there will be no 70th week in the future, and John would not have written chapters 8 through 16 in the book of Revelation. However, since He did, your argument fails. There WILL BE a 70th week in the future, meaning Jesus did not fulfill any part of this week. In fact, if we read Daniel 9, the Messiah is cut off in verse 26.  Therefore the "he" if verse 27 does not refer back to the Messiah, but rather to "the prince that shall come."

Therefore we have the entire 70th week still ahead of us, and John laid it out clearly in chapters 8 - 16 in Revelation.

Next, I don't think it will be the false prophet that sits in the temple: I think it will be the man of sin as Paul tells us, and he will turn into the Beast of chapter 13.

" There will be no truth in that temple, only darkness."  There will be people crying out to God. Honest people, and sincere people. Do you really think God will not hear their cries? How do you know this temple will be filled with abominations? Was the temple Jesus taught in filled with abominations? Yet, Jesus HONORED that temple.  By the way, He God will look at that, He will be looking at WHAT THEY WILL BE, not as they are. After all, that is the way He saw us when He called us. You do understand, God LOVES them! He knows exactly what to do to bring them into a good relationship with Him.

Animal sacrifices could not save them then, nor can they ever in the future.  They are DONE AWAY with FOREVER.

Sister! You need to believe the word of God! Take off your preconceived glasses and believe!

Ezekiel 46

46 Thus saith the Lord God; The gate of the inner court that looketh toward the east shall be shut the six working days; but on the sabbath it shall be opened, and in the day of the new moon it shall be opened.

And the prince shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate without, and shall stand by the post of the gate, and the priests shall prepare his burnt offering and his peace offerings, and he shall worship at the threshold of the gate: then he shall go forth; but the gate shall not be shut until the evening.

Likewise the people of the land shall worship at the door of this gate before the Lord in the sabbaths and in the new moons.

And the burnt offering that the prince shall offer unto the Lord in the sabbath day shall be six lambs without blemish, and a ram without blemish.

And the meat offering shall be an ephah for a ram, and the meat offering for the lambs as he shall be able to give, and an hin of oil to an ephah.

And in the day of the new moon it shall be a young bullock without blemish, and six lambs, and a ram: they shall be without blemish.

Sister, you are simply mistaken. God will begin animal sacrificed again in the Millennial temple.

Midpoint of what?  A prophecy already fulfilled in Daniel? You are still mistaken about this.  If there were no 70th week in our future, John would have had very little to write about. Did the 5 mentions of the 3  1/2 years written in Revelation just go right over your head? Make no mistake: Daniel wrote of the last 3 1/2 years twice, and John 5 times more! How many more will you need to believe? These 3 1/2 years are the LAST HALF of the 70 week that you are confused about. THEY WILL COME as surely as the sun will rise tomorrow. Sorry, but verse 27 in Daniel is still very much in our future. 

"Begin" is the starting point, not midway. 

Sorry again, but you are missing the first half of the week! God starts the judgment at the 6th seal that precedes the entire 70th week of 7 years. Yes, of course when God begins, he starts; just as John wrote, "the day of His wrath has come." May I suggest you come out of the Old Covenant are study Revelation? A very wise bible teacher in a church college once told his students: "when forming doctrine on end times, find the most complete thesis first, and form your doctrine there. Then add missing pieces from secondary scriptures." Then He added, "always take Old Testament verses through the filter of the New covenant: God is a self revealing God and over time has revealed more and more. So later scriptures are better than earlier scriptures to form doctrine."

Revelation fits the description as the most complete work on the end times. Perhaps the Olivet Discourse would be second. If you form the basis of end times doctrine in Revelation, and understand it, you won't go wrong.

Finally, make no mistake: the entire 70th week is clearly marked in Revelation. And we know without a shadow of doubt it has not happened yet.  Listen carefully: it would be a lesson in futility to attempt to find the 7 trumpet judgments in history: it would be a complete waste of time! Why? Simply because they are FUTURE. The trumpets will come in the first half of the week, the vials in the Second.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 1/26/2017 at 2:39 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

Your view is shunted

How about toning down your opinion of the view and just expand on why you think another view is warranted instead?

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 1/26/2017 at 2:54 AM, Lawlord said:

Greetings,

I have made a 12 minute video discussing this topic. It is part of my 5 part end times summary videos. I cannot post links but it is on my youtube channel godlord21 titled: "The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is a False Teaching! BE WARNED!"

I believe the pre-tribulation rapture is not borne out by the Word of God. I feel it ignores the scripture showing us that we will suffer and be hated in these times, war will be made against us, we will be beheaded and killed for the testimony of our word etc. I feel like the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine is contributing to lack of preparedness and the falling away in the body of Christ, when the faith of many will fail under persecution and difficulty as they thought they would never suffer. 

In this video I display onscreen all of the Word of God I rely on in my interpretation as I discuss this topic, so please read the information in the video as well.

You are welcome to disagree, and have your own interpretations. I am open to discussion and consideration of others points of view and opinions, however, I feel a lot of scripture must be ignored or distorted to accept the belief of the pre-tribulation rapture.

We are told those who are in the light will not be taken as a thief, they will not be sleeping but being awake and aware of the signs (1 Thes 5:1-8). I see the many signs of the impending judgment of the Lord upon the earth.

The Word tells us of the saints suffering under persecution, being hated by all nations, delivered up to death by their families, killed during the first four seals, made war against by the beast, the dragon, the false-prophet, and their blood found in Babylon (Babylon destroyed Rev 18). I cannot rectify these many areas of the Word of God with the belief that all believers will be taken before the tribulation. We are told that not all who say they are believers are true believers (Matthew 7:21-23), we are told the day of the Lord will not come before an apostasy/falling away and the man of sin exalting himself in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. 

Anyway, you are welcome to consider my video. You can read the video description under the video to get a good summary of my main contention here. 

I have made this video and other videos on my channel because I felt a lot of the Word of God was being ignored. I am moving according to my feelings and drivings of my spirit. Again you are welcome to have your own opinions/interpretations, I am open to discussion on these topics.

Kind Regards, Christopher

Nice channel Christopher, I'm looking at it now. My channel is Christian Comedy Channel on YouTube. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"How about toning down your opinion of the view and just expand on why you think another view is warranted instead?"

Because I have to stay with the Lord's word

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 1/26/2017 at 2:54 AM, Lawlord said:

Greetings,

I have made a 12 minute video discussing this topic. It is part of my 5 part end times summary videos. I cannot post links but it is on my youtube channel godlord21 titled: "The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is a False Teaching! BE WARNED!"

I believe the pre-tribulation rapture is not borne out by the Word of God. I feel it ignores the scripture showing us that we will suffer and be hated in these times, war will be made against us, we will be beheaded and killed for the testimony of our word etc. I feel like the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine is contributing to lack of preparedness and the falling away in the body of Christ, when the faith of many will fail under persecution and difficulty as they thought they would never suffer. 

In this video I display onscreen all of the Word of God I rely on in my interpretation as I discuss this topic, so please read the information in the video as well.

You are welcome to disagree, and have your own interpretations. I am open to discussion and consideration of others points of view and opinions, however, I feel a lot of scripture must be ignored or distorted to accept the belief of the pre-tribulation rapture.

We are told those who are in the light will not be taken as a thief, they will not be sleeping but being awake and aware of the signs (1 Thes 5:1-8). I see the many signs of the impending judgment of the Lord upon the earth.

The Word tells us of the saints suffering under persecution, being hated by all nations, delivered up to death by their families, killed during the first four seals, made war against by the beast, the dragon, the false-prophet, and their blood found in Babylon (Babylon destroyed Rev 18). I cannot rectify these many areas of the Word of God with the belief that all believers will be taken before the tribulation. We are told that not all who say they are believers are true believers (Matthew 7:21-23), we are told the day of the Lord will not come before an apostasy/falling away and the man of sin exalting himself in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. 

Anyway, you are welcome to consider my video. You can read the video description under the video to get a good summary of my main contention here. 

I have made this video and other videos on my channel because I felt a lot of the Word of God was being ignored. I am moving according to my feelings and drivings of my spirit. Again you are welcome to have your own opinions/interpretations, I am open to discussion on these topics.

Kind Regards, Christopher

I am listening to this video now! I live in the south west of the UK, where the worst heretics are the local evangelical Christians. The scandals in their churches are numerous, constant and never-ending! As for the doctrines of the Trinity, person and work of Christ and the new Covenant, most of these folk are clueless on these three pivotal doctrines, the only thing these lukewarm Christians seem to know about is their false doctrine of compulsory tithing to buy a ticket to heaven.