backontrack

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

The hole world is based upon wars this race wipes out this one then this race wipes out another one. America was based on a take over and extermination, some humans were even killed by putting a bounty on them. Before America became America the existing tribes here did the same thing fought wars took slaves etc. Our world is evil all of it history will repeat itself over and over again based on the strong will to survive and the strong always wins. I do not care what country one lives it is the same all over the world. I weep every time I look at Americas history the thing I cannot figure out is why God allows it. Many came in the name of the church seeking riches gold silver and other resources and killed so many people it is unthinkable. Communism same it goes on and on. Every war is mostly based on religion and everyone says their religion is right the true one! I ask God all the time please stop the hate and the killing. Now we have new laws to allow babies to be killed after they are born millions of millions of babies have already been killed since 1976 RVwade but this happened way before that so who knows how many babies since Adam and Eve have been killed probably billions. The only way this will end is if God stops it and I hope some day soon he will because I am sick of all the mess man and woman have created. A lot of People born these days do not even know anymore if they are a man or a woman our world is so sick.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I believe your hope will be reality real soo my brother. 

All signs are pointing to a soon return of Jesus Christ to rule and reign over this planet and throw out the usurper, Satan and his followers. 

As to why God has allowed for this to go on so long, well 1000 years is as a day to the Lord so I’m sure from His perspective this time has not been as long as we see life from our perspective.  In addition, I also adhere to the belief that man has been given 6000 years (6days) and the next 1000 years (day of rest) will be the Millennial Kingdom of Christ. I believe there are computations being tossed around that show the 6000 years is close to being up. (My guess is 2028-2030.) 

Hang in there brother, it won’t be long. Look up for your redemption draws near. 

Spock

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

16 minutes ago, backontrack said:

I do not care what country one lives it is the same all over the world. I weep every time I look at Americas history the thing I cannot figure out is why God allows it. Many came in the name of the church seeking riches gold silver and other resources and killed so many people it is unthinkable.

The miracle is ,  no one deserves to be helped,  yet Yahweh Provided a Way (Jesus),  and as many as call on Him may receive eternal life.  

There is nothing in man that Yahweh should save man.    It was simply Yahweh's Plan,  to save as many as call on Him to live His Life,  after Godly sorrow and repentance (repentance is always needed , contrary to the false gospel propagated otherwise on this forum and other forums and around the world everywhere).

Few ever find the narrow road to life (Jesus).    Men simply want something else more than thay want Yahweh's Kingdom.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

27 minutes ago, Spock said:

I believe your hope will be reality real soon my brother. 

All signs are pointing to a soon return of Jesus Christ to rule and reign over this planet and throw out the usurper, Satan and his followers. 

Hang in there brother, it won’t be long. Look up for your redemption draws near.

Amen, Spock. I can hardly wait for the day. Soon and very soon. God bless!

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles 

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Wait for Jesus government man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

It helps to turn off cable tv news channels and never turn them  on again.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86

3 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

So true......I NEVER WATCH THAT GARBAGE!  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, simplejeff said:

The miracle is ,  no one deserves to be helped,  yet Yahweh Provided a Way (Jesus),  and as many as call on Him may receive eternal life.  

There is nothing in man that Yahweh should save man.    It was simply Yahweh's Plan,  to save as many as call on Him to live His Life,  after Godly sorrow and repentance (repentance is always needed , contrary to the false gospel propagated otherwise on this forum and other forums and around the world everywhere).

Few ever find the narrow road to life (Jesus).    Men simply want something else more than thay want Yahweh's Kingdom.

And the beauty of it , is this .  Tis the grace of God that even leads one to repentance .  Aint that a pure work of mercy .   YET MANY RESIST grace . MANY REJECT .

And many come and taste and return to the mud pit .     its sad jeff,  but its the way it is .    On that note ,  the exhortations will only be increasing .

Jeff, by grace I realized the over all vast majority of the world and even those who profess to know HIM , yet DENY HIM n works , are just going to hate the ones

who exhort by the power of Christ .    Here is the beauty of that ,    It flat out don't matter if all hate me ,  and wish my death ,  or if even persecutions get worse

and we lose everything .   ITS JUST GAIN my friend . ITS ONLY GAIN to KNOW HIM MORE .     WHEN the LORD is our JOY  , no man can take that joy FROM US .

WHEN every WORD of the LORD is simply loved , know and understand that is called the grace of GOD , for that change came FROM HE ALONE .

Its one thing to have some head knowledge ,   ITS a whole nother thing , to Have been truly born again where that knowledge of the HOLY is on our hearts and in our minds .

I speak of the true birth that many have not experienced , FOR If they had , then why attack truth ,  WOULD they not JUST LOVE and REJOCE IN IT .

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Faith in the Blood Of Christ plus Nothing is the “ Narrow Road”, and yes, few ever find it. I recently read a quote by Watchman Née. He said , “We have spoken of trying and trusting, and the difference between the two, believe me, is the difference between Heaven and Hell.” Is this an example of a “ false gospel ?”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

"WHAT HAS MAN AND WOMAN DONE TO OUR WORLD"Sin.
There's no new sin under the sun.

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

I cannot cut off the cable, don't have it. Don't cut off the news, it's not on,  don't want it.

Been on a news fast for many decades. Have enough excitement, and plenty enough troubles, of my own.
Besides.  Our Lord said;

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things." ... Philippians 4:8,

You will not find any of those things (
read them again) on the six o'clock news.........
default_cool2.gif.15bf1a9b56cc1da8aa9801563e10ecf3.gif

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1