iamlamad

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

Some people may see this as giving false hope to Israel.  Remember only a remnant are saved.  Not saved as in taking part in the first resurrection, but saved as in being spared to right the wrong by repenting and showing good fruits.

It is better to take part in the first resurrection, than to have hope in being a remnant.  The door to Christ is open to all who want to be a part of that exciting day and have a share in his glory.  To have death conquered and be standing there in white wearing the righteousness of the kingdom that Christ so freely offered, is what we yearn and live for...to be accepted.

This is our hope, but the rest of what's to come is already written and none can change it.  It is truth.

Edited by Sister

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Sister said:

Some people may see this as giving false hope to Israel.  Remember only a remnant are saved.  Not saved as in taking part in the first resurrection, but saved as in being spared to right the wrong by repenting and showing good fruits.

It is better to take part in the first resurrection, than to have hope in being a remnant.  The door to Christ is open to all who want to be a part of that exciting day and have a share in his glory.  To have death conquered and be standing there in white wearing the righteousness of the kingdom that Christ so freely offered, is what we yearn and live for...to be accepted.

This is our hope, but the rest of what's to come is already written and none can change it.  It is truth.

Absolute truth, Sister: HOPE: Blessed hope.
Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

What possible hope is there in believing one will be overcome and lose their head? Would there not be much better hope in believing we can "escape all these things?"
Edited by iamlamad
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/4/2020 at 1:27 PM, abcdef said:

Yes, but which crashing of the system is it?

The relationship between God and Israel after the flesh came crashing down when Israel rejected the kingdom after Pentecost.

The "system' crashed down again in 70 AD when Jerusalem fell.

It says in Heb 12:26-27, that God will shake the heavens and the earth once more. It also says that this temporal material universe shall not remain. This shaking has not happened yet.

The stone shows Jesus coming, but it is the second coming for salvation that shakes the material world and causes it to fly away.

That is when there is a new earth. (filled the earth)

In the days of these kings, ......, but which kings?

The 10 divided kings, or one of the other kings?

The kingdom was "set up" on Pentecost, that would be just after the iron began.

The first division of the statue is in the legs, so the kingdom must come before the division, because the establishment of the kingdom causes the division. The continued division of the iron is also caused by the church.

The devouring of the statue is the conversion of the people into the christian kingdom.

It has been thought that the dividing and devouring of the statue happens after the stone strikes, but after the stone strikes the statue is a grinding to powder which is individual souls for the wheat/chaff judgment.

The nations which the statue represents must be divided and devoured into the church/kingdom. That happens before the stone strikes.

The statue ends, when the opposite of the beginning, of the statue happens.

That is, the statue began when Jerusalem fell to Babylon. It will end when Israel is restored to Jerusalem (1967).

Since Jerusalem is already restored to Israel, it shows the end of the toes has already happened and the stone is about to strike.

--------

After Jerusalem falls, the stone will strike.

Maybe years, maybe months, but Israel is surrounded by the kings of the east from across the Euphrates (Iran) and the forces of Magog (The gentile nations).

It only a short time now.

The beasts in Daniel 7 are written so as to cause the reader to refer back to the image in chapter 2, but at the same time, they (all four) are END TIME beasts.. It is my guess that the first beast will be Iraq (Babylon), the second beast Iran (Persia), the third beast Greece (Greece kept its name), and Rome. "Rome" used to control all or most of Europe today AND THE MIDDLE EAST, so anyone can guess what part of "Rome." 

On 7/4/2020 at 12:04 PM, Sister said:

Hello there abcdef

Yes, each part of the body represents a kingdom.  The legs of iron represent Rome.  Rome ruled for the longest period out of all these kingdoms here.

Where the legs end, the feet start, the feet of iron and clay.

The statue ends when the end time kingdom is ruling (the 10 toes), because that's when Christ comes and crashes that whole system of kingdoms down.

Daniel 2:42   And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

Daniel 2:43   And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Daniel 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

The statue ends when Christ returns, during the days of the 10 toes.  This is when all the kingdoms become the kingdoms of the Lord, and all the dominions of the earth will be given to the saints.

Daniel 7:27   And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Iron mixed with clay:  Islam will not "mix" anywhere. No mater what nation, no matter how many invade or infiltrate, they never "mix." There is no "melting pot" for Muslim immigrants (invaders?).  Just my opinion.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

8 hours ago, Sister said:

Isaiah 45:13   I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 45:14   Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.

Revelation 11:15   And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Isaiah 60:3   And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Isaiah 60:4   Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

Isaiah 60:5   Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

Isaiah 60:6   The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.

Isaiah 60:7   All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

Isaiah 60:8   Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

Who are they?

Isaiah 60:9   Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

Isaiah 60:10   And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

Isaiah 60:11   Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

Isaiah 60:12   For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

Isaiah 60:13   The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.

Isaiah 60:14   The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 60:15   Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.

Isaiah 60:16   Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Isaiah 60:17   For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.

Isaiah 60:18   Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

Isaiah 60:19   The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

Isaiah 60:20   Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

Isaiah 60:21   Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

Isaiah 60:22   A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

Sister,

These scriptures are a good example of ones attributed to the mill. period.

What we should Understand is that Isaiah's writings cover a number of subjects, as the return of Israel from the Babylonian captivity, the beginning of the Pentecost kingdom/church in the new covenant, and the eternal kingdom with God.

The point would be, which subject is Isaiah writing about in the passage quoted?

--------------

It is obvious that there are no verses that directly say that these verses in Isaiah and other OT prophets are about the mill. period. 

So to say that they are is an assumption.

----------------

Why do you believe that these verses are about the mill. period and not about the church of the new covenant in our past and present day?

9 hours ago, Sister said:

Rev 18

1 John 2:16-17,

Why do you believe that Rev 18 is the place where this happens? It shows the fall of "Babylon" but that is not the end of lust and pride etc. for all of mankind.

Even in the following chapter 19, where the beast is defeated, in v. 21 it says that there is a remnant of the beast that remains to be defeated with the gospel sword.

In ch 20 it shows the pride and arrogance of Magog attacking Jerusalem.

So how is Rev 18 the end of all lust and pride?

9 hours ago, Sister said:

There will still be death during the millennium, but a man will live to a hundred years old.  The remnants of the gentiles and Jews are still flesh.

The saints cannot die however, because they are quickened, and are now spirit, like Jesus. They will minister to those in the kingdom and be used to minister to the gentile nations.  They will be the kings and priests of the kingdom of God, and will oversee the kings and rulers of the earth.  They are judged loyal to Christ and can be trusted to rule with him.  They are all on the same team and none can be corrupted.  They are perfected and will possess perfect wisdom and judgement. 

The goal of the 1000 years is to bring as many people to Christ as possible, without Satan around.  To spread one truth.

The earth is at rest during the thousand years, but as time goes on, some nations will not obey.  This will make the conditions ripe for when Gog comes.

What will stand out is the kingdom area where the Jews are brought back.  None will rebel.  All will die blessed.  The land and the people are blessed because they are obeying the Lord Jesus Christ now.  Jerusalem will become the model nation and will go out preaching the kingdom to all the nations.  She can do this for she is holy now.  Her land is healed and the Lord is with her. 

You see this cannot happen now, until Christ comes and corrects Israel.  She will be punished, just like all the nations, and after her punishment is done, and she acknowledges her sins, and Christ, she will receive mercy and will never turn back.  To ignore all this is to ignore what God has prophesied and foretold through his prophets concerning Israel.  They will come with supplications and tears, they will realise the one they rejected was the one who came to save them.  Israel will never forget, but many of the gentiles will after many generations.

Sister,

Jesus will not set foot on this planet again.

The reason is, that anyone in the flesh who sees the face of Jesus in His Glory will die. Ex 33:20.

Rev 20:11 tells us what happens when we see the face of Jesus, this material heaven/universe and earth fly away.

-------------

There is no paradise in the flesh, no real spiritual peace,

As long as there is flesh, there will be sin.

When the flesh is laid down then it is the end of sin for the souls in Jesus.

---------

Once some thought that when the kingdom came it would be a material world kingdom with armies and weapons.

But Jesus clearly said that His kingdom was not of this world.

We know that ours is a spiritual kingdom with the gospel sword and the shield of faith for weapons.

The kingdom is in us and we are in the world, but the kingdom will never be of this world, that is, we will not point and say, "The kingdom is this way", or "over there is the kingdom", because it is not of this world.

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:

The beasts in Daniel 7 are written so as to cause the reader to refer back to the image in chapter 2, but at the same time, they (all four) are END TIME beasts.. It is my guess that the first beast will be Iraq (Babylon), the second beast Iran (Persia), the third beast Greece (Greece kept its name), and Rome. "Rome" used to control all or most of Europe today AND THE MIDDLE EAST, so anyone can guess what part of "Rome." 

Hi,

Daniel 2:38 names Nebuchadnezzar specifically as the head of gold, so the gold head can only be him and no other.

Since his kingdom fell and was followed by Media/Persia, history proves that the statue time line is correct.

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Iron mixed with clay:  Islam will not "mix" anywhere. No mater what nation, no matter how many invade or infiltrate, they never "mix." There is no "melting pot" for Muslim immigrants (invaders?).  Just my opinion.

In the statue time line it shows that the clay arrived during the feet period when the Roman Empire was still intact.

The fall of the empire is shown when the feet divide into the toes, it becomes completely divided.The Roman Empire lasted until about 476 AD.

But Islam didn't catch until the 700's.

Since the clay appeared before the fall of Rome, it cannot be Islam.

The best that we can say about the clay is that they would be non-Roman people.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

40 minutes ago, abcdef said:

Jesus will not set foot on this planet again.

Zech 14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which [is] before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, [and there shall be] a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

• Thumbs Up 1