IGNORED

New Jerusalem is A Cube Not a Pyramid and Yahshua Messiah is The Corner Stone Not The Capstone

Jude1:3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I agree, Jude.  According to Scripture the New Jerusalem is a cube and it's dimensions are clearly laid out.  My one nagging question is why aren't the pyramids of Giza mentioned in the Bible?  We know the Jews were there, as slaves, when they supposedly existed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I agree, Jude.  According to Scripture the New Jerusalem is a cube and it's dimensions are clearly laid out.  My one nagging question is why aren't the pyramids of Giza mentioned in the Bible?  We know the Jews were there, as slaves, when they supposedly existed. 

Good question. I'm not sure honestly.

57 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

why aren't the pyramids of Giza mentioned in the Bible?  

Another thing to consider is that The Sand buried The Sphinx up to the neck until the 1800's and many of the secret passages were not even found in The Great Pyramid until the last 200 years, so maybe much of it was hidden until then. I have no idea though on why it wasn't talked about in the Bible.

I did find this though (Long Read) :

Flavius Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews    (Book 1, Chapter 2, Section 3)

but Seth in particular. As for the rest, it would be tedious to name them; I will therefore only endeavor to give an account of those that proceeded from Seth. Now this Seth, when he was brought up, and came to those years in which he could discern what was good, became a virtuous man; and as he was himself of an excellent character, so did he leave children behind him who imitated his virtues. All these proved to be of good dispositions. They also inhabited the same country without dissensions, and in a happy condition, without any misfortunes falling upon them, till they died. They also were the inventors of that peculiar sort of wisdom which is concerned with the heavenly bodies, and their order. And that their inventions might not be lost before they were sufficiently known, upon Adam's Prediction that The World Was To Be Destroyed At One Time by the force of fire, and at another time by The Violence And Quantity Of Water, they made two pillars, the one of brick, the other of stone: they inscribed their discoveries on them both, that in case the pillar of brick should be Destroyed By The Flood, the pillar of stone might remain, and exhibit those discoveries to mankind; and also inform them that there was another pillar of brick erected by them. Now this remains in the land of Siriad to this day.

https://www.ccel.org/ccel/josephus/complete.ii.ii.ii.html

http://sacred-texts.com/jud/josephus/ant-1.htm

Edited by Jude1:3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,095
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Just my personal thoughts MG.    as one looks through the history and doings of the dark side one finds that most of them are not mentioned in the Bible.....   I think because the Bible is an introduction to God and his holy things, not the devil and his....    many things that are occult are not mentioned in the Bible nor should they be.

I hear that we don't know for sure what the pyramids were actually built for...   my guess is that it had something to do with the evil going along with all the pre flood evil things that is also not in the Bible.  The Bible doesn't speak much about the doings of the devil.

The writings in the Hindu Vedas tell stories that easily fit into the times of pre flood evil doings....   information carried across the flood and documented in story form..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

AMEN JESUS IS THE CORNERSTONE.

this pyramid biz is all wicked.  they even have large pyrmaids forworld peace.   WORLD peace.    WORLD PEACE.

they trying to get everyone under new age influence.    LUCIFER worship.     the cap stone holds meaning for new age.  not CHRIST , but satan himself.

The one possible error I seen you say was about the pyramid being before the flood.   I don't think this to be the case.  but its not even worth striving about.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:09 PM, MorningGlory said:

I found this, worth reading.

The first settlers in Egypt migrated from the area of Shinar, near the Euphrates River, the location of the attempted construction of the Tower of Babel. The Tower of Babel itself was probably a ziggurat, pyramidal in shape, and made of baked bricks mortared with pitch (see Genesis 11:1-9). Given their engineering experience, it is easy to see how these settlers would begin building smaller pyramids of mud bricks and straw, called mastabas, beneath which the early pharaohs were buried.

As time passed, the Egyptians began constructing large, impressive edifices entirely of stone. These are the structures that typically come to mind when one thinks of pyramids, such as the Great Pyramid at Giza. The granite blocks used for these pyramids were quarried near Aswan and transported down the Nile on barges.

Later, during the so-called Middle Kingdom, the royal tombs were smaller and made of millions of large, sun-dried mud-and-straw bricks. These bricks were faced with massive slabs of smooth granite to give the appearance of traditional stone pyramids. During this period, which lasted approximately 1660 to 1445 BC, the Israelites took up residence in Egypt (see1 Kings 6:1). Pharaoh, concerned that they might turn on the Egyptians, enslaved them at some point after the time of Joseph (Exodus 1:8).

The Bible tells us that during that period the Israelite slaves were forced to make mud bricks (Exodus 5:10-14). This detail is consistent with the type of brick used to construct pyramids. In fact, according to Exodus 5:7, Pharaoh told the taskmasters, “You shall no longer give the people straw to make brick as before. Let them go and gather straw for themselves.” While we are not told specifically that the bricks were used for pyramids, it seems plausible that they were. The Jewish historian Josephus supports this theory: “They [the Egyptian taskmasters] set them also to build pyramids” (Antiquities, II:9.1).

The slavery of the Israelites ended abruptly at the Exodus. According to archeologist A. R. David, the slaves suddenly disappeared. He admits that “the quantity, range and type of articles of everyday use which were left behind in the houses may indeed suggest that the departure was sudden and unpremeditated.” The Egyptian army that was destroyed at the Red Sea was led by Pharaoh himself (Exodus 14:6), and this could account for the fact that no burial place or mummy has been found for the 13th-dynasty Pharaoh Neferhotep I.

https://www.gotquestions.org/pyramids-Bible.html

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

15 hours ago, HAZARD said:

I found this, worth reading.

The first settlers in Egypt migrated from the area of Shinar, near the Euphrates River, the location of the attempted construction of the Tower of Babel. The Tower of Babel itself was probably a ziggurat, pyramidal in shape, and made of baked bricks mortared with pitch (see Genesis 11:1-9). Given their engineering experience, it is easy to see how these settlers would begin building smaller pyramids of mud bricks and straw, called mastabas, beneath which the early pharaohs were buried.

As time passed, the Egyptians began constructing large, impressive edifices entirely of stone. These are the structures that typically come to mind when one thinks of pyramids, such as the Great Pyramid at Giza. The granite blocks used for these pyramids were quarried near Aswan and transported down the Nile on barges.

Later, during the so-called Middle Kingdom, the royal tombs were smaller and made of millions of large, sun-dried mud-and-straw bricks. These bricks were faced with massive slabs of smooth granite to give the appearance of traditional stone pyramids. During this period, which lasted approximately 1660 to 1445 BC, the Israelites took up residence in Egypt (see1 Kings 6:1). Pharaoh, concerned that they might turn on the Egyptians, enslaved them at some point after the time of Joseph (Exodus 1:8).

The Bible tells us that during that period the Israelite slaves were forced to make mud bricks (Exodus 5:10-14). This detail is consistent with the type of brick used to construct pyramids. In fact, according to Exodus 5:7, Pharaoh told the taskmasters, “You shall no longer give the people straw to make brick as before. Let them go and gather straw for themselves.” While we are not told specifically that the bricks were used for pyramids, it seems plausible that they were. The Jewish historian Josephus supports this theory: “They [the Egyptian taskmasters] set them also to build pyramids” (Antiquities, II:9.1).

The slavery of the Israelites ended abruptly at the Exodus. According to archeologist A. R. David, the slaves suddenly disappeared. He admits that “the quantity, range and type of articles of everyday use which were left behind in the houses may indeed suggest that the departure was sudden and unpremeditated.” The Egyptian army that was destroyed at the Red Sea was led by Pharaoh himself (Exodus 14:6), and this could account for the fact that no burial place or mummy has been found for the 13th-dynasty Pharaoh Neferhotep I.

https://www.gotquestions.org/pyramids-Bible.html

Interesting and quite possible.  But I think I've led this thread off track so we'd better get back on topic.  I believe New Jerusalem is a cube. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Interesting and quite possible.  But I think I've led this thread off track so we'd better get back on topic.  I believe New Jerusalem is a cube. 

I do too. :thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

I believe the New Jerusalem is represented as a cube, just as the Lord Himself is represented as the corner stone.

The Holy of Holies was a cube shape and was where God spoke, so also in the New heavens and New earth eternity, God will speak through His rulership from the New Jerusalem to the kings of the earth.

`And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, (New Jerusalem) and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honour into it.` (Rev. 21: 24)

Marilyn.