• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

There will be time after the rise of the beast to help those in shock when rapture predictions don't come to pass. 

Those who are left behind: When you run out of food, FEMA camp here we go.  They will have food.  Then captivity will come.  If too old you will be killed; of no use to those with the Mark, won't get a productive days work out of you.  If on meds, no matter your age, killed; put no money on damaged goods. You may be relocated to Europe to help with their sanitation systems.  Your spouse may go to So. America.  Your young children sold into prostitution.  You will be the one who needs to be consoled.  Sticker shock, you dig the trenches for those who will be killed.  Wow standing knee deep in blood and you continue to dig longer trenches.  It may be much worse for those left behind.  You have no idea of what you are asking for.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

8 hours ago, Abdicate said:

You provided no scripture, only theology. Well, you can stay, I'll be at the Lamb's Marriage Supper as the Bride.

Well...that's true. But it's not like you don't know the scriptures in question as I'm sure you have heard similar things before I said it.

8 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Those who are left behind: When you run out of food, FEMA camp here we go.  They will have food.  Then captivity will come.  If too old you will be killed; of no use to those with the Mark, won't get a productive days work out of you.  If on meds, no matter your age, killed; put no money on damaged goods. You may be relocated to Europe to help with their sanitation systems.  Your spouse may go to So. America.  Your young children sold into prostitution.  You will be the one who needs to be consoled.  Sticker shock, you dig the trenches for those who will be killed.  Wow standing knee deep in blood and you continue to dig longer trenches.  It may be much worse for those left behind.  You have no idea of what you are asking for.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I'm not asking and if I was I certainly would not be asking for that. It's just what is written and I cannot change what is prophesied. Further, the rewards based on the promises of God are much greater than the natural life of the body. The spirit is eternal and I hope that all the souls of every believer today will be in glory tomorrow. Even if we should die our souls are safe in Christ and will inherit eternal glory as sons of God. It's hard to see but the glory that awaits our spirit in the Kingdom of our Father and His Son Jesus is for our eternal souls and not our natural bodies. At some point the body has to go anyway for us to live forever in the spirit with our heavenly Father.

So no, I don't like it and I would not choose it if I had an option. But my Father has His plan and I trust in Him to save my soul which is of far greater importance than my body.

Because you have kept My command to endure with patience, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. - Rev 3

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

I'm not asking and if I was I certainly would not be asking for that. It's just what is written and I cannot change what is prophesied. Further, the rewards based on the promises of God are much greater than the natural life of the body. The spirit is eternal and I hope that all the souls of every believer today will be in glory tomorrow. Even if we should die our souls are safe in Christ and will inherit eternal glory as sons of God. It's hard to see but the glory that awaits our spirit in the Kingdom of our Father and His Son Jesus is for our eternal souls and not our natural bodies. At some point the body has to go anyway for us to live forever in the spirit with our heavenly Father.

So no, I don't like it and I would not choose it if I had an option. But my Father has His plan and I trust in Him to save my soul which is of far greater importance than my body.

Because you have kept My command to endure with patience, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. - Rev 3

Good enough answer.  Rev 3:10 proves my point.  I will keep you from that hour of testing.... to test those who dwell on the earth.  It just depends when one thinks this hour of testing will begin.  So if one resides on the earth at this time of testing, they (all) will be tested.  The only way not to be tested in that time of testing, is not to be there.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

On 12/2/2017 at 11:38 PM, Mary8 said:

Scriptures that promise that the Lord will take believers prior to the tribulation: (some of these are from memory so I may need to fix.)

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:  and the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air:  and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Therefore comfort one another with these words.  I Thessalonians 4:18  [So we can take comfort that He will catch us up to Himself.]

And to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.   I Thessalonians 1:10   [Those who do not believe in an imminent rapture  would add the word death after "wrath" and are erring.  It just says the wrath.]

Looking for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ.   Titus 2:13

For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in his pavilion, In the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me.  He shall set me upon a rock. Psalm 27:10     [This specifically points to "the time of trouble," also called "the time of Jacob's trouble," "the tribulation," and shows that believers will be where God dwells during that time.]

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.    I Thessalonians 5:9  [This does not say wrath at time of death.]

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.  Heb. 9:28

Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.   Romans 5:9

Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.    Revelation 3:10   [The time of temptation, I believe is the time of tribulation, trial of all the world.]

Call upon Me in the day of trouble, and I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.  Psalm 50:15     [I had saved this Scripture prior to 26 September 2017 when I realized  Psalm 50 contains details about the rapture, about Israel's response afterwards, and about the wicked and what they must admit do if they hope to find the Lord.]  

We have confidence to come into the holy place through the blood of Jesus.  Hebrews 10:19

Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest:  for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.  I Cor. 3:11-15.

Thou shalt tread upon the lion and the adder, the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.  Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him.  I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name.   Psalm 91:13-14

The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.   Psalm 34:7   

Psalm 50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.  4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.  5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.  Luke 12:32 

2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished

2 Timothy 4:8  Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

John 14:3   And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Jude 1:14   And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Isaiah 26:19-21  Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.  20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.  21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

I Thessalonians 4:18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Mark 13:32-37 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. 33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. 34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. 35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.   [We are like the porter who was to watch the door:  commanded to watch.]

Luke 12:37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.  

2dec2017

I lean toward mid-trib. That is, pre-wrath, and post-trib. i.e. the re is 3.5 year tribulation followed by 3.5 year wrath of God. 

But like I say, I "lean" toward it. Not a one of us knows. Prophesy is tricky. Was there a man walking the earth in Jesus day that thought he'd be killed and then raised from the dead 3 days later? In hindsight it's obvious, of course, but before it happened, nobody interpreted scripture to mean that.

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

The only way not to be tested in that time of testing, is not to be there

It would not be the ONLY way. It is one way.

16 hours ago, Diaste said:

It would not be the ONLY way. It is one way.

If one dwells on earth, they will be tested; as Scripture says.  To test those who dwell on the earth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

25 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

If one dwells on earth, they will be tested; as Scripture says.  To test those who dwell on the earth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Conceptually that's a problem. It's more like sitting in class and the instructor gives everyone a test except for one or two students. 

The test is for the entire class, the whole class is there, some are exempted 

Like a storm that covers an entire town. If one is in a shelter they are safe even as the storm rages all around; they are in the storm but safe from the storm. Fierce rain and shattering hail assault the shelter, but the people are safe. Some are deeply and permanently affected, even killed but in the shelter they have endured the storm's fury without harm.

That's the Rev 3:10 exemplar. We will be watched over, guarded, kept safe within the storm. The word 'keep' is defined as such and does not mean forcible abduction and transportation to another dimension. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/9/2019 at 9:29 AM, Montana Marv said:

So you have Jesus and His two Brides. One which must partake in the final week to become worthy and those which never will partake in the final week and are already considered worthy.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Diaste would have us assume that "the coming of the Lord" is when heaven opens and He comes in a vesture dipped in blood with His armies in white linen all on white horses in judgments.   This Scripture does not refer to that coming.   This coming in verse 15  is when He comes for His saints (and the verse specifies that He is met by them, in the air.)

Here is I Thess. 4:15-17  

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Edited by Mary8
cite I Thess. 4:15-17
  • Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Mary8 said:

Diaste would have us assume that "the coming of the Lord" is when heaven opens and He comes in a vesture dipped in blood with His armies in white linen all on white horses in judgments.   This Scripture does not refer to that coming.   This coming in verse 15  is when He comes for His saints (and the verse specifies that He is met by them, in the air.)

Here is I Thess. 4:15-17  

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 Thess 4 refers to the same coming of the Lord as the Lord Himself spoke of in Matt 24.

At the end, after GT, the Rev 19 coming. One coming of the Lord in great detail when I Thess 4, 2 Thess 2, Matt 24, Jude and Rev 19 are taken as declarative witnesses of a singular event.

There is no 2nd coming before a 2nd coming. There is no coming in the clouds, and then a coming in the air, and then another 2nd coming to the ground.

Pretrib just makes it all up as they go along. I guess it's appropriate seeing as the doctrine starts from a false premise. (Wrath equals tribulation equals GT, etc, ad nauseam) 

Prepare for battle, the beast comes for the Church.

• Thumbs Up 1