• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Spock

The great tribulation lasts for 3 1/2 yrs as you have stated.  First the false prophet will rise to power then issue the mark of the beast (microchip implant).

Now enter the tribulation of the saints.  All will be tested first to decide whether to take the mark or refuse.  This is the start of the 3 1/2 yrs.  Once the saints are persecuted, the 7 trumpets and bowls (vials) commence.

The 7 trumpets and vials commence on the 6th seal.  The coming is on the 7th seal.

So this 3 1/2 yrs is not inclusive of all the 7 seals, because on the 5th Seal, the saints who are long dead are told to wait a little longer until the rest of their brethren will be killed also.... just as they were. 

The 5th seal is that calm before the storm stage, ....the false prophet is here, but not given full power yet.  The world are being groomed to like him and accept him.  And then when the 6th seal is opened, he is given full power and it all happens so quickly.  The two witnesses will come on to the scene, and the persecutions begin. 

The first 4 seals have been opened already a long time ago.  The 5th seal is the next one and it will be short.  The 6th seal contains all the trumpets and bowls, and the 7th seal is the end, ...the Coming.

In the 6th seal where it says that men are hiding in the caves of the rocks, is a condensed description showing men trembling at the coming.  All the angels have sounded by this stage.  When Christ comes, the earth will be rocked to and fro, and will strike the earth with a massive earthquake.  This is where men will be hiding, in all the rubble.

The 7th seal when opened, only gives the details of those 7 angels, how they will strike, leading up to the men hiding in the caves and rocks.  It's hard to explain this, but all happens in the 6th seal, because by the 7th seal, it is done. Finished.

Awesome stuff here Sister. Just curious, Are you related to Sisteract2 also from Australia?  

Anyhow, you said something that I have held for the past few years, but not dogmatic about- you believe the four horsemen have already been opened.  Of course, if you believe that, who is the rider on the white horse? It can't be Jesus, because it makes no sense that he is opening a seal that is about him (white horse).  So, who do you see is the rider of the first horse?  

Because im leaning toward an Islamic coalition to be the 10 nations, I wondered if Muhammed was that rider. He certainly has to be false prophet number one in all of history. Look at how many converts he has gotten to follow him, in such a short time too. Amazing results. 

Let me know how you see how the four horsemen have played out. Thanks.

spock

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, OneLight said:

Now, I see you mention the Book of Enoch.  That book is not considered scripture, so it holds no weight in my eyes.

Enoch, a prophet of God?

Jude 1:14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones

5 hours ago, Giller said:

The 6th seal is not pointing to the second coming, not at all

How would you discern Enoch chapter 62. Pg 1, post 2 of thread.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Spock

The great tribulation lasts for 3 1/2 yrs as you have stated.  First the false prophet will rise to power then issue the mark of the beast (microchip implant).

Now enter the tribulation of the saints.  All will be tested first to decide whether to take the mark or refuse.  This is the start of the 3 1/2 yrs.  Once the saints are persecuted, the 7 trumpets and bowls (vials) commence.

The 7 trumpets and vials commence on the 6th seal.  The coming is on the 7th seal.

So this 3 1/2 yrs is not inclusive of all the 7 seals, because on the 5th Seal, the saints who are long dead are told to wait a little longer until the rest of their brethren will be killed also.... just as they were. 

The 5th seal is that calm before the storm stage, ....the false prophet is here, but not given full power yet.  The world are being groomed to like him and accept him.  And then when the 6th seal is opened, he is given full power and it all happens so quickly.  The two witnesses will come on to the scene, and the persecutions begin. 

The first 4 seals have been opened already a long time ago.  The 5th seal is the next one and it will be short.  The 6th seal contains all the trumpets and bowls, and the 7th seal is the end, ...the Coming.

In the 6th seal where it says that men are hiding in the caves of the rocks, is a condensed description showing men trembling at the coming.  All the angels have sounded by this stage.  When Christ comes, the earth will be rocked to and fro, and will strike the earth with a massive earthquake.  This is where men will be hiding, in all the rubble.

The 7th seal when opened, only gives the details of those 7 angels, how they will strike, leading up to the men hiding in the caves and rocks.  It's hard to explain this, but all happens in the 6th seal, because by the 7th seal, it is done. Finished.

:thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, Giller said:

The 6th seal says nothing about seeing Jesus in the clouds, but mark 13:26, does, and the 2 are totally different events.

In Enoch 62:2-3, 5 mentions Jesus sitting down on His throne on the Day of Judgment when nonbelievers actually see Jesus sitting on His throne. Is this not His second coming at the end of the 70th week?

2And YAHWEH of Hosts has sat down on the throne of HIS splendor, and the spirit of righteousness has been poured out upon Him. The Word of His mouth will do the sinners in; and all the oppressors shall be eliminated from before His face.

3On the day of judgment, all the kings, the governors, the high officials, and the landlords shall see and recognize Him -how He sits on the throne of HIS splendor, and righteousness is judged before Him, and that no nonsensical talk shall be uttered in His presence.

5One half portion of them shall glance at the other half; they shall be terrified and dejected; and pain shall seize them when they see that Son of Man sitting on the throne of His splendor.

Every eye will physically see Him at His second coming, not rapture. Read Zech 12:10, Matt 24:29-31, Rev 1:7.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Enoch, a prophet of God?

Jude 1:14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones

How would you discern Enoch chapter 62. Pg 1, post 2 of thread.

I spoke of the book of Enoch, not the person.  The book of Enoch is not scripture so I do not hold it as truth when discussing scripture.

49 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I spoke of the book of Enoch, not the person.  The book of Enoch is not scripture so I do not hold it as truth when discussing scripture.

Not the person? huh.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

9 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Not the person? huh.

To repeat myself, not the person, but the Book of Enoch you quote as scripture.  It is not scripture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, Spock said:

Awesome stuff here Sister. Just curious, Are you related to Sisteract2 also from Australia?  

Anyhow, you said something that I have held for the past few years, but not dogmatic about- you believe the four horsemen have already been opened.  Of course, if you believe that, who is the rider on the white horse? It can't be Jesus, because it makes no sense that he is opening a seal that is about him (white horse).  So, who do you see is the rider of the first horse?  

Because im leaning toward an Islamic coalition to be the 10 nations, I wondered if Muhammed was that rider. He certainly has to be false prophet number one in all of history. Look at how many converts he has gotten to follow him, in such a short time too. Amazing results. 

Let me know how you see how the four horsemen have played out. Thanks.

spock

Hi spock,

Just a few thoughts to consider.

If the first horseman is the Islamic Federation then the last one is much more powerful than it.

Also the peace treaty is only with Israel and a few Islamic nations, not the whole world.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi spock,

Just a few thoughts to consider.

If the first horseman is the Islamic Federation then the last one is much more powerful than it.

Also the peace treaty is only with Israel and a few Islamic nations, not the whole world.

Marilyn.

The rider of the White horse is a mystery to me. I know the popular opinion is either the AC or Jesus.  I definitely do not believe it is jesus. It could be the AC but I don't know. 

I was talking out loud wondering if the greatest false prophet Mohammed could have been the person riding the white horse. I don't feel strongly about that one either, but just a thought.

6 hours ago, OneLight said:

To repeat myself, not the person, but the Book of Enoch you quote as scripture.  It is not scripture.

It's not scripture and it's not truth. Got it, He was a false prophet?