• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Be Courageous, Mate, stay strong.

What i do when someone persecutes me, or i feel i am under attack, is go and help a random person,

in the street, any where. Go and talk to the oppressed in the street's ( reverse it).

But a $2.00 lotto ticket, walk up to someone that you are drawn to help,

Say excuse me i want to do a random act of Kindness today for some one, and i just selected you,

i bought this lotto ticket and would like you to have it. Your Love and generosity, will alight the amber within them.

Give them hope, that  there's is nice people like you around, Love can only blossom in someone if they are shown Love,

this is what Jesus Taught. If someone Cuts me out in the traffic aggresively, i make sure i don't get up tight and angry

i reverse it, and look for an opportunity to let someone into the traffic.

I feel better, they usually have a relieved, and grateful look on there face, and when they get home to there kids, they don't transmit it.

Transform what is going on in your life, don't transmit it. Jesus said, they persecuted me, they will persecute you.

But keep strong, and your Heavenly Father will reward you in the end. I have a saying " My happiness doesn't depend on the Approval of other's"

Only my Creator.

Peace Brother.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Hi friend what I want you to know is Jesus said in the world you will have trouble but be of good cheer for I have overcome the world. 

So Jesus is saying to you be of good cheer no matter the type or amount of trouble. I been having a lot of trouble lately.  But I know God is my father in heaven. And Jesus cares for me still. We can even die a bad death but then we go to be in his presence forever. Then he will give us rest from trouble. Laugh at trouble because Jesus has overcome all things. Praise God !

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  716
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

1 minute ago, yaussyp said:

I'm not entirely sure that experience was God... was it? Could it have been the effect of some kind of witchcraft or voodoo? I really don't know.

That's why I say pray.  You'll be alright, but you gotta ask for help first.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Just now, LearningToLetGo said:

That's why I say pray.  You'll be alright, but you gotta ask for help first.

Ask for help? I never thought of that. You mean God would have helped me if I had only asked sometime in the last 11 years? Wow.

1 minute ago, yaussyp said:

Ask for help? I never thought of that.

Is that sarcasm I smell? ;)

Were you asking for help, or were you asking for God to do it for you? I don't know. Only you can answer that. 

Just now, LearningToLetGo said:

Is that sarcasm I smell? ;)

Were you asking for help, or were you asking for God to do it for you? I don't know. Only you can answer that. 

I have asked God "What am I supposed to do?" or "What to I do?" many many times. I have also asked him to do it for me. Either one would be fine.

3 minutes ago, LearningToLetGo said:

I see. Try asking God for the courage to do what you already know you need to do.

Well, I have no clue what I need to do

3 minutes ago, yaussyp said:

Well, I have no clue what I need to do

If in doubt, eat a good meal, take a hot shower, and get a good night's sleep. Pray for courage, even though you don't know what you will do. You'll need the courage no matter what happens. That I can guarantee.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Life is not easy.  I have felt that way before--as if I'm cursed or unloved by God, even though I knew it wouldn't be true.  I shared some of your experiences, like every woman I like would found a lover soon after I met them, while I was too hesitance to "jump in" because I don't want to mess my life up.  I seem to fail on little things that others would have no problem accomplishing, etc.  The only relationship I had, I partly threw it away because I wanted my own family, not an unmarried, unstable, and battered single mom.  And I regretted my choice for years afterwards.

But we know that God is all-knowing, all-loving, and the most faithful towards us.  He knows what's best for us, even if it means for us to suffer losses after losses.  The little faith that remained in us wanted to trust in Him fully despite all the misfortunes, and so we should.  How did Job turn out at the end?  His story isn't a fairy tale.  We all have our struggles and battles to fight, but He appreciates us when we suffer for Him and make the choice to love Him despite everything.  

Don't give up, knowing even if you don't get what you want in this life, there's a glorious eternity that is far longer than this life.  Suffering is light when compared to His glory of exceeding weight.  Hang in there.  We can't be cursed especially when we're graciously saved.

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, yaussyp said:

It's just unbelievable how nothing can ever work out for me, even the smallest things. I can never keep friends, every time someone tries to be my friend, they start having these weird spiritual attacks when they get near me (I can see physical manifestations like eyes turning red, weird spasms/jerks, ect.) and before long I never hear from them again. I can't have a relationship because every woman God tries to put in my life gets attacked by Satan and/or instantly meets another guy. Even stupid little things, like I was trying to buy a car from someone recently, and the guy suddenly just hangs up on me and won't answer ever again. Find out 2 weeks later it was sold to someone else. The same stuff happens with anyone who tries to help me get deliverance or break this curse. They always have strange circumstances come up, like a relative will get deathly ill, they suddenly get extremely busy, or they just start ignoring me for no apparent reason. I feel like Satan hovers over me for the sole purpose of tormenting me in these ways just to spite me. I have no clue why or what I did. It happens every time. The latest one was I was trying to get deliverance at a church, and these are real people of God, but Satan got in their heads too. Convinced them that I just need to read the bible (like I never have before) and that I need to stop "worshiping other gods" (I never have!). It's driving me crazy to the point of wanting to kill myself. It just never ends. How do you break a curse that protects itself from being broken??

There can definitely be patterns in our lives that have various causes.  Sometimes they are most definitely spiritual; sometimes not; and sometimes a combination of things.  Sometimes we feel like we become magnets for things and sometimes we have for various reasons.   We need God's guidance and wisdom for how to appropriately deal with each of those things.

I've seen long term patterns like these change and vanish in my life in different ways.   Here are a few of them.  

I'd spent much of my life being run over by people (especially professionally).  In spite of often, being the most competent one in the room, I'd often be ignored.  I'd watch things fall apart and then eventually see people come back to my view.   As I found out later, most of that was self-inflicted.  I had a couple lies buried deep within my heart ("you're not a real man" and "you don't know what you are doing") that frankly were attacks of the enemy on me from the time I was a child.  In hindsight, I was probably unconsciously acting like I was uncertain and tentative and unintentionally encouraging people to question me.   At one point in my life, God simply shined His light in my heart, I saw those things as lies, and literally overnight my behavior changed.  Within a few weeks, my wife and daughters were wondering what happened.  I found at work (and in life in general) that I simply became more assertive and confident without even trying.  Those lies had kept me in bondage for decades.

I had a few phobias and compulsive behaviors in my life.  One Sunday, I was at a typical morning service with a guest speaker.  After the service, I just knew I was supposed to go forward for prayer (though I had no idea for what).  He prayed briefly for me (with a relatively nondescript prayer that I cannot remember).  I just remember something changed inside and those things simply vanished.  This was an instant and unexpected healing of a sort that gave me a freedom I hadn't expected.

One company I worked for just simply had a bad atmosphere about it with a lot of problems.  The facility was next to a small woods with a little creek so I'd often take my lunch outside on nice days.  One day during lunch, I just simply felt a sense I was supposed to not just pray for improvement but to actively rebuke a spiritual presence of some type.      In one "okay God I'll do it but boy do I feel stupid" part of this, I prayed over the dumpsters.  Over the next few months, tangible changes started occurring and I found myself in the middle of a few of them.  One thing was that I did some analysis on one assembly line which led to a maintenance tech adjusting one part by one hundredth of an inch that completely changed how that line ran.  Our quality guy came up to me a month later and mentioned what a change had occurred.  He casually mentioned that the recycling company now only had to come empty the dumpsters once every couple weeks.  It had been to the point where there was so much production scrap that the dumpsters were being filled every 2 to 3 days.   There were also other things that simply changed with the general culture in some places.   It's not like it became a dream place by any stretch of the imagination, but there was definitely something spiritual going on that lifted and it felt different when I came to work.

There've been times in my life where I needed others' prayers, intercession, and spiritual warfare.  There've been times God did healing that changed me.  There've been times I've actively prayed and taken spiritual authority over things and seen them change.   The key in all of this is following God's guidance as to what is needed and what His timing is.

• Praise God! 1