Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

People have predicted the Return of Christ since 33 A.D. Even Martin Luther thought it would be in his lifetime. Each year someone seems to predict the return and sell plane tickets to Jerusalem.

What is unique about the 2022  predictions is they are by diverse groups such as rabbis, pastors, and even unbelievers like Muslims and secularists; remember the Magi were astrologers and they were lead by the Star of Bethlehem to Jesus’ birth. Usually predictions of Christ’s return are from one person, a minister or pastor, but there are actually a diversity of predictors from rabbis to russian bishop and beyond:  

A Rabbi says Jesus will return in 2022:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/jesus-second-coming-occur-2022-122435086.html

Muslim Imam says Jesus will return 2022: 

https://www.christiantoday.com/article/muslim.site.predicts.jesus.will.return.in.2022/48878.htm

Russian Patriarchate (Top Bishop) says end of human history is soon: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/russian-church-says-end-history-near-717521%3famp=1

Preacher says Jesus is coming soon: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1293492/End-of-the-world-Jesus-return-soon-Bible-prophecy-Second-Coming/amp

Doomsday clock near Midnight: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/01/24/world/doomsday-clock-2019/index.html

Ronda Rousey, a MMA fighter admitted to Cohen O’brien she is becoming a doomsday prepper:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/557469002

While I was in Jerusalem years ago, a Christian woman from Switzerland got in prayer that Jesus would return in 2022. 

Religious and secular people alike are getting the end is soon. When people say they are doomsday prepping, preparing for apocalypse, secular and worldy people don’t laugh but actually encourage getting ready. 

Is Jesus coming again in 2022? Interestingly, Revelation 22 is the last chapter in the last book of the Bible. It features passages about Jesus coming soon: 

“The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.” (Revelation 22:17)

He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20). 

We see a world that is growing lawlessness (Matthew 24:13), and considering nothing sacred (2 Timothy 3:2). 

Some believe the Sign of the Son of Man that precedes Christ, “Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. - Matthew 24:30), has already been seen in Hubble Cross or Celestial Cross: 

https://www.skyimagelab.com/m51-cross.html

Could Christ be returning in 2022? 

The rebuttal is, "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father” (Matthew 24:36). Howvever in Greek, day means a day not day or year (2 Peter 3:7), so there is no mentioning you can’t know the year. Also since Christ lives in us (Colossians 1:27) and we live in God the Trinity (1 John 4:15) it stands to reason the Father could tell people the year, for Jesus said, “In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name” (John 16:23). 

Thoughts? Criticisms? Insights? 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

2022 is a year. It could be any day within that year that Jesus will return to the earth. Interestingly however, consider that the year 2022 when added equals 6 (2+2+2=6) which is synonymous with the 6th day of creation as recorded in Genesis when mankind was created. Jesus said no man would know the day nor hour, but they would see the season by events occurring. Interesting. Shalom. :D

NOTE: I heard a similar argument in 1988 when the book came out titled, "88 Reasons why the Lord Returns in 1988". 1988 = (1+9+8+8 = 26 which equals 8 (2+6) denoting the 8th day listed by Enoch. Hello? .....

Edited by branchesofHim

54 minutes ago, branchesofHim said:

2022 is a year. It could be any day within that year that Jesus will return to the earth. Interestingly however, consider that the year 2022 when added equals 6 (2+2+2=6) which is synonymous with the 6th day of creation as recorded in Genesis when mankind was created. Jesus said no man would know the day nor hour, but they would see the season by events occurring. Interesting. Shalom. :D

NOTE: I heard a similar argument in 1988 when the book came out titled, "88 Reasons why the Lord Returns in 1988". 1988 = (1+9+8+8 = 26 which equals 8 (2+6) denoting the 8th day listed by Enoch. Hello? .....

Interesting, and One of Jesus’ names is Son of Man, and on the 6th Day God created Man, which leads to God later in 33 A.D. becoming a Man to die for our sins. 

Jesus even refers to hinself as The Son of Man in his End Times explanation:

“Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” (Matthew 24:30)

I usually am not into numerology, but that is intriguing. :) 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

3 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

I usually am not into numerology, but that is intriguing. :) 

Indeed. And God, the Creator of all, has mathematical precision in all that He does. Numbers are literal calculations throughout scripture from the building of the ark, Solomon's temple, and a myriad of other things down to the exact measurement. Interesting indeed. Shalom.

31 minutes ago, branchesofHim said:

Indeed. And God, the Creator of all, has mathematical precision in all that He does. Numbers are literal calculations throughout scripture from the building of the ark, Solomon's temple, and a myriad of other things down to the exact measurement. Interesting indeed. Shalom.

I’ve read that. 

7 is completion 

40 is judgement (Israelites 40 days in wilderness)

etc. 

10 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

7 is completion 

40 is judgement (Israelites 40 days in wilderness)

etc. 

Yes. And consider the transfiguration of Jesus on the mount .....

Matthew 17:[1] And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
[2] And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
[3] And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
[4] Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
[5] While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
[6] And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.
[7] And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.
[8] And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.

This seems to affirm that in the seventh day (of creation - the last 1,000 years) we shall be transfigured.

Edited by branchesofHim
  • Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, branchesofHim said:

Yes. And consider the transfiguration of Jesus on the mount .....

Matthew 17:[1] And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
[2] And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
[3] And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
[4] Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
[5] While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
[6] And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.
[7] And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.
[8] And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.

This seems to affirm that in the seventh day (of creation - the last 1,000 years) we shall be transfigured.

Very intriguing. 

Is there signigance to the hours of Jesus’ crucifixion and death?: 

In Mark 15:25 crucifixion takes place at the third hour (9 a.m.) and Jesusdeath at the ninth hour (3 p.m.)” 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

Saints will be busily working in the field or grinding at the mill or sleeping in bed when one is taken n one is left, they don't know the day.

Better do daily jobs for those who still hv jobs in this Corona situation.

Edited by R. Hartono

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

Saints will be busily working in the field or grinding at the mill or sleeping in bed when one is taken n one is left, they don't know the day.

Better do daily jobs for those who still hv jobs in this Corona situation.

Indeed, but it is unprecendented that such diverse people are getting a year. 

As I said before, the predictions are normally one guy who is selling something; a book or airline tickets. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Howvever in Greek, day means a day not day or year (2 Peter 3:7), so there is no mentioning you can’t know the year.

God is a God of order not chaos and that is likely if people believe the end of the world, as we know it, will happen in any given year.