IGNORED

Transgender People?

JTC

Guest Wanda01
On 7/28/2017 at 0:12 PM, JTC said:

The reason I asked this is bc President Trump signed a bill saying a transgender person can't be in the military. I think what that means is the person has to have had the surgery started to change their gender. I sincerely hope no one ever devises a way to change a person's genitals. So long as that isn't done a person can always go back to living the way they were born. 

Sadly, there is already something called sex reassignment surgery, where a male can have his genitalia removed and reconstructed to look as though he is a female, and females can have similar surgery.

It's a very demonic time we are living in.

Guest Wanda01
53 minutes ago, JTC said:

Are you sure that wasn't just castration. Those were the days of Hitler. He had all kinds of inhumane things done to people.

I seem to remember a man having himself castrated in the 60's bc he wanted to be a topless dancer. It was in the newspaper. I was very young and I thought it was very sick.

Somehow, the devils are behind all this.

There was also a religious cult in the late 90's called Heaven's Gate, that castrated some of their male members.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

There was also a religious cult in the late 90's called Heaven's Gate, that castrated some of their male members.

I remember Heaven's Gate. The had a very advanced website in the day. An odd group to be sure, before the mass suicide to exit this world to go to the Hale-Bopp comet. I do not, however, recall anything about castration, other that some fictional allusions to that in some Family Guy episode.

"Desexing" however, is not sexual reassignment. I could understand why some people might choose that, based on what I think is a poor understanding of Matt 19:12:

"For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it."

Guest Wanda01
16 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I remember Heaven's Gate. The had a very advanced website in the day. An odd group to be sure, before the mass suicide to exit this world to go to the Hale-Bopp comet. I do not, however, recall anything about castration, other that some fictional allusions to that in some Family Guy episode.

"Desexing" however, is not sexual reassignment. I could understand why some people might choose that, based on what I think is a poor understanding of Matt 19:12:

"For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it."

I was replying to another member's post about castration, not confusing it with sex reassignment.

Links to stories that mentioned the castration of some members of the Heaven's Gate cult:

http://www.cnn.com/US/9703/28/mass.suicide.pm/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Gate_(religious_group)

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/heavens-gate-20-years-later-10-things-you-didnt-know-w473560

There are probably more, I'm sure.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

men and women who reject their own gender and pursue a physical and hormonal transformation into the oppisite gender they were born to represent..

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

So if I decided I was left handed (when I am in reality right handed), does that mean I am transdexterous?

There is a strong possibility! :D

5 hours ago, JTC said:

Are you sure that wasn't just castration. Those were the days of Hitler. He had all kinds of inhumane things done to people.

I seem to remember a man having himself castrated in the 60's bc he wanted to be a topless dancer. It was in the newspaper. I was very young and I thought it was very sick.

Somehow, the devils are behind all this.

"Lili Elbe (1882 - 1931) was one of the first identifiable recipient of male to female sex reassignment surgery. She was born in Denmark and was identified as male at the time of her birth. Born as Einar Mogens Wegener, she identified as male for most of her life and was a successful artist with that name. " lgbt.wikia.com/wiki/Lili_Elbe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,537
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 7/28/2017 at 1:12 PM, JTC said:

The reason I asked this is bc President Trump signed a bill saying a transgender person can't be in the military. I think what that means is the person has to have had the surgery started to change their gender. I sincerely hope no one ever devises a way to change a person's genitals. So long as that isn't done a person can always go back to living the way they were born. 

In the case of President Trump, I believe he got ahead of himself on that tweet while looking at the cost to the VA system to maintain the delusion a transgender person may desire.

The cost of surgeries, plus hormones, and  various medical entitlements a transgender veteran may carry all the way to their grave is rather unique to them and will be as a class of people high, hurting the ability to provide other medical needs and desires to all military personnel and it's veterans.

As to transgender-ism, it can start with anything and become most anything too, physically emotionally and chemically that the individual may desire to become. Personally I think the line of Faye Dunawaye in the movie Oklahoma Crude lent  something to ponder too.- Could become both, and be self sufficient. Or; could as Paul is recorded to have written it could be desired that they would go the whole way and become nothing at all ( See Galatians 5:12, and all of Galatians five for the heart of what is being used by the distractors today as their sermon of distraction, keeping the word of God from the forefront of  ears and minds.)

The ways of the counterfeiter are unlimited once one pushes God aside and makes themselves their own focus. It may be best  not to indulge their mindset by being too interested in details of their diversion and delusion, and instead stay focused on Jesus as Lord and savior. For the way  of the counterfeiters is to cause the holy one's  to be distracted. It is their very ministry! Theirs  is the ministry of distraction, born of satan, to no good purpose nor benefit in the service of our Lord and savior Jesus.

As to the eunuch that is another subject altogether, one referenced within our Bible. The intent or service being  completely different in nature, intent and "service".   It not being an attempt to deny God and create a new self for personal delusion.

Galatians 5English Standard Version (ESV)

Christ Has Set Us Free

For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

Look: I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you. I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law. You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace. For through the Spirit, by faith, we ourselves eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith working through love.

You were running well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth? This persuasion is not from him who calls you. A little leaven leavens the whole lump.10 I have confidence in the Lord that you will take no other view, and the one who is troubling you will bear the penalty, whoever he is. 11 But if I, brothers, still preach circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been removed. 12 I wish those who unsettle you would emasculate themselves!

13 For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. 14 For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another.

Keep in Step with the Spirit

16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.17 For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.19 Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality,20 idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, 21 envy,[d] drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do[e] such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

On 7/27/2017 at 9:10 AM, JTC said:

This post shows my age. What... exactly ... is a transgender person? Is it a guy or girl who feels like the opposite of what their body shows they are, or is there more to it?

I was wondering about the same thing too....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

7 minutes ago, Annette said:

I was wondering about the same thing too....

Transgender person is a person with the wrong view of God as He created us male and female,it is a sin which goes against God .what would happen if we only had transgender and homosexual s living on earth ?How long would the population last? It,s just another trick of the enemy to confuse people to think selfish and sinful.