IGNORED

Chelsea Clinton appears at 'I am a muslim' rally

MorningGlory

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Out of the Shadows said:

In this country, Islam is a religion not a government.  We have had Muslims living in this country since 1776 and they have somehow all done ok with the constitution.  I will go with what history shows me vice the opinions of people.

in reality and in Islam, they are government.   As they get larger and become more numerous, they will oppose our Constitution and our way of life.

We have already had to change our ways to accommodate these knuckledraggers by not being allowed to have "Christmas" parties or "Christmas" plays in public schools because they are offended, or being able to say Merry Christmas in department stores because you might offend a Muslim, and so on.   Even Europe is feeling the pressure to change their culture because Muslims don't assimilate.

Muslims are more trouble than they are worth. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

in reality and in Islam, they are government.   As they get larger and become more numerous, they will oppose our Constitution and our way of life.

We have already had to change our ways to accommodate these knuckledraggers by not being allowed to have "Christmas" parties or "Christmas" plays in public schools because they are offended, or being able to say Merry Christmas in department stores because you might offend a Muslim, and so on.   Even Europe is feeling the pressure to change their culture because Muslims don't assimilate.

Well I guess that last line says it all.  I tried hard to think of the historic contributions muslims have made to our society, or any society, and I came up blank.  I'm sure there are some but....I think they are more trouble than they're worth too.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

28 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Well I guess that last line says it all.  I tried hard to think of the historic contributions muslims have made to our society, or any society, and I came up blank.  I'm sure there are some but....I think they are more trouble than they're worth too.

I knew that Hilary would not be a good choice and the apple does not fall far from the tree. But Trump was not a good choice either.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

31 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/01/29/muslim.inventions/

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

43 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Well I guess that last line says it all.  

I'm going to respectfully disagree here, MG.  I'd encourage you to really re-think that.

Replace 'Muslims' with virtually the name of any other group, and I think you'll get the idea.  It grates on the eyes.

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

I'm going to respectfully disagree here, MG.  I'd encourage you to really re-think that.

Replace 'Muslims' with virtually the name of any other group, and I think you'll get the idea.  It grates on the eyes.

Blessings,

-Ed

While I agree with you that it does so, the term  knuckledraggers does so even more, to me at least. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

2 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

While I agree with you that it does so, the term  knuckledraggers does so even more, to me at least. 

LOL.  Haven't heard that one in years.  Had to look it up in the urban dictionary:

Reminiscent of the hunched over cave man, with his arms to the ground. An insult used against those of extremely low intelligence, or general stupidity. 

Also see low brow
Bubba is such a knuckle dragger.

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

These things that are being said to have been invented by Islam really came from other peoples and were part of the royal library in Spain.  They didn't invent those things, they took them from that library.....  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

2 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I was going to comment, that inventions coming from an area, populated by Muslims, is far from establising the Muslims of Islam, is should get credit for the inventions. I do not think the question is really, what have Muslims done to better the world, but what has been done because of Islam, to better the world. I invent things, but it they are not invented because I am a Christian. 

However, it turned out that I did not need to comment, as Humbld addressed the issue well, in https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/205511-chelsea-clinton-appears-at-i-am-a-muslim-rally/?do=findComment&comment=2527809