Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Heb 13:8

9/23/17, Rev 12:5, X etc..

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, bornagain2011 said:

What if there was no cover up to explain the rapture? What if the dead in Christ rising and our rapture produced so much energy it created a worldwide EMP and knocked out everything for a while, and then when it all came back on line a new leader (Antichrist)  twisted scripture and basically said "yes God removed the people to punish us." I wonder if that would be possible? 

Have you guys heard about the eclipse happening August 21st this year? It will be visible only in the US, and will cut right across from coast to coast. Im in Washington state and I should be able to see it at 10:20 am. This is the first time in recorded history of this happening, but guess what? 7 years later, April 2024 the same thing will happen again. I saw this on dateandtime.com and Wikipedia. 

I am so excited for the rapture! We have a countdown app on our phone! We've been trying to prepare by being more bold and sharing the Gospel more.

be careful that if it doesn't happen you get so disappointed that it hurts your faith.   I've seen many people do that in the past.  Hal Lindsey and I are still wondering why Jesus is so late getting here since it was so clear that he would be back by 1988.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other one,

I know what you mean. I am a little excited about September, it's a high watch time, but more excited for when the rapture actually does happen. But I wouldn't lose faith or lose heart if it doesn't happen. I've been excited and let down in the past as well, no big deal :) . I just keep praying and reading my Bible and move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just keep praying and worshiping the Lord your whole life .... He will intervene when He is ready [2 Peter 3:8-9] 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, bornagain2011 said:

Have you guys heard about the eclipse happening August 21st this year? It will be visible only in the US, and will cut right across from coast to coast. Im in Washington state and I should be able to see it at 10:20 am. This is the first time in recorded history of this happening, but guess what? 7 years later, April 2024 the same thing will happen again. I saw this on dateandtime.com and Wikipedia. 

I am so excited for the rapture! We have a countdown app on our phone! We've been trying to prepare by being more bold and sharing the Gospel more.

And after the eclipse on 4/8/24,

Rev 15 sign will appear in the heavens in May,

a sign that marks the end of the 70th week with bowls of wrath..

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/206523-revelation-15-sign/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2017 at 1:33 AM, bornagain2011 said:

What if there was no cover up to explain the rapture? What if the dead in Christ rising and our rapture produced so much energy it created a worldwide EMP and knocked out everything for a while, and then when it all came back on line a new leader (Antichrist)  twisted scripture and basically said "yes God removed the people to punish us." I wonder if that would be possible? 

Have you guys heard about the eclipse happening August 21st this year? It will be visible only in the US, and will cut right across from coast to coast. Im in Washington state and I should be able to see it at 10:20 am. This is the first time in recorded history of this happening, but guess what? 7 years later, April 2024 the same thing will happen again. I saw this on dateandtime.com and Wikipedia. 

I am so excited for the rapture! We have a countdown app on our phone! We've been trying to prepare by being more bold and sharing the Gospel more.

There's not much doubt in my mind there will be a loss of electricity and modern electronics at some point during the end times. Why would an invasion occur using 200,000,00 men, fighting a war the old fashion way with men and horses and primitive equipment, the blood of humans and horses as deep as a horse's bridle for miles and miles? We know the sun will be acting up in latter times and all sorts of solar activity. It could be a CME, super solar flare, EMP attack, the power of the Rapture or any and all of the preceding. 

My 'guess' would be the latter part of the 'great tribulation'. As I see no way of the Antichrist being able to control buying and selling without the use of electricity, satellites, computers and electronics globally?

If anyone's paying attention to the news, Google, Amazon, the government and everyone else are heavily spying and tracking all your electronic activity. Heck, you don't even need to pay attention to the the news, just look at the pop up's that show things you've looked at to buy that keep coming up everywhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2017 at 11:33 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

1. The Passover (God leads the Jews out of Egypt and slavery)
2. Unleavened Bread (The Death and Burial of Jesus Christ)
3. First Fruits (Resurrection of Jesus Christ)
4. Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (The beginning of the church age, Holy Spirit indwells believers)
5. Feast of Trumpets (The rapture of the church)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus lands on the Mount of Olives and atones for the sins of Israel at the end of the 7 year tribulation)
7. Feast of Tabernacles (The 1,000 year reign with Christ)

All this is good, except for when Israel Atones. They atone before the Abomination of Desolation. The Day of the Lord (Gods Wrath starts at the mid-way point. Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah before the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5-6). TWO-WITNESSES.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Elijah one of the Two-Witnesses, shows up about a month or two before the Abomination of Desolation so before the Dreadful Day of the Lord (Gods Wrath) Israel turns back unto God or Repents. Why else would God protect them in the Wilderness (Revelation chapter 12) for 1260 Days?  

 

The Rapture does happens before the 70th Week.

 

On 3/21/2017 at 11:33 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

In Rev 12:1-5 the woman is Israel, the enormous red dragon is the antichrist system, and the child is the body of Christ (the church), three corporal entities. If you go to Rev 12:3 it says, "another sign appeared in heaven". This is what is called "Planet X or Nibiru", which Google and NASA are covering up, even though Planet X can be shown on infrared.

All this other stuff is bunk, don't look to stars look to Jesus and prophecy. 

The Woman is Israel we know that because of Genesis 37:9 and the Dream of Joseph. The male-child is Jesus, not the Church. The Dragon is Satan. 

Israel gave birth to Jesus, the Dragon sought to kill him via Herod at his birth but he failed. Jesus ascended to the throne to rule with the Father. Then the Dragon is cast out of Heaven and chases Israel into the Wilderness where God protects her for 1260 Days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

All this is good, except for when Israel Atones. They atone before the Abomination of Desolation. The Day of the Lord (Gods Wrath starts at the mid-way point. Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah before the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5-6). TWO-WITNESSES.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Elijah one of the Two-Witnesses, shows up about a month or two before the Abomination of Desolation so before the Dreadful Day of the Lord (Gods Wrath) Israel turns back unto God or Repents. Why else would Go protect them in the Wilderness (Revelation chapter 12) for 1260 Days?

I do believe Jesus atones for Israel's sins at the end of the 70th week.
It will be the Day of Atonement Feast. Zech 12:10-14.
Daniel states that the atonement will be complete when the 70th week ends.

Dan 9:24 “Seventy ‘sevens' are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

1. The Passover (God leads the Jews out of Egypt and slavery)
2. Unleavened Bread (The Death and Burial of Jesus Christ)
3. First Fruits (Resurrection of Jesus Christ)
4. Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (The beginning of the church age, Holy Spirit indwells believers)
5. Feast of Trumpets (The rapture of the church)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus lands on the Mount of Olives and atones for the sins of Israel at the end of the 7 year tribulation)
7. Feast of Tabernacles (The 1,000 year reign with Christ)

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Rapture does happens before the 70th Week.

I agree, on the Feast of Trumpets, when the woman gives birth, Rev 12:5 harpazo.

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

All this other stuff is bunk, don't look to stars look to Jesus and prophecy. 

The Woman is Israel we know that because of Genesis 37:9 and the Dream of Joseph. The male-child is Jesus, not the Church. The Dragon is Satan. 

Israel gave birth to Jesus, the Dragon sought to kill him via Herod at his birth but he failed. Jesus ascended to the throne to rule with the Father. Then the Dragon is cast out of Heaven and chases Israel into the Wilderness where God protects her for 1260 Days.

I don't believe Planet X is bunk. It's in the Word of God, Rev 12:3-4. The male child is Jesus (the head) and also the church (the body).

Notice the words "huios", "teknon" and "harpazo" below. John is connecting the head with the body by using the rapture feast. Jesus Christ, along with the church will rule and have authority over all the nations with an iron scepter.

Rev 2:26-27 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2017 at 8:47 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

I do believe Jesus atones for Israel's sins at the end of the 70th week.
It will be the Day of Atonement Feast. Zech 12:10-14.
Daniel states that the atonement will be complete when the 70th week ends.

Dan 9:24 “Seventy ‘sevens' are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

I have done a blog on the 70th Week Decree and put in much study on this subject. Jesus Atoned for all Sins at the cross, Israel must accept that atonement before the 70th Week is finished. God has had his back turned to Israel for 2500 years because of their sins against God. Why would God supernaturally protect Israel in the Wilderness for 1260 Days if she had not Repented by thus time? This event I am speaking of is easily seen in three chapters in Zechariah chapters 12, 13 and 14.

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness

And we understand what Zechariah chapter 14 is, it is Jesus landing on the Mt. of Olives, and defeating the Anti-Christ. So as we can see by reading Zechariah, Israel REPENTS before Jesus returns.

As per the "Most Holy Place" the Hebrew scriptures and the KJV say the "Most Holy". I think when Jesus returns he is Anointed King of Kings and Lord of Lords. That is my logical conclusion.

On 3/31/2017 at 8:47 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

I agree, on the Feast of Trumpets, when the woman gives birth, Rev 12:5 harpazo.

On 3/31/2017 at 11:41 AM, Revelation Man said:

I have recently seen this thinking, I am telling you this is not factual. This is about Israel, the male-child (Jesus who rules with a rod of iron, the Church is never described as such) and then Satan (Dragon) is cast out of Heaven. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Revelation 12 is all about the Lord, Satan, and Israel .... in the past, and in the future during the 70th week that is pending

Those of the immortals of His "church" will  be with Him during the tribulation period of the 70th week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Jesus Atoned for all Sins at the cross, Israel must accept that atonement before the 70th Week is finished.

Believers will not be mourning while waiting for the rapture, or even when Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives Zech 12:10, Matt 24:30, Eph 4:30. If nation Israel are all believers in the 70th week then why mourn? To mourn (phule) in Matt 24:30 means to be "cut off" from something Rom 11:22. Israel experiences a hardening until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, which will be at the end of the 70th week. The Gentiles will continue to sin until the end of the 70th week Rev 9:20-21, Rev 11:1-2, Rev 16:9-11.

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I have recently seen this thinking, I am telling you this is not factual. This is about Israel, the male-child (Jesus who rules with a rod of iron, the Church is never described as such) and then Satan (Dragon) is cast out of Heaven. 

I would disagree. Rev 2:26-27 is talking about a body of people, which is the church. This is why John uses "huios" and "teknon" in Rev 12:5. If you study these words one is always used singularly and the other corporately. The word "harpazo" also in Rev 12:5 only refers to the church.

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Revelation 12 is all about the Lord, Satan, and Israel .... in the past, and in the future during the 70th week that is pending

Those of the immortals of His "church" will  be with Him during the tribulation period of the 70th week

I would disagree. John is connecting the head (Jesus Christ) with the body (the church) by using huios, teknon and harpazo in Rev 12:5. Also read above statement.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...