• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Brakelight

Read carefully.

Daniel 8:23   And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. (little horn)

(When the transgressors come to the "full".  End times)

Daniel 8:24   And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

(the little horn did not destroy the holy people in the past, for he was not in existence then.  This is speaking about the end time saints who will be given into his hands)

Daniel 8:25   And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes (Jesus); but he shall be broken without hand (cast into the lake of fire)

Daniel 8:26   And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days. (in the end times)

2 hours ago, brakelite said:

All the reformers identified papal Rome as the little horn

The little horn is a man, not a kingdom or religious sect, ...but coming out of a particular kingdom.  He is given only 3.5 yrs to rule.

The "roots" of this end time kingdom are of Rome, but the little horn is not a description of a kingdom here, only describing that particular man of sin, "the Son of Perdition".  Speaking of an individual here.

My opinion: Papal Rome today is being used, and currently supporting the beast's agenda, but Satan will also cast them aside when his man comes.  He will take all the Vaticans wealth also because he honours the "god of forces" (the material side of things, all the gold, silver and precious things) He will collect all for himself.

Daniel 11:38   But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

The god of forces is the god of money.  He honours the material things, heaping up plenty for himself.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

eyes= spiritual.  He is a spiritual leader, he claims he is god. (not a kingdom claiming they are god, but a singular man saying he is god)

the mouth = he is speaking great things about himself and blaspheming God.  He is trampling the truth to the ground.

2 Thessalonians 2:4   Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This is the little horn.  The scholars have got it wrong.  Sorry.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

Okay, I'm not going to pursue this further. Jesus said :

John 14:29 
 ‭And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.‭ 

Soon one of us will be vindicated, the other I hope will not have regrets.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, Sister said:

The kingdom which started from the feet, after Rome, which had fragments of Rome in it, so it's a "democratic" kingdom based on Roman law, inherited from the Greko-Roman era.

The ten horns are the ten toes on the statue in Daniel.  They do not appear until their kingdom is nearing the end.  Before the toes they are not here yet.

It doesn't say anything about 10 kingdoms, but 10 horns "acting" as kings.  10 men.  10 Leaders, controlling this kingdom. 

Revelation 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The 3 kings don't get uprooted until the False Prophet comes up (little horn).  This is yet to come.

We don't know who they are yet but my guess is that they are the 3 major world leaders today who will have their power taken away and no more say or power on the world stage. 

They will no more call the shots, but be under command of the Beast.  The three will still exist, but wont be the chiefs.

It's the other way around.  The 10 kings arise from the end time kingdom....at the latter end of their kingdom (3.5 yrs before their end)

When the 10 kings of this kingdom are given full power , their man, the little horn (FP) will emerge.  They will rule 3.5 yrs (one hour) with the beast (FP)

The 10 kings were not in existence in the past.  They are to come and will persecute the saints of the last generation....near future.  The little horn is the FP, the leader and spokesman of the 10 kings.  He is their voice, and their miracle man used to deceive the nations.  He is the Son of Perdition.

scripture?

The only thing mentioned regarding the number "1260", is the two witnesses.  They will prophecy for 1260 days.  Just short of 3.5 yrs.  As soon as the end time beast is given full power, they will appear on the scene.  They are killed at the end of their prophesy, and a month or so later Armageddon will take place, which is why they are not here for the full 3.5yrs.  The second woe is over, and the third to come (Armageddon/judgement)

Thank you Brakelite.  I don't listen to bible scholars.  Many are them are put their to deceive.  We have eyes to read and a brain to learn and weigh things out. We should look for all the clues ourselves and go straight to the Word.  It is only through the mercy of Christ, that he will give us understanding if we dont rely on men.  He warns us not to make flesh our right arm, but his Word.  His Word is perfect and true, and men have many faults.

What those "scholars" are teaching does not line up with the scriptures for me.  They have got it upside down, twisted and turned, some truth, but many errors.

I think its important when poring over the ten horns to keep in mind that there are counterparts in the spiritual realm.  Consider Daniel 10 where he refers to evil angels as the princes of Persia and Greece.  These angels were the reason Persia and Greece existed and exercised dominion.  The same is true of the 10 horns; ten evil angels working through ten earthly entities to set things up (covertly) so the man of sin can exercise dominion.  The challenge is to know when the text is referring to the evil angels and when it is referring to their earthly counterparts.

In Daniel 7, three of the horns were ripped out by their roots by the little horn.  This is a reference to the earthly horns.  They are destroyed.  In Revelation 17:14 it says that the 10 horns wage war against the Lamb.  How can this be if three are dead?  This is a reference to the 10 evil angels.

Also note that in Daniel 7 only the small horn is mentioned as having eyes and a mouth.  Why is that?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

In Revelation 17:14 it says that the 10 horns wage war against the Lamb.  How can this be if three are dead? 

I think its important when poring over the ten horns to keep in mind that there are counterparts in the spiritual realm.  Consider Daniel 10 where he refers to evil angels as the princes of Persia and Greece.  These angels were the reason Persia and Greece existed and exercised dominion.  The same is true of the 10 horns; ten evil angels working through ten earthly entities to set things up (covertly) so the man of sin can exercise dominion.  The challenge is to know when the text is referring to the evil angels and when it is referring to their earthly counterparts.

Hi Last Daze

I think the 10 horns are men from the same family or connected by blood.  These are the elite of the elites,...from the Rockerfeller, Rothchilds, clans etc.

In Revelation 17:14 it says that the 10 horns wage war against the Lamb.  How can this be if three are dead?  This is a reference to the 10 evil angels.

The three uprooted kings are not part of the ten.  They are used, then discarded.

For example, lets just say it's the USA, England and Israel.  They pave the way for the beast, ..go along with the plan, but in the end, they get nothing.  No say.  They still exist though, but not under their own authority.  Their power on the global stage is gone, and now they get dictated to. No perks. Do as you're told.

Also note that in Daniel 7 only the small horn is mentioned as having eyes and a mouth.  Why is that?

Because he's the spiritual one (False "prophet") and a secular leader both rolled into one, hence the 2 horns on the lamb in Rev

Revelation 13:11   And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. (there's the mouth)

A spiritual and secular leader.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 7/27/2017 at 8:39 AM, Sister said:

Hi BobRyan

Thank you.

I just don't understand this.  The 3.5 yrs = 42 months = 1260 days should just stop there.  To convert again to literal solar years doesn't make sense?  .....Because this end time kingdom when given full power starting whn their leader arises will only last for 3 1/2 yrs total.  The shortest ruling kingdom in history. The saints can not be given into is hand until he comes.  The 1260 literal solar years does not harmonise with this?

Daniel 7:24   And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them (little horn/FP); and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
(only 3.5 yrs)

Daniel 9 .. 70 weeks = 490 days = 490 solar years. The probationary timeline for Israel.

The text says from the going forth of the decree to rebuild Jerusalem (in Ezra 6:14 a three-part decree having three kings takin part in it) which is 457 B.C there would be 69 weeks (483 years) to the Messiah -- which takes us to 27 A.D. when Christ was baptized. In the midst of that next 7 years - He was crucified. Then at then end of that last week of years - 34 A.D you have the stoning of Stephen and the conversion of Saul to Paul -- ministry to the gentiles begins.

So the "day for year" Bible model for apocalyptic time line interpretation has been proven. It is no mere guess that it works that way.

By contrast all the other options are filled with unproven guesswork.

Edited by BobRyan

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 7/25/2017 at 8:19 PM, Sister said:

The first beast is an end time beast, did not exist back then.  When Christ died and was risen, the dragon went after the "teachings" of the woman, and tried to eradicate it (the truth/Christ) through going after the apostles and disciples who were spreading Christ's name fast. He first used Paul to hunt down Christians, and they went after the Christians like a flood for 1260 days, not years (only 3 1/2 yrs).  During this time, the gospels and the NT writings were written, preached, and preserved uncontaminated, so we can have today.  Since then the dragon still sends a flood out after the "woman", still trying to pervert the truth and keep it hidden from us through subtle means, and through his frustration decides to finally kill all those on the earth who hold the doctrine of this woman by using his end time beast and the false prophet.

The dark ages persecution of the Christian church by pagan and papal Rome lasted for centuries not 3.5 years and the same day-for-year apocalyptic model that is confirmed for Israel and the coming of the Messiah in Daniel 9 - holds up consistently with the 1260 year period of the dark ages. Ending around 1798 with America rising up after that - to become the great global super power.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Some other interesting facts that haven't been mentioned here yet.

Deuteronomy 6.6-9. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts.....Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

I don't know how many of you heard the word Tefillin which is one of the most important Jewish religious instrument that contains biblical verses from Torah. See Picture. 

200px-IDF_soldier_put_on_tefillin.jpg

The meaning of tying Tefillin to the forehead and left arm is to submit your thoughts and acts to God. So the meaning of the beast's mark is similar, complete submission to the evil.

Will it have a physical appearance? I don't know. But what I can see from the verses in revelation: so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. Revelation 13.17

What it means is no money can be exchange without this mark. With the current bank system everywhere in the world it's IMPOSSIBLE to be accomplished. As long as the money is printed we can exchange it without any problem because the transaction is not monitored. To be able to keep record of the money flow somewhere in the future the money must be changed to a digital currency. Only numbers that exist in a system so that it can be controlled. What system?

I believe this future will happen in our generation. So the best thing is to look at the current situation. There is not many company who is powerful enough to take over countries and introduce a new bank system. I know one with a very big potential who already has made steps to create a digital currency. I let you have guess:

main-qimg-4d4a40995a9dbbf26e0ee161c7cd1342-c.jpg

I don't want to be seemed superstitious but can you find 666 in their symbol?

At the moment there is no necessity to change the current money to a digital currency but the way I see and predict is sooner or later there will be a huge financial crises (worse than in Spain and Greece) which will affect many countries. The way to get out is to introduce a new virtual asset. 

I also believe it's not going to be introduced straight away as a system of the antichrist but as a nice idea to save many countries. Indeed, it will bring up countries high and offers better values than the current system. So the people will like it and when they get used to it -maybe a generation after -the man of lawlessness will appear who will corrupt this system and use it to take control over the nations so they could not sell or buy without to be marked and submitted to the devil. 

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Only those who worship the "beast" will take this mark .... this will be a mistake

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Only those who worship the "beast" will take this mark .... this will be a mistake

I have a though question to ask: what would you do NOW if there is no way you can buy, sell or use money in any way unless you take the mark?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

I have a though question to ask: what would you do NOW if there is no way you can buy, sell or use money in any way unless you take the mark?

Get in the Winnebago and go into the boonies and eat off of nature until we died.   We keep three months food, 60 gallons of water and 80 gallons of gasoline ready to go...   If the Lord wanted us to live we would and if he asked me to take our neighbors we would do that too.