IGNORED

time for us to show love to Israel's enemies?

Equippers

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The Holy Spirit cannot live in the heart of someone who hates people of any race.

@shiloh357 @Davida @Sojourner414

Good to know you do not hate me.

"For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments.
    And His commandments are not burdensome." - 1 John 5:3

• Praise God! 1

Guest Butero

I hate to admit this, but I have a confession of sorts to make.  I have always loved Israel and the Jewish people.  No problem, there, but my view of their Arab neighbors, not so much.  I might actually be guilty of extreme dislike to hate for Arabs.  Granted, the actions of Muslim terrorists has played into my feelings, but I shouldn't go around lumping them all into the same mold and having hate for Arabs.  I confess it and turn from it.  I hope that our friend the possum will join me in no longer trying to justify hate for any people.  I didn't even realize it until I was contemplating how anyone could hate someone based only on race, and the Lord showed me my feelings towards Arabs.  I am not sure it fully reached the point of hate, but it is pretty close.  I challenge my friend the possum to pray for the good of the people of Israel, and I will make it a point to pray for the Arabs as well.   It will be hard to hate people we are praying for.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, secretopossumcabal said:

Not that I wanted to further agitate this thread (as I'm perfectly fine with others having the last word) but I have to defend myself here. What is a Jew? One who is circumcised at heart through Jesus Christ.

For me to hate Jews is for me to hate myself as Christians are the children of Abraham through Jesus Christ, why would I hate Jews if I am one through Jesus Christ?

Call me many things: a Jew-hater is not one of them. Calling out the Pharisees does not make one a Jew hater (for they are not Jews but do Lie rev 3:9), but glorifying the pharisees whom murdered Christ is what would make one a Jew hater. For they murdered the King of the Jews, and Christ frequently and with INDIGNATION called them out through the entire New Testament, again and again and again.   

If Jesus Christ called out the pharisees and got hate for it, it doesn't make his message any less true and I'm using his message: no servant is greater than their master; the test that came to Christ will fall upon Christians. People should read Matthew 23: there you will see Jesus Christ give the Pharisees a tongue lashing of the likes that they have never and will never again receive.  

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!" Matthew 6:29-32

What is a Jew? One who is circumcised at heart through Jesus Christ.

why would I hate Jews if I am one through Jesus Christ?

Wrong , you will never be a Jew, I don't know where you are from , but you will never be a Jew if your parents are not Jewish.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

41 minutes ago, Butero said:

I hate to admit this, but I have a confession of sorts to make.  I have always loved Israel and the Jewish people.  No problem, there, but my view of their Arab neighbors, not so much.  I might actually be guilty of extreme dislike to hate for Arabs.  Granted, the actions of Muslim terrorists has played into my feelings, but I shouldn't go around lumping them all into the same mold and having hate for Arabs.  I confess it and turn from it.  I hope that our friend the possum will join me in no longer trying to justify hate for any people.  I didn't even realize it until I was contemplating how anyone could hate someone based only on race, and the Lord showed me my feelings towards Arabs.  I am not sure it fully reached the point of hate, but it is pretty close.  I challenge my friend the possum to pray for the good of the people of Israel, and I will make it a point to pray for the Arabs as well.   It will be hard to hate people we are praying for.  

SEE how mercifiul the LORD IS butero.   How he corrects us .    We should simply just focus on sharing the gospel with the lost

and understanding how vile and hateful and ugly and evil we were , And THEN came the Grace of GOD .   it makes it real easy to forgive others .

and real easy to focus on the only gospel that does save .    All who do evil and would harm others  ,  THEY just lost , as we all were once.

Somethng I learned by grace , IS THIS ,  when I see one do evil ,  I don't say man phew I could never have done that ,    Cause most things evil I have done

IF I see an evil I might not have did ,   I ONLY thank GOD HE PULLED ME OUT of darkness BEFORE I had done that TOO.    AND this is TRUTH.

Aint a one person GOOD .   all are capable of all evil they just don't thnk they are .  But if left in darkness, their is no telling what we would be capable of .

I am sure HITLER as a four year old boy did not say MAN when I grow up its JEW killing time .  NOPE ,  men are just evil and if left in darkness satan can

guide anyone into any realm of evil , THAT IS FACT .    THE ONLY and I say again THE ONLY GOODNESS we truly have IS OF GOD .  

34 minutes ago, Davida said:

For sure pray for the Arabs & all those who are in that false religion that they can repent & their hearts open to the Gospel that they receive salvation..The issue is Possom is not only expressing some wild bigoted fictitious views rooted in anti-semitism he's trying to link it to Christianity to legitamize it.

Talk about the danger in that .    God said I would rather you be ice cold or hot than doing evil in MY NAME .   That is the WORST place to be  .  we need pray for him to repent fast .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Wrong , you will never be a Jew, I don't know where you are from , but you will never be a Jew if your parents are not Jewish.

Hello, angels4u!

He is talking in the spiritual sense, not according to the flesh.

"but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart,
    in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God." - Romans 2:29

"For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit,
    rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh..." - Philippians 3:3

God bless you in Jesus' name!

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

Secretopposumcabal has been banned from the thread.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

Hopefully one day you'll stand on all the Word of God...just as the Apostles did.

Pauls words should be in red also......If Paul said it , Jesus may as well have said it

• This is Worthy 2

1 minute ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Pauls words should be in red also......If Paul said it , Jesus may as well have said it

IF them apostels said it or wrote it ,   ITS all based on the FOUNDATION , CHRIST .   SO leap up and praise the LORD .   All of that bible is our meat .   feast on it

Feast on them pages and then just praise the Lord .    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

May Allah (Satan in disguise) have pity on the Arabs if the Israeli Army ever learns how to wage a “proper war”.

They send out thousands of leaflets to the populace to let them know trouble is coming.If that is not enough,they will find your phone number and call your home to warn you to get out before bombs are launched.Then, on top of everything else, they set up makeshift hospitals to take care of enemy casualties. Is that any way for an army to act? The Israelies ooze compassion and class—- even in war!.....no wonder God blesses them so.

I may have this backwards, but I remember the late, great Zola Levitt teaching once that to the Arab World the Jews were the pigs and we Americans are the dogs......After Israel is pushed into the sea, then the Arab world will turn their evil desires towards America to destroy it also.God has other plans.To quote a fellow  Believer——“ I pity the fool that messes with Israel”