Sign in to follow this  
nobleseed

does revelation speak of a new king

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 2:08 AM, noblenut said:

you are speaking complete nonsense and i have no idea wat your talking about, the prophesy is sbout a woman giving birth to a child do not go beyond wat is written and take the passage for wat it is, twisted minds distort this and talk rubbish

I don't think this tone will get anyone to pay any attention to your thoughts on the subject.    I would be interested in your thoughts about the whole subject without putting others down.

you are speaking complete nonsense and i have no idea wat your talking about, the prophesy is sbout a woman giving birth to a child do not go beyond wat is written and take the passage for wat it is, twisted minds distort this and talk rubbish

I don't think this tone will get anyone to pay any attention to your thoughts on the subject.    I would be interested in your thoughts about the whole subject without putting others down.

On 1/2/2019 at 10:23 AM, noblenut said:

to Christians there is no other king besides Jesus, but rev 12 prophesies the birth of a child, one who will rule with an iron sceptre which he also states in rev 2 and 19.

Revelation 12 prophesies the birth of a child really, but he is not a king. Actually he is a Prince of the Lord and he is who Judges and makes War in this world of the darkness with all its devilish politic, and religious, and military, and economic, and social STRUCTURES, among others, leaded by Satan the king of the darkness in whole world.

This Prince appears in whole Scriptures from Genesis to Reveleation, by the way the name of the Most High and Almighty God is him as the Most High and Almighty did say to Moses.  Check it in Deut.23:20-21. If you want to know some detail about him, read on Joshua 5: 13-1, for example.  He is the angel of the Lord who appeared unto Moses in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush. Ex.3:2 and also in Acts 7:30-33 more precisely.  He was sent by JESUS unto John in the isle of Patmos. Rev.1:1.  Well, he appears in whole Scriptures, the question is to identify him.  

What man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God.   

JESUS is the KING of kings. There will be many kings in the kingdom of God. Revelation 5:v.10

On 1/7/2019 at 10:41 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The book of Revelation makes that clear in chapter 20. 

Oh yes. Here goes what JESUS revealed to John by the angel, the same who has the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain 

and he is who will cast Satan that is the Red Dragon into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more. .

Rev. 20:1-4

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the Dragon, that Old Serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Well, I would like to know who is not being deceived by Satan in whole earth, for Satan and his corrupt ministers have infested the whole earth of tares, false doctrines, doctrines of demons, and apostasies, yeah, men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith, so who has not turned away the ears from the truth, and turned unto fables?  The extreme CORRUPTION is written in 2Tim. 3 & 4 abd 1 Tim.4:1-2., among others biblical sources. Check it.  Only the fire is able to manifest the works of each one and of what sort it is as is written:

1Cor.3:12-15:

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Well, he that glories, let him glory in the Lord, not in he himself.

2Cor.10:v.18 - 18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?   That is the question. 

Backing to the post above:

1Cor. 13:v.13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the Day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by FIRE; and the FIRE shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Do you know this powerful FIRE? now, now, the everlasting Spirit of God (God is a title, the Word is God) is a devouring FIRE, do you understand?

Isaiah warned or rather prophesied, saying: Isaiah 33:13-17

13 Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might.

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the DEVOURING FIRE? who among us shall dwell with EVERLASTING burnings?

15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;

16 He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.

17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

The enemies of God's people will be destroyed. Jerusalem will be restored to its Glory and Happiness. The King David prophesied, saying: Psalms 53:v.6 - 6 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad. 

Isaiah prophesied, saying: 33:1-12

Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! when thou shalt cease to spoil, thou shalt be spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal treacherously with thee.

O Lord, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.

3 At the noise of the tumult the people fled; at the lifting up of thyself the nations were scattered.

4 And your spoil shall be gathered like the gathering of the caterpiller: as the running to and fro of locusts shall he run upon them.

5 The Lord is exalted; for he dwelleth on high: he hath filled Zion with judgment and righteousness.

6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.

7 Behold, their valiant ones shall cry without: the ambassadors of peace shall weep bitterly.

8 The highways lie waste, the wayfaring man ceaseth: he hath broken the covenant, he hath despised the cities, he regardeth no man.

9 The earth mourneth and languisheth: Lebanon is ashamed and hewn down: Sharon is like a wilderness; and Bashan and Carmel shake off their fruits.

10 Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.

11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.

12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.

Mark 0:47-50

If thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast

into hell FIRE: 

48 Where their worm dieth not, and the FIRE is not quenched.

49 For every one shall be salted with FIRE, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it?

Luke 12:49 - 49 I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

For all true believers or true Christians there is a wonderful promise: Isaiah 43:v.2-3

2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the FIRE, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour:     Hallelujaaaaah!

On 1/5/2019 at 11:13 PM, Jayne said:

He was ready to kill Jesus when he was born, using Herod to slaughter the baby boys two and  under when Jesus was born. Verse 5 = Jesus was born.

Did not you and all them as you read what JESUS said unto John and unto us too (Revealation 1:v.1) that the things of the book of Revelation or Apocalypse would go to happen in the future? 

How can you change what JESUS said,  by trying to teach us that verse 5 of the Apocalypse or Revelation is the birth of JESUS?

In my understanding you need to study this more deeply, it because the thing you are preaching saying that has happened in the past, Jesus has announced that it would happen in the future. 

On 1/5/2019 at 11:13 PM, Jayne said:

He took one third of the angels with him when he fell from heaven and they became fallen angels [demons].

How the red Dragon - Satan -  "took one third of the angels with him"?  Yes, how ? Have not you focused in this detail, by chance? For he took one third of the angels with him by/ through his TAIL.  As you know, the body (or Church) of Satan, the Red Dragon, is formed by 7 heads, 10 horns and a TAIL. 

Let us to identify who are the TAIL of the Red Dragon.

Isaiah  prophesied, saying:  Isaiah 9:v.14-16

14 Therefore the Lord will cut off from Israel head and TAIL, branch and rush, in one Day.
15 The ancient and honourable, he is the HEAD; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the TAIL. 
16 For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed. (they are lost) 

Did you understand? So, take care that you do not be among the angels took from heaven by the TAIL of the red Dragon and be cast into earth and be lost. Believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets (the TAIL of the red Dragon) are gone out into the world. 

The battle is against THREE spirits like frogs which come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon (Rev.13:11-18), and out of the MOUTH of the Beast (Rev.13:1-10), and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet - (1John 4:v.1). Actually a satanic trinity, do you see?

Again: the body (the Church) of the red Dragon  - that is Satan - has 7 heads, and 10 horns and a TAIL. Now you know who are the TAIL of the red Dragon, so be careful.  

44 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Did not you and all them as you read what JESUS said unto John and unto us too (Revealation 1:v.1) that the things of the book of Revelation or Apocalypse would go to happen in the future? 

How can you change what JESUS said,  by trying to teach us that verse 5 of the Apocalypse or Revelation is the birth of JESUS?

In my understanding you need to study this more deeply, it because the thing you are preaching saying that has happened in the past, Jesus has announced that it would happen in the future.

Chapter 12, if it began with the future description would not show the complete picture.  Jesus, via John begins with the past - connecting ALL the dots - to give the reader the full  understanding of what is happening.  You can't  understand the future if you don't understand the past.  Christ giving this past background to support the future events does not violate what he said when he said "things to shortly come."

Also, Jesus messages to the churches in Asia were messages to churches and their past behaviors.

3 hours ago, Jayne said:

Chapter 12, if it began with the future description would not show the complete picture. 

What kind of picture? The letter kills, the Spirit gives life. John was caught in the Spirit on the Lord's Day (the Lord's Day has nothing to do with the past time), then the angel of the Lord said unto John: (Rev. 1:v.19) Write the things which thou hast seen (present tense), and the things which are (present tense), and the things which shall be hereafter; (future tense)   Why do not you describe your peculiar picture quoting Scripture to give support to your interpretation?    

3 hours ago, Jayne said:

Jesus, via John begins with the past - connecting ALL the dots - to give the reader the full  understanding of what is happening. 

Oh no, if you believe in JESUS, John begins with the present not the past as you say. John did write what he heard from the angel of the Lord, who said unto John: "Write the things which thou has seen (present tense), and the things which are (present tense), and the things which shall be hereafter;" (future tense) 

3 hours ago, Jayne said:

You can't  understand the future if you don't understand the past.  Christ giving this past background to support the future events does not violate what he said when he said "things to shortly come."

The things you have written have not any sense and has not any support of Scriptures. What prevails is the Word of God, the Word is God. 
AFTER be revealed and written by John the things that were hapennings presently in the Churches of Asia, and that the works of the most of the seven angels of the Churches were reproved, AFTER these things John looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which he heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with him which said to John: Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which MUST be hereafter.  

3 hours ago, Jayne said:

Also, Jesus messages to the churches in Asia were messages to churches and their past behaviors.

AFTER be revealed and written by John the things that were hapennings presently in the Churches of Asia, and that the works of the most of the seven angels of the Churches were reproved, AFTER these things John looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: ...(Rev.4:v.1) and the things which were showed unto John goes until the end of Rev.6. 

And Rev.7 begins saying: And AFTER these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth,... and ALL things which were showed unto John goes until the end of Revelation 17.  

And Revelation 18 begins saying: 1 And AFTER these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.  

Rev. 19 begins saying: 1 And AFTER these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:. . . and ALL things which were showed unto John goes until the end of the book of Revelation. 

And JESUS said: 22:v.16-21
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the Churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
18 For I testify unto every MAN that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the PLAGUES that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.   

actually the angel of the Lord is melchizedek who appeared to abraham, and this prophesy of a child is for the future and he cant be running around in the old testament if he hasn't been born. i do agree that he is a prince who fights the evil of his day.

Sign in to follow this