IGNORED

Jesus' Return II

When Is Jesus Coming?

Just now, warrior12 said:

Yeh i knew that, but when you replied you did not state that it was fixerupper  quote and you just quoted his statement. People would see it as your statement, especially those who are not following the thread and its updates and or earlier post on the thread.  Hope you see what i am getting at.  You made your statement just below fixerupper quote, so readers would take it as your post in its entirety and it would paint you as mean and we don't want that mistake.  cheers.    

NOTE.  I only replied again to make sure others don't do the same thing and cause confusiong.    fixerupper was doing this in the entire thread as he was quoting without including the poster name, so the reader would not know who really he was quoting unless he searched backward to see who make the post.

I see what you are getting at. Thats why I thanked you bro! Cheers. 

blessings :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I see what you are getting at. Thats why I thanked you bro! Cheers. 

Blueyedjewel

You probably havn't realised how to quote someone yet, so I will show you how simple it is.

Highlight the exact text you wish to quote with your mouse.  A little message box will show up on your screen saying "Quote this"?  select that little message box, and wolla, the quote will start a fresh post, quoting that person's name and the text you selected. 

It only took me a few years to figure out!  Hope this helps.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, inchrist said:

What part of becoming are you battling to understand?

Where in any text does it say the law is officially ended?

You still don't get it? What is hard to understand about being "dead to the law."

Romans 7:4
Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Romans 7:6
But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The Old Testament law cannot officially end until the end of the 70th week, but that is for the Hebrews, not Gentile members of the body of Christ.

You see, if someone is DEAD, no law has any hold over them; neither are they going to be breaking any laws.  We died in Christ.

Rom. 6:8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him.

Im not talking about the entire church, Im addressing you.... you alone claim truth....where is the rapture in Rev 7?

How many times must I say this: john did not SEE the rapture, so did not write of it. But he saw the effects of the rapture: the church in the throne room.  The rapture placement in Revelation will be between the 5th and 6th seal, but VERY CLOSE to the 6th seal.

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Blueyedjewel

You probably havn't realised how to quote someone yet, so I will show you how simple it is.

Highlight the exact text you wish to quote with your mouse.  A little message box will show up on your screen saying "Quote this"?  select that little message box, and wolla, the quote will start a fresh post, quoting that person's name and the text you selected. 

It only took me a few years to figure out!  Hope this helps.

Thank you. :) 

How can John have seen the affects of the rapture, where is that in the grammar, how does something that is a continual action be considered a conpleted action, where does the context determine this?

You will have to struggle with the Greek. It is not a completed action for more will follow. All I can tell you is, John saw the raptured Bride, JUST ARRIVED, in heaven. But others will follow. The 144,000 will follow, and then the Old Testament saints, with those who will be martyred by the beast. There is you present progressive: some just arrived, but more will come.  Remember, this is a HUGE group, really too large to fit the martyrs.

Utter rubbish

James 1:25 But whoso looks into the perfect Towrah of liberty, and continues therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

James 2:12 So speak you, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the Towrah of liberty.

2nd Corinthians 3:6 Who also has made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills, but the spirit gives life.

The Towrah is called “The Book of Truth” (Psalms 119:142)

The Holy Spirit deposits the law in our hearts as a part of the Renewed Covenant (Jeremiah 31:31-33, Hebrews 8:10, 10:16), we now have the very same law within us in a better and more permanent form.

fleshy tables of the heart” (2nd Corinthians 3:3).

Still the same law 

Sorry, but if someone dies, they are dead to the law, they can not break it or follow it if they are dead. That is why Paul wrote, " or I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. "

But you are also right, because we have the law written in our hearts. It is our conscience.  Therefore it is NOT "rubbish." It is God's word. You should be careful what you call rubbish.  Remember, we DIED in Christ at baptism.  Paul wrote, " if one died for all, then were all dead." When Jesus died, God considered the entire human race dead with Him.

17 minutes ago, inchrist said:

But then the law is not dead.

I think you are just trying to argue. When the 70th week comes, it will be back to LAW. But for the church, we are dead to the law. If we are dead, the law has absolutely no affect on us.

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/2/2017 at 1:59 PM, inchrist said:

Paul pre-qualifies this by saying when we were in the flesh.   In other words, the law in stone tablets only brings death when we are in the flesh!

But now he goes on to say we are delivered from the law in stone so that we can serve in the [/b] newness of the Holy Spirit [/b] and not in the. oldness of the letter.   He is making it very obvious now that the law in it’s corruptible form (in stone or scrolls) could not make it’s way into men’s hearts in that form.

But now in the “newness” of the Holy Spirit, we have the very same law but no longer “detached” from us or impersonal. 

Now that the law (christ) has been resurrected the same laws now become fleshy tables of the heart” (2nd Corinthians 3:3). Which you call consciousness. Its still the same law in a DIFFERENT form. Really not that hard.

In fact, I agree with this: the law is written on our hearts.

But it is certainly not written on the hearts of the lost now, is it?

Please tell us, What was "law" to Daniel and his friends? Was in not what we call Moses' law?

Dan. 9: 24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city....

WHOSE people? Which city? Does not this speak to the Jews and not to the church?

The truth is, the way God deals with people CHANGES: before Moses there was no "law." After Moses it was Moses' law. When Christ came, the law ended for then. During that 3  1/2 years it was Emanuel: God WITH humans. After Christ rose from the dead, it was the death, burial and Resurrection of the Lord, and the laws written in our hearts and the dispensation of the Holy Spirit (as the anointing) being poured out on the many and not just the few as it was under the Old.  ("it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh...")

Why then is it so difficult to believe the day will come when God will change His dealings with mankind yet again?

I used to imagine that the born again walk would end with the rapture; but thanks you you and others here, I realized I was mistaken: for the born again walk did not begin at Pentecost, but when Jesus breathed on them and said "receive..." At Pentecost they did not receive "salvation" or the born again experience, but rather the mighty baptism in the Holy Spirit which gave them POWER to become witnesses.  It is this experience in my mind that will end with the pretrib rapture.  The working of the Holy Spirit will go back to what it was under the Old Covenant.

Of course all of this is only conjecture because John really does not tell us. All we really know is that it will be the 70th week of Daniel. It is not the 70th week of Paul, meaning for the church.

• Group:  Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/24/2017 at 1:16 PM, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Jesus died nearly 2000 years ago and according to the Bible this was about 4000 years from creation. It also says Jesus will reign for a 1000 years and that a day is like a 1000 years and a 1000 years is like a day. God created the the world in 6 days and rested on the Sabbath and also Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath. 

So as more and more Christian's are becoming convinced that Jesus's return is going to happen soon, could Jesus return on the 6000th year to complete the prophetic week. If so this should be between 2029 to 2033. And the 7 year tribulation could start as early as 2022. 

Should and could are words that have been used ever since the first servants of God began testifying about the end of the age destruction by the fire of the Lord. Be prepared to observe your body perishing in the fire so that your spirit may be free to go on to eternal life.