• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Daniel 8:9 is "explicitly" referring to Antiochus Epiphanes. As a "type" of antichrist, we can expect to see things related to the type to be found in its corresponding anti-type (the endtimes Antichrist.) But not necessarily everything, as types are mere shadows.

In Daniel 8:16 the Lord tells the angel Gabriel to inform Daniel of the meaning to the events shown him.

Daniel 8:16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.

In Daniel 8:17 & 19 the angel Gabriel informs Daniel the events shown him regard the end times.

Daniel 8:17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

The little horn in Daniel 8 is therefore an end time event, and correlates with the little horn, aka the beasts mouth in Daniel 7.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 6/23/2019 at 7:21 AM, Jonathan Dane said:

(an excerpt from my book, Rise of the Little Horn)

A man with no military or political experience announces his run for the most powerful seat in the world. His promise? GREATNESS. He controls the flow of money, and is head over a military that is unmatched in the world. He is consumed with winning politically and fortifying his strongholds. Though initially thought of as a minor threat by his associates, he truly towers over them. He demolishes them by means of abusive and slanderous speech, tears down the character of those who oppose him and flatters and elevates those who admire him. He rises up as if by sheer will. He is an alpha male who plots and manipulates anything and everything to take down his opponents. He is seemingly unstoppable. To the utter amazement of the world, he succeeds at nearly everything he does, despite his lack of deep personal conviction on any issue except self-aggrandizement. His narcissistic pride is evident to all as he continually boasts, exaggerating his achievements and financial worth. He is characteristically disingenuous, so deftly twisting the truth that deceit becomes the norm rather than the exception.

An aura emanates from him that seems to delude people’s thinking; making thoseseemingly intelligentunable to discern truth from falsehood. At some point, these deluded masses begin to view good things as evil and evil things as good. He is untamable, doing whatever he pleases. These characteristics cause other world leaders to fear him. He shows little regard for the support of women, yet boasts of his various adulterous relationships. Despite his inflated claims, he does possess considerable wealth, which he unabashedly flaunts; wealth accumulated through real estate holdings and building projects. Hailed as the consummate praised man of the city, he is a builder of great high towers, bedecked with precious stones and gold. He is obsessed with his name and plasters it on everything he touches.

He is cunning and shrewd; playing his enemies like a game of cards. He is vicious in his desire to win. The concepts of grace and forgiveness find no place in him. Violence follows him wherever he goes; even to the killing of innocents who stand between him and his goals. His false show of religion gains the trust of people of faithdeluding them. He comes to power through the “simple folk” who have been discarded as insignificant. His supporters are unwavering in their commitment, for they worship the ground he walks on. His rise to power coincides with a political uprising and defection. Many will leave their former political affiliations.

His ascension comes at a time of worldwide financial, social, religious, military and civil upheaval. But he will promise to restore law and order, and to soon put an end to crime and violence; a few of many extravagant promises he will never keep. He will establish an extreme vetting process to prevent illegals from gaining access. He will seek the wealth of Iraq as Russia shows signs of escalating military aggression towards the Middle East. Known for his ability to make deals, he promises to make a peace deal between Israel and her surrounding enemies. He plans a restructure of the balance of power in Europe in order to fight terror. The earth will be in global flux.

Who do these paragraphs describe? This portrait was penned thousands of years ago. It is a biblical word picture of the most evil, ruthless killer of all time; a tyrant who will draw the world into the last great mega-battle known as Armageddon. The Bible refers to this man as the Son of Perdition, the Man of Sin, the Wicked One, the Worthless Shepherd, the Beast, the LIE, the Adversary, the Spoiler, the Willful King, the Lawless One, the Desolator, and more. This man’s wickedness grows until, eventually, Satan himself will possess him. He is known to most as the Antichrist. 

(Copyright 2016 - Jonathan Dane - All Rights Reserved)

A good thought provoking post!

Is the one that has come already him? or is he the one to push the NWO into a corner, forcing them to stand up?  They look like they are getting cornered to me.... as I tend to go to the real news and not mainstream media to get the facts.

I see the beast as being wounded right now, as all their dirty deeds are coming out of the closet (those who are of his web). This is a huge wound, but I keep thinking that someone has to push them into a corner......someone God is using for "his" purposes to get this plan into action, and when it's time, they will strike back and nothing will stop them.

I also keep thinking of Jerusalem.  All the trouble will start there when the kings of the north enter.  It will happen suddenly.  The kings of the North come first, then the little horn comes shortly after them.  As the little horn (FP) comes up gaining fame, three kings shall be uprooted.  They would have to be 3 powerful kings who are a threat to this NWO, the kingdom of the beast.  These 3 kings must submit and will no longer have a say on the world stage.  The question is - will the one that has already come be one of those 3 kings?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

13 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:
13 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I Am not defending Trump here, but rather pointing out an error that has crept in to churches, and that is the feminization of culture to the point where an alpha male is viewed as a threat worth labeling "antichrist". I Can assure you, when Jesus comes again he will not come as the meek and lowly "suffering servant", but as the ALPHA male King of kings, taking HIS kingdom by force. 

Ahh, and in that you and I are in 100% agreement. I would just maybe qualify by saying that even though Christ is coming again as a lion does not give us liberty to be one. (Yes -- I speak hypocritically.) We are to be meek - which I consider to be a masculine trait because it bespeaks strength.

Yes indeed, Meekness is not weakness. Meekness is a characteristic of the benevolent alpha male, and what defines a saint. Yes, there are malevolent and benevolent alpha males. Your Hitlers, and Stalins would qualify as malevolent... The picture of the benevolent alpha male I have in my head is the guy in Tiananmen square standing in front of a column of Maoist tanks. Is Trump a malevolent or benevolent alpha male? That is to be determined, But he is standing up to the globalist beast pretty much by himself. Do not mistake his bravado (Me being a transplant from the metro NYC area understand his bravado) for being self serving. 

The following is from Strong's concordance on the word Meek. 

Meekness toward God is that disposition of spirit in which we accept His dealings with us as good, and therefore without disputing or resisting. In the OT, the meek are those wholly relying on God rather than their own strength to defend against injustice. Thus, meekness toward evil people means knowing God is permitting the injuries they inflict, that He is using them to purify His elect, and that He will deliver His elect in His time (Isa 41:17, Luk 18:1-8). Gentleness or meekness is the opposite to self-assertiveness and self-interest. It stems from trust in God's goodness and control over the situation. The gentle person is not occupied with self at all. This is a work of the Holy Spirit, not of the human will (Gal 5:23).

Edited by dhchristian

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

5 hours ago, douggg said:

There are Jews who live in the EU.    

The EU will be the kingdom of the person as the little horn (7th Julio-Claudian family king).

democratically selected.  

(this space)

The EU will be the kingdom of the person as he later becomes the beast (8th Julio-Claudian family king)

given the reins of the EU, made dictator.

Being the King of Israel, as the Antichrist, for about 3 years, before getting impeached so to speak, is sandwiched in between in "this space" above.    

Doug, I'm assuming you are both an adult and well-studied Christian. Please offer me the same courtesy in your tone. I've been a Christian for nearly 50 years, have a book library of some 1000 books, including some 300 on eschatology alone (I've read nearly all of them.) That said, I could do without all the condescension coming from you that I'm an "unlearned, uneducated" man, ad nauseum. Thanks.

Your quotes:

"What the Jews are looking for is the messiah to be anointed the King of Israel.   Israel is not a kingdom at present. The person has to be a Jew in order to qualify." ... "The Antichrist will have to be a Jew, and his religion Judaism, in order for him to become the Antichrist, by being anointed the King of Israel, for a short time (around three years), until he betrays them...accept that Jesus had to be a Jew by scripture - and therefore, the Antichrist has to be Jew."

I understand that, according to the Jewish Scriptures, the true Messiah must be a Jew, from the tribe of Judah, etc. (Basically, all the qualifications that point to the true Messiah, Jesus Christ.) In that, we are in agreement. But your "therefore" regarding the coming Antichrist is based on faulty assumptions, none of which you have thus far proven, namely 1.) The Antichrist will be anointed, "King of Israel." 2.) That that same Israel will suddenly allow their Scriptures to dictate their decisions and behavior. (When has that ever happened?)

Regarding #1, you have yet to provide a single verse of Scripture that shows it to be true. Until you do, I'll assume your assumption is based on #2. But again, your logic is faulty. Time and time again, Jesus showed that the Jewish authorities, in fact, did NOT act nor did they make decisions based on the truth of the Hebrew Scriptures, but rather acted according to their OWN self-interests. How many times did we hear Christ say to the authorities, "You ere because you don't know the Scriptures." AND "You (the Jewish authorites) ignore the weightier matters of the Law." Was the trial of Jesus based on the justice of the Law? I respect that you believe Israel will suddenly act in accordance to the requirements of their Law. I do not. The day will come when the annihilation of Israel will become imminent and they will reach for ANYONE that can save them - Jew or not.

I repeat, the Antichrist will be a perceived as a messiah, NOT to genuine God-fearing Jews (true Israel), but to the secular "modern-day" state of Israel. (You routinely ignore that qualification in your quoting of Scripture passages.) If the Jewish authorities would so eagerly betray their own Scriptures in Jesus' day, what makes you think they will suddenly honor the Word of God during the time of the AC? No my friend, they will not.

Regarding Trump, may I note that he is ALREADY being hailed as Israel's messiah. Israel has a town, a square, memorials, etc. named in his honor. There are signs all around Jerusalem calling on Trump to "make Israel great again." Jared Kushner, whom I suspect may be the False Prophet, is a Jew. Ivanka is a Jew (converted). All his children have married Jewish spouses. Rabbis in Israel have already claimed he is the Messiah.  

Bear in mind this also. We are coming into an age of such deception that truth will be all but absent. Why do you think Trump is working so hard to discredit the media as "fake" and "enemies of the people?" 

Bottom line: I believe the Antichrist will be a messianic figure, not only to the Jews, but for a time, to the entire world. Just how he'll pull that off is yet to be determined, but do it -- he will. No doubt, the Mark of the Beast will play a central role.

I know you have studied a ton and have end-time events all worked out into a neatly packaged system that dots every "i" and crosses every "t." I also know that Trump doesn't "fit" into that system. (He didn't mine initially either.) From that, I conclude three possibilities: Either Trump's not the guy, or your system is based on faulty premises and therefore conclusions (or both).

We'll have to agree to disagree. But for now, my system has one thing yours lacks-- a living, breathing and knowable Antichrist.

2 hours ago, Sister said:

A good thought provoking post!

Is the one that has come already him? or is he the one to push the NWO into a corner, forcing them to stand up?  They look like they are getting cornered to me.... as I tend to go to the real news and not mainstream media to get the facts.

I see the beast as being wounded right now, as all their dirty deeds are coming out of the closet (those who are of his web). This is a huge wound, but I keep thinking that someone has to push them into a corner......someone God is using for "his" purposes to get this plan into action, and when it's time, they will strike back and nothing will stop them.

I also keep thinking of Jerusalem.  All the trouble will start there when the kings of the north enter.  It will happen suddenly.  The kings of the North come first, then the little horn comes shortly after them.  As the little horn (FP) comes up gaining fame, three kings shall be uprooted.  They would have to be 3 powerful kings who are a threat to this NWO, the kingdom of the beast.  These 3 kings must submit and will no longer have a say on the world stage.  The question is - will the one that has already come be one of those 3 kings?

I believe that Trump is the Antichrist, the Beast, the Little Horn. He has yet to step into that rule.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I understand that, according to the Jewish Scriptures, the true Messiah must be a Jew, from the tribe of Judah, etc. (Basically, all the qualifications that point to the true Messiah, Jesus Christ.) In that, we are in agreement. But your "therefore" regarding the coming Antichrist is based on faulty assumptions, none of which you have thus far proven, namely 1.) The Antichrist will be anointed, "King of Israel." 2.) That that same Israel will suddenly allow their Scriptures to dictate their decisions and behavior. (When has that ever happened?)

Where in the Tanach do you find the word "Antichrist" ?

6 minutes ago, douggg said:

Where in the Tanach do you find the word "Antichrist" ?

Don't. Point?

57 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Doug, I'm assuming you are both an adult and well-studied Christian. Please offer me the same courtesy in your tone. I've been a Christian for nearly 50 years, have a book library of some 1000 books, including some 300 on eschatology alone (I've read nearly all of them.) That said, I could do without all the condescension coming from you that I'm an "unlearned, uneducated" man, ad nauseum. Thanks.

Appeal to intellect (1st warning sign)

59 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Regarding #1, you have yet to provide a single verse of Scripture that shows it to be true. Until you do, I'll assume your assumption is based on #2. But again, your logic is faulty. Time and time again, Jesus showed that the Jewish authorities, in fact, did NOT act nor did they make decisions based on the truth of the Hebrew Scriptures, but rather acted according to their OWN self-interests. How many times did we hear Christ say to the authorities, "You ere because you don't know the Scriptures." AND "You (the Jewish authorites) ignore the weightier matters of the Law." Was the trial of Jesus based on the justice of the Law? I respect that you believe Israel will suddenly act in accordance to the requirements of their Law. I do not. The day will come when the annihilation of Israel will become imminent and they will reach for ANYONE that can save them - Jew or not.

Circumventing a legitimate argument against the point he made, in order ignore the validity of the point made. Second warning sign...

Regarding Trump, may I note that he is ALREADY being hailed as Israel's messiah. Israel has a town, a square, memorials, etc. named in his honor. There are signs all around Jerusalem calling on Trump to "make Israel great again." Jared Kushner, whom I suspect may be the False Prophet, is a Jew. Ivanka is a Jew (converted). All his children have married Jewish spouses. Rabbis in Israel have already claimed he is the Messiah.  

Bear in mind this also. We are coming into an age of such deception that truth will be all but absent. Why do you think Trump is working so hard to discredit the media as "fake" and "enemies of the people?" 

As was Obama, and Clinton, and Carter. The media has Long been the propaganda arm of the leftists, Trump has nothing to do with exposing them, they were exposed a long time ago. Seeing as you praise them shows the true motive of this post which is agenda driven.... Warning sign number three.

Bottom line: I believe the Antichrist will be a messianic figure, not only to the Jews, but for a time, to the entire world. Just how he'll pull that off is yet to be determined, but do it -- he will. No doubt, the Mark of the Beast will play a central role.

I know you have studied a ton and have end-time events all worked out into a neatly packaged system that dots every "i" and crosses every "t." I also know that Trump doesn't "fit" into that system. (He didn't mine initially either.) From that, I conclude three possibilities: Either Trump's not the guy, or your system is based on faulty premises and therefore conclusions (or both).

We'll have to agree to disagree. But for now, my system has one thing yours lacks-- a living, breathing and knowable Antichrist.

Belittling alternative views that express serious dialog as lacking qualification. Warning sign number four.

Jonathon this has nothing to do with politics for me personally, I told you I just went through this with Obama being the Antichrist, and the Myriad they had as proofs such him being born on the 216th day of the year (216=6x6x6), and all those people had a Political agenda. Christians are in the world but not of the World, those who are truly His are not pushing a political agenda. Those people that pointed to BHO as the Antichrist are now full of hatred, because their theories have fallen on their face. The fact is, that this now has become the new political attack in this day and age on the WWW to discredit opposition, each side with their trolls and shills at work pushing the opinions of men. Read the following list of the rules of Propaganda, and see that this sort of pitting one Christian against another is detrimental to the church.

• The rule of simplification: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.
  • The rule of disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.
  • The rule of transfusion: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.
  • The rule of unanimity: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.
  • The rule of orchestration: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.

Popular opinion is molded in this way, whether right or left. Power is the goal of these people when they come on forums, to mold opinion in their favor. This is the new Political campaign style that began with the Obama campaign on social media, and he went from being a nobody to POTUS because he was successful at it. If you want a fruitful Christian forum, keep this social engineering out of it as this will lead to the downfall of the system. If I wanted to appeal to my intellect I could, but I would rather point people to the cross and Christ Jesus as opposed Politics, and or intellectual prowess, Like the Words of Paul in 1 Cor. 2...

And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: (1 Cor. 2:4) 

Christ Crucified, was to the Jews a stumbling block, and to the Gentiles foolishness. Those were the political factions of the day as pertaining to the church....

Keep politics out of the church, for then you become nothing more than a mouthpiece for one faction or the other.

18 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Appeal to intellect (1st warning sign)

Circumventing a legitimate argument against the point he made, in order ignore the validity of the point made. Second warning sign...

As was Obama, and Clinton, and Carter. The media has Long been the propaganda arm of the leftists, Trump has nothing to do with exposing them, they were exposed a long time ago. Seeing as you praise them shows the true motive of this post which is agenda driven.... Warning sign number three.

Belittling alternative views that express serious dialog as lacking qualification. Warning sign number four.

Jonathon this has nothing to do with politics for me personally, I told you I just went through this with Obama being the Antichrist, and the Myriad they had as proofs such him being born on the 216th day of the year (216=6x6x6), and all those people had a Political agenda. Christians are in the world but not of the World, those who are truly His are not pushing a political agenda. Those people that pointed to BHO as the Antichrist are now full of hatred, because their theories have fallen on their face. The fact is, that this now has become the new political attack in this day and age on the WWW to discredit opposition, each side with their trolls and shills at work pushing the opinions of men. Read the following list of the rules of Propaganda, and see that this sort of pitting one Christian against another is detrimental to the church.

• The rule of simplification: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.
  • The rule of disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.
  • The rule of transfusion: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.
  • The rule of unanimity: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.
  • The rule of orchestration: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.

Popular opinion is molded in this way, whether right or left. Power is the goal of these people when they come on forums, to mold opinion in their favor. This is the new Political campaign style that began with the Obama campaign on social media, and he went from being a nobody to POTUS because he was successful at it. If you want a fruitful Christian forum, keep this social engineering out of it as this will lead to the downfall of the system. If I wanted to appeal to my intellect I could, but I would rather point people to the cross and Christ Jesus as opposed Politics, and or intellectual prowess, Like the Words of Paul in 1 Cor. 2...

And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: (1 Cor. 2:4) 

Christ Crucified, was to the Jews a stumbling block, and to the Gentiles foolishness. Those were the political factions of the day as pertaining to the church....

Keep politics out of the church, for then you become nothing more than a mouthpiece for one faction or the other.

You are of course making the assumption that my book is politically driven. I assure you, it is not. I am a solidly conservative Christian and primarily voted Repulican my whole life. 

Neither is my book based on silly 666 equations. It's based on Scripture. (I qoute nearly 1000 verses.) 

For the record, I have belittled nothing. In fact, it was I who acknowledged that Doug was well studied. Conversely, he stated the opposite of me.

Next time you post warning signs, check to make sure they're based on reality and not wishful thinking.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

Just now, Jonathan Dane said:

You are of course making the assumption that my book is politically driven. I assure you, it is not. I am a solidly conservative Christian and primarily voted Repulican my whole life. 

Neither is my book based on silly 666 equations. It's based on Scripture. (I qoute nearly 1000 verses.) 

Next time you post warning signs, check to make sure they're based on reality and not wishful thinking.

Then stop ignoring valid point to counter your argument. Trump is not a Jew. He is not universally applauded, in fact the opposite is true, he is universally hated. What he is doing, he is doing alone with little help as even many on the right are opposing him. he is standing up for national sovereignty, which is wholly biblical in that God created the nations for a purpose and confused the Language at Babel for a reason. He is Opposing the false unity the globalists are pushing for, (Iron mixed with Clay)… He is a Jehu character in that he is opposing the Jezebel spirit in this country. In So doing he is giving the church who is full into harlotry a time to reach repentance. I Believe he was placed there by God for a time for this purpose, but when he is gone, all hell will break loose as the Globalist re-establish control, and the Beast of Rev. 13 is just that, a globalist with seven heads, and 10 horns.... No matter how you try you cannot make Trump fit this, for he is pretty much alone in opposing globalism.... bear in mind Jehu did not end up so well after doing the will of God regarding Jezebel, so This is not trying to build Trump up as some sort of messiah, But one that he is doing the will of God for now...  He may even be the mortal wound to one of the heads of the globalist beast.