Jump to content
yaussyp

My view on the role of the United States in end times

Recommended Posts

In short, (not going to mention what's very obvious already) I believe "Babylon" the great prostitute, is the roman Goddess Libertus (English Liberty)

The beast she is riding is also the 4th beast in Daniel 7 (Rome)

The statue of "Liberty enlightening the world" (her real name) is the Roman goddess Libertus (same as Babylonian Ishtar) holding up the Masonic "torch of enlightenment". If you are familiar with freemasonry, they worship a false God (probably a high ranking demon or Lucifer himself) that they refer to as "great architect of the universe". The term "enlightenment" goes all the way back to Genesis, the garden of Eden, the knowledge of good and evil ("For God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God.")

"She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God's holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus." 

The "adultery" that the kings of the earth committed with her is receiving forbidden fruit from other gods. What's the forbidden fruit (look at the Apple logo for a subtle hint), and consider that our modern technology/AI is similar to the tower of babel in that we are trying to reach heaven, be God, or recreate God in our own image. What nation did most or all of this "forbidden fruit" come from (in some part)?

For God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God

Consider the modern profession of computer programming, in that way we can literally be "like god" and speak our own words of creation, albeit on an infinitely smaller scale

That covers Babylon the woman, but what about Babylon the "great city" and which nation falls in Rev. 18?

This was my "eureka" moment, my heart skipped a beat when I made the connections

Let's look at some names, because God seems to have left a message in certain names (as silly as it sounds, hear me out)

First, the name "Donald John Trump"

Donald = Gaelic Domnhall (Great Chief/World Ruler)

John = Hebrew Yochanan (Jehovah has been gracious)

Trump = Old English Trump, French Trompe (We know what the word Trump means)

So his name is "Great chief, world ruler, graced by God, Trumpeter"

 

Now let's connect it all together.

The biblical name "Rome" means "Strength/Power"

The continent of America got it's name from (presumably) Itallian explorer Amerigo Vespucci

Amerigo is the Italian form of old German Emmerich (pronounced like "Emmerick")

The elements of Emmerich in German are: hiem (home), amal (work/labor) ermen (whole/universal), ric (Power)

So the name means something like "Newly built home of the universal power"

So this "great city" is New York City, the "Big Apple", in the "Empire State" (<- more hints, go figure) And that is the city that the Antichrist will rule the world order out of during the tribulation

Revelation 18 (The fall of Babylon) describes very well the effects the downfall of America would have on our current world.

Edited by yaussyp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, yaussyp said:

city that the Antichrist will rule the world order out of

Hi, yaussyp. I hope you are doing well. That is a very creative take. You have good reasoning ability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, yaussyp said:

In short, (not going to mention what's very obvious already) I believe "Babylon" the great prostitute, is the roman Goddess Libertus (English Liberty)

The beast she is riding is also the 4th beast in Daniel 7 (Rome)

The statue of "Liberty enlightening the world" (her real name) is the Roman goddess Libertus (same as Babylonian Ishtar) holding up the Masonic "torch of enlightenment". If you are familiar with freemasonry, they worship a false God (probably a high ranking demon or Lucifer himself) that they refer to as "great architect of the universe". The term "enlightenment" goes all the way back to Genesis, the garden of Eden, the knowledge of good and evil ("For God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God.")

"She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God's holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus." 

The "adultery" that the kings of the earth committed with her is receiving forbidden fruit from other gods. What's the forbidden fruit (look at the Apple logo for a subtle hint), and consider that our modern technology/AI is similar to the tower of babel in that we are trying to reach heaven, be God, or recreate God in our own image. What nation did most or all of this "forbidden fruit" come from (in some part)?

For God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God

Consider the modern profession of computer programming, in that way we can literally be "like god" and speak our own words of creation, albeit on an infinitely smaller scale

That covers Babylon the woman, but what about Babylon the "great city" and which nation falls in Rev. 18?

This was my "eureka" moment, my heart skipped a beat when I made the connections

Let's look at some names, because God seems to have left a message in certain names (as silly as it sounds, hear me out)

First, the name "Donald John Trump"

Donald = Gaelic Domnhall (Great Chief/World Ruler)

John = Hebrew Yochanan (Jehovah has been gracious)

Trump = Old English Trump, French Trompe (We know what the word Trump means)

So his name is "Great chief, world ruler, graced by God, Trumpeter"

 

Now let's connect it all together.

The biblical name "Rome" means "Strength/Power"

The continent of America got it's name from (presumably) Itallian explorer Amerigo Vespucci

Amerigo is the Italian form of old German Emmerich (pronounced like "Emmerick")

The elements of Emmerich in German are: hiem (home), amal (work/labor) ermen (whole/universal), ric (Power)

So the name means something like "Newly built home of the universal power"

So this "great city" is New York City, the "Big Apple", in the "Empire State" (<- more hints, go figure) And that is the city that the Antichrist will rule the world order out of during the tribulation

Revelation 18 (The fall of Babylon) describes very well the effects the downfall of America would have on our current world.

You are SO wrong, Mr. Wrongee Wrongo!

On the other hand, you could be right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Still Alive said:

You are SO wrong, Mr. Wrongee Wrongo!

On the other hand, you could be right. 

Oh I am right. Definitely right. 

I could be wrong though.

I will add, Ishtar (Roman Libertus) is the babylonian Goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, justice, political power...

Sounds like the "whore of babylon" to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just like Henry Kissinger and many other have been identified as 666.  The Social Security number was going to be the Mark of the Beast.  All of which have been wrong. So the odds of you being wrong is very great.

In Christ

Montana Marv

  • This is Worthy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am not convinced that the U.S. will be much of anything during the 70th week / 7 years.  All it takes is a couple of high air burst nukes and almost the entire electric grid will be fried.  All computers, cars, cell phones, etc will be just piles of inoperative junk.  Since there is no real solid allusion in scripture to what could be considered the U.S., I doubt that we will be even a blip on the radar in the final days.

It can be fun to speculate and try and fit things together, but more than likely we all are wrong on most of this stuff.  I really don't spend much time if any on where does America fit in the end times.  The whole world is collapsing anyway.   I am somewhat convinced that folks who waste and inordinate amount of time trying to fit the U.S. into the end time scenario have an overinflated view of America.  I hate to burst their bubble, but the U.S. is not the focus of the end time and probably will be totally sidelined and inconsequential.

I love America.  I stepped up and paid my dues in the military for America.  But I also have a solid perspective on my kingdoms, and the one I am most concerned with is not on this planet at this time and won't be till Yeshua takes the reigns and establishes it.  America is going down just like all the others.

Edited by OldCoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

I am not convinced that the U.S. will be much of anything during the 70th week / 7 years.  All it takes is a couple of high air burst nukes and almost the entire electric grid will be fried.  All computers, cars, cell phones, etc will be just piles of inoperative junk.  Since there is no real solid allusion in scripture to what could be considered the U.S., I doubt that we will be even a blip on the radar in the final days.

It can be fun to speculate and try and fit things together, but more than likely we all are wrong on most of this stuff.  I really don't spend much time if any on where does America fit in the end times.  The whole world is collapsing anyway.   I am somewhat convinced that folks who waste and inordinate amount of time trying to fit the U.S. into the end time scenario have an overinflated view of America.  I hate to burst their bubble, but the U.S. is not the focus of the end time and probably will be totally sidelined and inconsequential.

I love America.  I stepped up and paid my dues in the military for America.  But I also have a solid perspective on my kingdoms, and the one I am most concerned with is not on this planet at this time and won't be till Yeshua takes the reigns and establishes it.  America is going down just like all the others.

And everyone texting on their phones will immediately go into shock and withdrawal.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2018 at 9:05 PM, yaussyp said:

In short, (not going to mention what's very obvious already) I believe "Babylon" the great prostitute, is the roman Goddess Libertus (English Liberty)

The beast she is riding is also the 4th beast in Daniel 7 (Rome)

The statue of "Liberty enlightening the world" (her real name) is the Roman goddess Libertus (same as Babylonian Ishtar) holding up the Masonic "torch of enlightenment". If you are familiar with freemasonry, they worship a false God (probably a high ranking demon or Lucifer himself) that they refer to as "great architect of the universe". The term "enlightenment" goes all the way back to Genesis, the garden of Eden, the knowledge of good and evil ("For God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God.")

"She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God's holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus." 

The "adultery" that the kings of the earth committed with her is receiving forbidden fruit from other gods. What's the forbidden fruit (look at the Apple logo for a subtle hint), and consider that our modern technology/AI is similar to the tower of babel in that we are trying to reach heaven, be God, or recreate God in our own image. What nation did most or all of this "forbidden fruit" come from (in some part)?

For God knows that when you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God

Consider the modern profession of computer programming, in that way we can literally be "like god" and speak our own words of creation, albeit on an infinitely smaller scale

That covers Babylon the woman, but what about Babylon the "great city" and which nation falls in Rev. 18?

This was my "eureka" moment, my heart skipped a beat when I made the connections

Let's look at some names, because God seems to have left a message in certain names (as silly as it sounds, hear me out)

First, the name "Donald John Trump"

Donald = Gaelic Domnhall (Great Chief/World Ruler)

John = Hebrew Yochanan (Jehovah has been gracious)

Trump = Old English Trump, French Trompe (We know what the word Trump means)

So his name is "Great chief, world ruler, graced by God, Trumpeter"

 

Now let's connect it all together.

The biblical name "Rome" means "Strength/Power"

The continent of America got it's name from (presumably) Itallian explorer Amerigo Vespucci

Amerigo is the Italian form of old German Emmerich (pronounced like "Emmerick")

The elements of Emmerich in German are: hiem (home), amal (work/labor) ermen (whole/universal), ric (Power)

So the name means something like "Newly built home of the universal power"

So this "great city" is New York City, the "Big Apple", in the "Empire State" (<- more hints, go figure) And that is the city that the Antichrist will rule the world order out of during the tribulation

Revelation 18 (The fall of Babylon) describes very well the effects the downfall of America would have on our current world.

BTW: did you know the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary? O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sojourner414 said:

And everyone texting on their phones will immediately go into shock and withdrawal.

How right you are!!!

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A-Woman-Rides-The-Beast-2-Euro-Coin.jpg

europe-tower_of_babel.jpg

 

 

German-Phone-Card.jpg

 

In the main meeting room for the European Union building seat number 666 is empty.....   it's reserved for the Antichrist.

Edited by other one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×