IGNORED

God will strike the Vatican City, Jerusalem city and the Island of Patmos with an Earthquake, all at the same time, on Thursday 28th September 2017 at 1.20 pm Galway city (Ireland) time

John Patmos

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

Another major twist is Balaam, who spoke false prophecies, but being convicted by LORD became true prophet again, 

"Balaam Is Hired to Curse Israel

22 Then the Israelites moved and set up camp across from Jericho, on the plains of Moab east of the Jordan River.

Balak, son of Zippor, saw all that Israel had done to the Amorites. The Moabites were very afraid because there were so many Israelites. Besides, the Moabites couldn’t stand these people.

So the Moabites said to the leaders of Midian, “All those people will eventually eat up everything around us the same way an ox eats up the grass in a field.”

At that time Balak, son of Zippor, was king of Moab. He sent messengers to summon Balaam, son of Beor, who was at Pethor, on the Euphrates River, in the land where his people lived. Balak’s message was, “A nation has just come here from Egypt. They’ve spread out all over the countryside and are setting up their camp here in front of me. Please come and curse these people for me, because they are too strong for me. Maybe then I’ll be able to defeat them and force them out of the country. I know that whomever you bless is blessed and whomever you curse is cursed.”

The leaders of Moab and Midian left, taking money with them to pay for Balaam’s services. They came to Balaam and told him what Balak had said.

“Spend the night here,” Balaam said to them, “and I’ll report to you what the Lord tells me.” So the princes of Moab stayed with Balaam.

God came to Balaam and asked, “Who are these men with you?”

10 Balaam answered, “Balak, son of King Zippor of Moab, sent them with this message: 11 ‘Some people have just come from Egypt and are spreading out all over the countryside. Now come and curse them for me. Maybe I’ll be able to fight them and force them out.’”

12 But God said to Balaam, “Don’t go with them! Don’t curse these people, because they are blessed.”

13 When Balaam got up in the morning, he said to Balak’s princes, “Go back to your own country, because the Lord has refused to let me go with you.”

14 So the Moabite princes went back to Balak and said, “Balaam refused to come with us.”

15 Balak sent a larger group of more highly respected princes. 16 When they came to Balaam, they said to him, “This is what Balak, son of Zippor, says: Don’t let anything keep you from coming to me. 17 I will make sure you are richly rewarded, and I will do whatever you ask. Please, come and curse these people for me.”

18 But Balaam answered Balak’s servants, “Even if Balak gave me his palace filled with silver and gold, I couldn’t disobey the command of the Lord my God no matter whether the request was important or not. 19 Now, why don’t you stay here tonight, as the others did, and I’ll find out what else the Lord may have to tell me.”

20 That night God came to Balaam and said, “If these men have come to summon you, go with them, but do only what I tell you.”

Balaam’s Journey to Moab

21 When Balaam got up in the morning, he saddled his donkey and left with the Moabite princes.

22 God became angry that he was going. So the Messenger of the Lord stood in the road to stop him. Balaam was riding on his donkey, accompanied by his two servants. 23 When the donkey saw the Messenger of the Lord standing in the road with his sword drawn, the donkey turned off the road into a field. Balaam hit the donkey to get it back on the road.

24 Where the road went through the vineyards, it was narrow, with stone walls on both sides. Now the Messenger of the Lord stood there. 25 When the donkey saw the Messenger of the Lord, it moved over and pinned Balaam’s foot against the wall. So Balaam hit the donkey again.

26 Then the Messenger of the Lord moved ahead and stood in a narrower place where there was no room to turn to the right or the left. 27 When the donkey saw the Messenger of the Lord, it lay down under Balaam. Balaam became so angry he hit the donkey with his stick. 28 Then the Lord made the donkey speak, and it asked Balaam, “What have I done to make you hit me three times?”

29 Balaam answered, “You’ve made a fool of me! If I had a sword in my hand, I’d kill you right now.”

30 The donkey said to Balaam, “I’m your own donkey. You’ve always ridden me. Have I ever done this to you before?”

“No,” he answered.

31 Then the Lord let Balaam see the Messenger of the Lord who was standing in the road with his sword drawn. So Balaam knelt, bowing with his face touching the ground.

32 The Messenger of the Lord asked him, “Why have you hit your donkey three times like this? I’ve come here to stop you because the trip you’re taking is evil. [a]33 The donkey saw me and turned away from me these three times. If it had not turned away from me, I would certainly have killed you by now but spared the donkey.”

34 Balaam said to the Messenger of the Lord, “I’ve sinned. I didn’t know you were standing there in the road to stop me. If you still think this trip is evil, I’ll go back.”

35 The Messenger of the Lord said to Balaam, “Go with the men, but say only what I tell you.” So Balaam went with Balak’s princes.

36 When Balak heard that Balaam had come, he went out to meet him at Ir Moab, in the region of the Arnon Valley, right on the border of Moab. 37 Balak said to Balaam, “Why didn’t you come when I summoned you? You knew I’d be able to reward you.”

38 Balaam replied, “Well, I’ve come to you now. But I can’t say whatever I want to. I can only say what God tells me to say.”

39 Balaam went with Balak to Kiriath Huzoth. 40 Balak sacrificed cattle, sheep, and goats, and sent some of the meat to Balaam and the princes who were with him.

41 The next morning Balak took Balaam up to Bamoth Baal. From there he could see the outskirts of the Israelites’ camp." (Numbers 22 GW). 

Balaam’s First Prophecy

23 Balaam said to Balak, “Build seven altars here, and prepare seven bulls and seven rams for me.” Balak did what Balaam told him, and the two of them offered a bull and a ram on each altar.

Balaam said to Balak, “Stay here beside your burnt offering while I’m gone. Maybe the Lord will come and meet with me. I will tell you whatever he reveals to me.” Then Balaam went off to a higher place where there were no trees.

God came to him, and Balaam said, “I have set up seven altars, and I offered a bull and a ram on each altar.”

The Lord told Balaam, “Go back to Balak, and give him my message.”

So he went back to Balak and found him standing beside his burnt offering with all the princes of Moab. Then Balaam delivered this message:

“Balak brought me from Aram.
The king of Moab summoned me from the eastern mountains.
    ‘Come, curse Jacob for me,’ he said.
    ‘Come, condemn Israel.’
How can I curse those whom God hasn’t cursed?
How can I condemn those whom the Lord hasn’t condemned?
    I see them from the top of rocky cliffs,
    I look at them from the hills.
        I see a nation that lives by itself,
            people who do not consider themselves
                to be like other nations.
10 The descendants of Jacob are like specks of dust.
    Who can count them
        or number even one-fourth of the people of Israel?
Let me die the death of innocent people.
Let my end be like theirs.”

11 Balak said to Balaam, “What have you done to me? I brought you here to curse my enemies, but all you’ve done is bless them!”

12 Balaam answered, “I must say what the Lord tells me to say.”

Balaam’s Second Prophecy

13 Then Balak said to him, “Please come with me to another place, where you can see the Israelites. You will see only some of them, not all of them. Curse them for me from there.”

14 So he took him to the Field of Zophim[a] on top of Mount Pisgah, where he built seven altars. He offered a bull and a ram on each altar. 15 Then Balaam said to Balak, “Stay here beside your burnt offering while I meet with God over there.”

16 The Lord came to Balaam and told him, “Go back to Balak, and give him my message.”

17 He came to Balak and found him standing beside his burnt offering with the princes of Moab. Balak asked him, “What did the Lord say?” 18 Then Balaam delivered this message:

“Stand up, Balak, and listen!
    Hear me, son of Zippor!
19 God is not like people. He tells no lies.
    He is not like humans. He doesn’t change his mind.
        When he says something, he does it.
        When he makes a promise, he keeps it.
20 I have received a command to bless.
    He has blessed, and I can’t change it.
21 He doesn’t want any trouble for the descendants of Jacob.
    He sees no misfortune for the people of Israel.
The Lord their God is with them,
    praised as their king.
22 The God who brought them out of Egypt
    has the strength of a wild bull.
23         No spell can curse the descendants of Jacob.
        No magic can harm the people of Israel.
Now it will be said of Jacob and Israel:
    ‘See what God has done!’
24 Here is a nation that attacks like a lioness
    and is as ferocious as a lion.
        It doesn’t lie down until it eats its prey
            and drinks the blood of its victim.”

25 Balak said to Balaam, “If you won’t curse them, then at least don’t bless them!”

26 Balaam answered, “Didn’t I tell you that I must do whatever the Lord says?”

27 Balak said to Balaam, “Come, let me take you to another place. Maybe God wants you to curse them for me from there.” 28 So Balak took Balaam to the top of Mount Peor, which overlooks Jeshimon.

29 Balaam said to Balak, “Build seven altars here, and prepare seven bulls and seven rams for me.” 30 Balak did what Balaam told him, and he offered a bull and a ram on each altar.

24 By now Balaam realized that the Lord was determined to bless Israel, so he did not resort to divination as before. Instead, he turned and looked out toward the wilderness, where he saw the people of Israel camped, tribe by tribe. Then the Spirit of God came upon him, and this is the message he delivered:

“This is the message of Balaam son of Beor,
    the message of the man whose eyes see clearly,
the message of one who hears the words of God,
    who sees a vision from the Almighty,
    who bows down with eyes wide open:
How beautiful are your tents, O Jacob;
    how lovely are your homes, O Israel!
They spread before me like palm groves,[a]
    like gardens by the riverside.
They are like tall trees planted by the Lord,
    like cedars beside the waters.
Water will flow from their buckets;
    their offspring have all they need.
Their king will be greater than Agag;
    their kingdom will be exalted.
God brought them out of Egypt;
    for them he is as strong as a wild ox.
He devours all the nations that oppose him,
    breaking their bones in pieces,
    shooting them with arrows.
Like a lion, Israel crouches and lies down;
    like a lioness, who dares to arouse her?
Blessed is everyone who blesses you, O Israel,
    and cursed is everyone who curses you.”

10 King Balak flew into a rage against Balaam. He angrily clapped his hands and shouted, “I called you to curse my enemies! Instead, you have blessed them three times. 11 Now get out of here! Go back home! I promised to reward you richly, but the Lord has kept you from your reward.”

12 Balaam told Balak, “Don’t you remember what I told your messengers? I said, 13 ‘Even if Balak were to give me his palace filled with silver and gold, I would be powerless to do anything against the will of the Lord.’ I told you that I could say only what the Lord says! 14 Now I am returning to my own people. But first let me tell you what the Israelites will do to your people in the future.”

Balaam’s Final Messages

15 This is the message Balaam delivered:

“This is the message of Balaam son of Beor,
    the message of the man whose eyes see clearly,
16 the message of one who hears the words of God,
    who has knowledge from the Most High,
who sees a vision from the Almighty,
    who bows down with eyes wide open:
17 I see him, but not here and now.
    I perceive him, but far in the distant future.
A star will rise from Jacob;
    a scepter will emerge from Israel.
It will crush the heads of Moab’s people,
    cracking the skulls[b] of the people of Sheth.
18 Edom will be taken over,
    and Seir, its enemy, will be conquered,
    while Israel marches on in triumph.
19 A ruler will rise in Jacob
    who will destroy the survivors of Ir.”

20 Then Balaam looked over toward the people of Amalek and delivered this message:

“Amalek was the greatest of nations,
    but its destiny is destruction!”

21 Then he looked over toward the Kenites and delivered this message:

“Your home is secure;
    your nest is set in the rocks.
22 But the Kenites will be destroyed
    when Assyria[c] takes you captive.”

23 Balaam concluded his messages by saying:

“Alas, who can survive
    unless God has willed it?
24 Ships will come from the coasts of Cyprus[d];
    they will oppress Assyria and afflict Eber,
    but they, too, will be utterly destroyed.”

25 Then Balaam left and returned home, and Balak also went on his way." (Numbers Chapters 23 and 24). 

If Balaam, a notorious false prophet was spared and the LORD spoke to him while still in his error, and then gave Balaam a chance to repent with Donkey and Angel scenario, then can we be too harsh on prophets who don't get messages right? Just food for thought. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

6 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

So if this "prophecy" doesn't come true, we won't hear another from you, right John Patmos?

Yeah, that was my thought, I want JP to promise to stop making predictions, one he is proven wrong tomorrow? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

8 hours ago, John Patmos said:

God will strike the Vatican City, Jerusalem city and the Island of Patmos with an Earthquake, all at the same time, on Thursday 28th September 2017 at 1.20 pm Galway city (Ireland) time.

This is a prophecy

And where and when did God told you that?

Do you know what the Bible says about false prophets?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Well Scripture tells us, "If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed." (Deuteronomy 16:22). 

I sure wish you would help me out with so many.   Them prophets missed and miss the mark .  yet people in these main churches keep a following them.

how often do and did them tbn prophets say something aint it did NOT come to pass,   yet many sit under them and pay em big money .

IF one prophesies and even ninety five percent come to pass but five percent failed..........ITS A FALSE ONE TOO.  it must be ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

not seventy five , eighty or etc.    And still they sit under them.    Thems false prophets ,  oh, I don't have the time to list them all, BUT NO TBN should be a good start.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

11 hours ago, John Patmos said:

God will strike the Vatican City, Jerusalem city and the Island of Patmos with an Earthquake, all at the same time, on Thursday 28th September 2017 at 1.20 pm Galway city (Ireland) time.

This is a prophecy

Less than 7 hrs to go.

I expect you will be wrong, but when it shows that your prophecy is wrong, will you repent of making false prophecies and stop making others?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I sure wish you would help me out with so many.   Them prophets missed and miss the mark .  yet people in these main churches keep a following them.

how often do and did them tbn prophets say something aint it did NOT come to pass,   yet many sit under them and pay em big money .

IF one prophesies and even ninety five percent come to pass but five percent failed..........ITS A FALSE ONE TOO.  it must be ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

not seventy five , eighty or etc.    And still they sit under them.    Thems false prophets ,  oh, I don't have the time to list them all, BUT NO TBN should be a good start.

We must watch out for false prophets (Matthew 24:24), but we must not show contempt for prophecy either (1 Thessalonians 5:20-21). We must test the spirits to see if they are from God (1 John 4:1-3), but we mustn't harden ourselves against all prophetic words. It is tension we must walk. 

As for the prophets you are remarking about, I am saddened when people are mislead. The body of Christ needs to test prophecies and words and teachings with the Scriptures, The Holy Spirit, and if they come true or bear good fruit. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

3 hours to go. I will likely be asleep then.

I tried to give a link I routinely use to check quakes but apparently they no longer have info on small quakes around the world, like they used to. Quite sad.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

Reporting from the future... no earthquake in vatican, jerusalem or patmos whatsoever so far and it is 28 Sept 2017, 6.51pm here. Hehehe. Timezones....

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

It's why you can't know the "day or the hour"... there's always 2 days on the planet and 32 timezones (30 if you count straight across the globe without the little oddities)... 

Also....God's timing differs from our perception of time.. :)