• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

It doesn't fit.  You need to be a pretzel to make it fit.  Remember the game Twister?

So Enoch was wrong?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

This is all Exactly right...........Except for one minor detail that is almost unknowable. Since the Anti-Christ becomes the BEAST when he Conquers Jerusalem and defiles the Temple of God and thus has 42 MONTHS or 1260 DAYS from that moment in time forward to rule/trample the Saints (Israel), then we can't say the First Seal is Broken right at the Mid-way point, it has to be at least a couple if days before maybe, he has to have time to Conquer them. BUT.....Maybe it does happen in one day, if Israel gives the Anti-Christ the sole responsibility to determine their safety and security. He could turn their own weapons on them and conquer the in a Flash. 

But basically, you are 100 percent correct. The First Seal is the WHITE HORSE which has always stood for Conquering throughout history. All the other Horses have a direct correlation to the Actions of the Anti-Christ/BEAST.

Wow!  Someone actually agrees with this!

I wasn't sure there was anyone else out there who might interpret the timing of the seals as I stated.  Is there any articles or books that you would recommend regarding that line of reasoning?  I would love to read such.  I actually was just considering this this week, when I read the rider on the white horse will take peace away from the earth in the second seal. I figured up until the abomination, there was a general peace.

most people put the seals in the first 3.5 years but I wonder if all these calamities are present (seals 2-4) how this could be considered a time of peace after a peace treaty is signed and supposedly the rebuilding of the temple. 

Anyhow, I would love to read more on this, and thanks.

spock

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

8 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

So Enoch was wrong?

Why is it whenever someone disagree with another person, their next questions is if we disbelieve scripture?  Scripture is not wrong, the interpreters are.  It really is that simple.

Now, I see you mention the Book of Enoch.  That book is not considered scripture, so it holds no weight in my eyes.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Days Won:  0

The seals are all preludes to the coming tribulation .... just an outline of what is to come

The tribulation events begin in Revelation 6:12-17 and chapter 8

17 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

The seals (and actually the trumpets) can't come after the midpoint (or even after the Antichrist) because in them God does nothing about the Antichrist or his government. You would agree with me that the Antichrist is too key a player for God to do nothing about him in his judgements. God acts concerning the Antichrist in his bowl judgements, see Rev. 16. The seals and and the trumpets come before the Antichrist.

Don't forget Kenny, except in Daniel 9, the Bible exclusively refers to the end times as being 3.5 years, 1260 days, 42 months, times+times+ half a time, which equals the GREAT TRIBULATION. 

ONLY IN Daniel do we have a 7 year period, which is Daniels last week (70th) of his prophecy. 

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi spock,

Always love to talk about Revelation and God`s purposes. Now I believe the `scroll` that the Father gave to His son, is His will, His commands of judgments. They give us an overview of who will be judged in the tribulation.

1. The 4 horsemen - the 4 great super powers that God is bringing together for judgment.

2. Those who kill the martyrs.

3. Kings, commanders, rich, poor, etc everyone.

Now when we see the 4 horsemen, we are shown why they are being judged. The `red horse` is that Federation who has spilt so much blood on the earth. Any takers who that is?

Marilyn.

Marilyn,

i am heading in a new direction on this. I don't know if it is right, but maybe, just maybe, I am being led to change courses here by some powerful supernatural force.  Guess who that might be? Ha

Anyhow, my sole purpose of this thread is not to interpret red, black, green, white but rather to consider one issue only- the TIMING of these seals. 

For the first time since studying prophecy 30 years ago, I have even considered the seals opening at the abomination of desolation.  Revelation Man has encouraged me on this, so I am going to places where perhaps "hardly anyone" has gone before!  

Spock is focused for one thing only....... sorry?  If you want to show me why the first seal can't occur at the coming forth of the AC at the abomination and why horses 2-4 can't be after such, I'm all ears. Anything else, I probably won't say much if anything. I'm focused my dear......

"to infinity and beyond........."

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

20 hours ago, Spock said:

In other words, the seals, trumpets and bowls will all be opened during the GREAT TRIBULATION ONLY (3.5 years = 42 months= 1260 days) 

Hi Spock

The great tribulation lasts for 3 1/2 yrs as you have stated.  First the false prophet will rise to power then issue the mark of the beast (microchip implant).

Now enter the tribulation of the saints.  All will be tested first to decide whether to take the mark or refuse.  This is the start of the 3 1/2 yrs.  Once the saints are persecuted, the 7 trumpets and bowls (vials) commence.

The 7 trumpets and vials commence on the 6th seal.  The coming is on the 7th seal.

So this 3 1/2 yrs is not inclusive of all the 7 seals, because on the 5th Seal, the saints who are long dead are told to wait a little longer until the rest of their brethren will be killed also.... just as they were. 

The 5th seal is that calm before the storm stage, ....the false prophet is here, but not given full power yet.  The world are being groomed to like him and accept him.  And then when the 6th seal is opened, he is given full power and it all happens so quickly.  The two witnesses will come on to the scene, and the persecutions begin. 

The first 4 seals have been opened already a long time ago.  The 5th seal is the next one and it will be short.  The 6th seal contains all the trumpets and bowls, and the 7th seal is the end, ...the Coming.

In the 6th seal where it says that men are hiding in the caves of the rocks, is a condensed description showing men trembling at the coming.  All the angels have sounded by this stage.  When Christ comes, the earth will be rocked to and fro, and will strike the earth with a massive earthquake.  This is where men will be hiding, in all the rubble.

The 7th seal when opened, only gives the details of those 7 angels, how they will strike, leading up to the men hiding in the caves and rocks.  It's hard to explain this, but all happens in the 6th seal, because by the 7th seal, it is done. Finished.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957

"This is talking about the 6th seal, which is when some of the people on earth finally recognize that what is happening on the earth is the wrath of the Lamb, the wrath of the Lamb, refers to all of the seven year tribulation, but the second half, which starts after the 7th trumpet, is just greater tribulation than the first half, plain and simple, nothing complicated."

Simply put .... Revelation 6:12-17 is the beginning of the coming tribulation [the 70th week decreed]

The details of this period begin in Revelation chapter 8

But first chapter 7 gives reference to the 144000 sealed of Israel on the earth and next those of the pre-tribulation followers of the Lord already made immortal [1 Corinthians 15:20-23; 15: 51-38; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 3:10]

The seals are a prelude of what is to come and not a separate part of the tribulation period

There are two other references to the past given in Revelation's unfolding [Revelation 12:1-5; 17:8]

....the first for Israel, and the second for the beast

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,067
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 hours ago, Spock said:

Wow!  Someone actually agrees with this!

I wasn't sure there was anyone else out there who might interpret the timing of the seals as I stated.  Is there any articles or books that you would recommend regarding that line of reasoning?  I would love to read such.  I actually was just considering this this week, when I read the rider on the white horse will take peace away from the earth in the second seal. I figured up until the abomination, there was a general peace.

most people put the seals in the first 3.5 years but I wonder if all these calamities are present (seals 2-4) how this could be considered a time of peace after a peace treaty is signed and supposedly the rebuilding of the temple. 

Anyhow, I would love to read more on this, and thanks.

spock

Actually brother most of Christendom (probably 75 percent) agree with your understanding. Where you get these other ideas, I hate to say it, is on Message Boards like this, they come out of the woodwork with all kind of stuff. 

Look on YOUTUBE for Dr. Ed Hindson "Overview of the book of Revelations" They placed an S on the end, so I put it there also. In ONE HOUR you can get the whole book of Revelation. Hes pretty good on it. Give it a go.

13 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Actually brother most of Christendom (probably 75 percent) agree with your understanding. Where you get these other ideas, I hate to say it, is on Message Boards like this, they come out of the woodwork with all kind of stuff. 

Look on YOUTUBE for Dr. Ed Hindson "Overview of the book of Revelations" They placed an S on the end, so I put it there also. In ONE HOUR you can get the whole book of Revelation. Hes pretty good on it. Give it a go.

Thank you. I will find time today to check it out. I'm pumped for some good teaching of the prophetic word.