• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

21 hours ago, simplejeff said:

If you have read the forum for very long, and you have,  you have already seen the proof dozens or more times,  not just from the men of God exposing the darkness, but from their own words/ posts.   Ask any roman catholic what rules they follow - just to remain catholic even.   Then or also or instead read the catholic chronicles by keith g. .

If that's not more than enough 'proof'

then the question becomes instead - do you have any 'proof', or even any indication,  that anyone catholic is permitted to obey and follow and believe in JESUS without doing what the catholic church says they must do contrary to all Scripture ?

i.e. ask them yourself , if you have not already seen,  who they 'willingly' choose to follow - JESUS,  or another.  (remember they cannot serve two masters - no one can.)

y

ou have already seen the proof dozens or more times

Your talking billions ?

Can you come up with  proof  of the 2 billion people you talked too?

I don't know people hearts, only God does so there is no judging from my end.

Is there anything good you can say otherwise then judging people?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/6/2018 at 5:23 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

And we still wait for you to tell us what this "narrow way" is, according to your definition.  Those of us in Christ know what it means.  But none of us here whom you continually hint are not saved know what you mean by it.  Because you attempt to turn every single thread into an issue of who is and is not saved, according to your own personal definition.

IMG_4347.PNG

IMG_4348.PNG

IMG_4349.PNG

24 minutes ago, SkilletFan said:

Off-topic, but Cobalt, I have a lot of respect for you and the gentle comeuppances you give people with your posts. Been reading your posts for awhile.

I just fear the day when I'm on the other end of your posts. LOL.

Don't worry about that Skillet, all we're looking for is the truth, if a person can't give proof of what they're posting, they should not post it, don't you think?

:) God Bless you brother 

2 minutes ago, SkilletFan said:

Depends on the subject and the context. But a good rule of thumb is, the person making the assertions has to prove. Most debates that I have seen went like that. So if one person says "This car is red", The other person says "This car is not red", generally the person saying the car is red has to prove. That's how I understand it, could be wrong.

nope,you're not wrong :)

Remember like how we talked a little bit the other day about a guy you met in chat? 

We have to be so careful of who we believe because there are many false teaching trying to deceive the believers :(

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.2 Tim 3