• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Just a commentary here. I'm no expert on the subject, but this was of notable interest. Sorry, but it is a little lengthy. I can't vouch for any biblical accuracy from the author. It is as it is. 

It is a commonly accepted theory regarding the woman reference.  I would suggest if you have the interest, give Ezekiel 23 a read sometime, in my opinion it may explain the two women in Revelation.

God bless

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/30/2019 at 12:13 PM, Tampered With said:

Well, personally I see it leading toward fulfillment of Isaiah 17:1

Isaiah 17:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

1“Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.

I agree. This could be the trigger that sets everything into motion and the fast track. Just here in the last year Israel has done many preemptive sortie strikes in Syria you don't hear about through major media; and it appears to be escalating. With the descriptions given in Jeremiah 49: and Isaiah 17:, I can think of only one weapon Israel will use to accomplish this. I believe the Mossad is the best intelligence service in the world. I don't doubt there's an over abundance of chemical and biological weapons being stored in Damascus. 

What possibly would cause Israel to use its last resort, the Samson Option? Could it be that Israel gets wind that a plan is in progress to use NBC weapons on Israel??? Damascus is the headquarters of Israels enemies and terrorists groups. One single strike there would be the most effective countermeasure they could take. 

We're seeing first hand scripture lining up and being fulfilled. One day we're going to wake up one morning [Lord allowing], and hear of the news of Damascus is no more. Major media is immediately going to compare it to WW II Japan and tensions globally will be extreme. It's coming!

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

5 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

It is a commonly accepted theory regarding the woman reference.  I would suggest if you have the interest, give Ezekiel 23 a read sometime, in my opinion it may explain the two women in Revelation.

God bless

Thanks, bro. I've always been a 'dispy' myself, and will probably never alter from it. 

On 10/30/2019 at 12:47 PM, Alive said:

Yup---that seems fairly clear at this time.

Didn't I read that they have the second largest army in NATO?

Not only that but... Have you noticed Trump is walking on pins and nettles dealing with Turkey? We seem to forget the number of nuclear armed missiles we have stationed there. When and not if, Turkey leaves or is kicked out of NATO for their drastic turn around from wanting to join the EU, friend of Israel, etc., to radical Islam and the glory days of the Ottoman Empire.... Does anyone think Turkey is going to allow anyone to dismantle and take those weapons away? 

Just a reasonable thought of mine?

On 10/30/2019 at 12:51 PM, Tampered With said:

The Turkish Armed Forces is the second largest standing military force in NATO, after the U.S. Armed Forces.

The Global Firepower website ranks Turkey 14th in the world for military strength in terms of active military manpower, listing 410,500 people as being militarily active (from a population base of 79,414,269). 185,630 are also listed as being in reserve, ranking Turkey 38th.

Most military personnel serve in the army, or Turkish Land Forces. It boasts a strength of approximately 315,000 soldiers, 3,778 tanks, 7,550 armoured fighting vehicles, 1,013 self-propelled guns, 697 towed-artillery pieces, and 811 multiple-launch rocket systems

And dozens of American nuclear missiles that can be taken over at anytime at their discretion. Making them #1 in the entire region.

On 10/30/2019 at 1:11 PM, Diaste said:

True.

The beast rises from one of the 4 after Alexander. That is the criteria.

It's not axiomatic there is a contemporary geopolitical entity from which he must emerge at the head.

Many thought he was a legitimate caliph, which is a king, or absolute ruler etc. The Iron kingdom is not like other kingdoms as we see the fourth beast was diverse from the rest.

This is one bit of evidence among other evidence which leads me to the conclusion the beast is the head of Islam. That would be a very different beast and that leader would be a king consolidating other kings of Islam under his banner.

I am not of the mind the beast comes from a particular country, but instead a region. From there he begins his campaign with the power and authority given by the dragon and permitted by the Most High.

The role of Islam and the last days are certainly becoming more and more clear. Studying scripture and prophecy 10-20-50+ years ago, how many scholars, clergy and teachers deciphered the role of Islam? I'm certainly not as dogmatic in my life long held views as things are shaping up. Many fine scholars and teachers have also amended their views of the players of end-time events. I believe we all may be in for some surprises with our hermeneutics as it unfolds according to God's plan. It amazes me just how fast things are lining up for end-time events!

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

That's where I'm convinced it will be centered. Babylon figures heavily in eschatology and it's not mere coincidence the Precious Metal kingdoms of Dan 2 all ruled from that city.

The idea of Babylon is its own discussion as it represents a great many things. That being said the city could rise again fulfilling many prophecies. 

Ever think about the role the United Nations has and will play in end-time events? The UN has been screaming for years they need more room to expand and want out of New York [nowhere to expand to]. At present, our President is not a fan boy of the UN and has cut some funding and made life miserable for their One World Order. I believe they are going to eventually move to serve their purposes. Where would be the ideal place to relocate to? For many reasons, I submit Babylon. Time will tell and the time I believe is short.

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

There was Babylon the city, which was destroyed; although Saddam for a while tried to restore it. Babylon the city was partly inhabited until sometime in the first century A.D.

And then there is Babylon the region, which will be destroyed sometime in the future, by the Medes = Kurds.

Isaiah 13

Prophecies about Babylon

1 The oracle concerning Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw. 2 Lift up a standard on the bare hill, Raise your voice to them, Wave the hand that they may enter the doors of the nobles. 3 I have commanded My consecrated ones, I have even called My mighty warriors, My proudly exulting ones, To execute My anger. 4 A sound of tumult on the mountains, Like that of many people! A sound of the uproar of kingdoms, Of nations gathered together! The LORD of hosts is mustering the army for battle. 5 They are coming from a far country, From the farthest horizons, The LORD and His instruments of indignation, To destroy the whole land.

Judgment on the Day of the LORD

6 Wail, for the day of the LORD is near! It will come as destruction from the Almighty. 7 Therefore all hands will fall limp, And every man's heart will melt. 8 They will be terrified, Pains and anguish will take hold of them; They will writhe like a woman in labor, They will look at one another in astonishment, Their faces aflame.

9 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, Cruel, with fury and burning anger, To make the land a desolation; And He will exterminate its sinners from it. 10 For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not flash forth their light; The sun will be dark when it rises And the moon will not shed its light. 11 Thus I will punish the world for its evil And the wicked for their iniquity; I will also put an end to the arrogance of the proud And abase the haughtiness of the ruthless. 12 I will make mortal man scarcer than pure gold And mankind than the gold of Ophir. 13 Therefore I will make the heavens tremble, And the earth will be shaken from its place At the fury of the LORD of hosts In the day of His burning anger.

14 And it will be that like a hunted gazelle, Or like sheep with none to gather them, They will each turn to his own people, And each one flee to his own land. 15 Anyone who is found will be thrust through, And anyone who is captured will fall by the sword. 16 Their little ones also will be dashed to pieces Before their eyes; Their houses will be plundered And their wives ravished.

Babylon Will Fall to the Medes

17 Behold, I am going to stir up the Medes against them, Who will not value silver or take pleasure in gold. 18 And their bows will mow down the young men, They will not even have compassion on the fruit of the womb, Nor will their eye pity children. 19 And Babylon, the beauty of kingdoms, the glory of the Chaldeans' pride, Will be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. 20 It will never be inhabited or lived in from generation to generation; Nor will the Arab pitch his tent there, Nor will shepherds make their flocks lie down there. 21 But desert creatures will lie down there, And their houses will be full of owls; Ostriches also will live there, and shaggy goats will frolic there. 22 Hyenas will howl in their fortified towers And jackals in their luxurious palaces. Her fateful time also will soon come And her days will not be prolonged.

Not many people know the Kurds are the ancient Medes. You do your homework  :thumbsup:

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

The role of Islam and the last days are certainly becoming more and more clear. Studying scripture and prophecy 10-20-50+ years ago, how many scholars, clergy and teachers deciphered the role of Islam? I'm certainly not as dogmatic in my life long held views as things are shaping up. Many fine scholars and teachers have also amended their views of the players of end-time events. I believe we all may be in for some surprises with our hermeneutics as it unfolds according to God's plan. It amazes me just how fast things are lining up for end-time events!

Very true. I know my understanding has grown and changed. A natural cycle as we learn more and get closer to the time. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Ever think about the role the United Nations has and will play in end-time events? The UN has been screaming for years they need more room to expand and want out of New York [nowhere to expand to]. At present, our President is not a fan boy of the UN and has cut some funding and made life miserable for their One World Order. I believe they are going to eventually move to serve their purposes. Where would be the ideal place to relocate to? For many reasons, I submit Babylon. Time will tell and the time I believe is short.

I used to be a big believer in the UN and the EEC as players in the end of the age, even the identity of the Iron kingdom was thought to be the UN and the beast was the SecGen. 

In doing the leg work over the years I don't see that as possible. In my mind eschatology is centered around Israel, Jerusalem, Mesopotamia, and the nations that surround Israel. 

There is new order coming but it isn't the one we all have been hearing about.

• Thumbs Up 1