Ineedhugs

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

The same Jesus that said these things in this prayer later said, after the Cross, that ALL of our sins were forgiven because His Crucifixion paid the price  for the “ sins of the World”. All one has to do is Believe it.We now forgive others because we have ALREADY been forgiven.It comes natural....like almost everything Spirit Driven....

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

I have repeatedly said that what I believe is not about "works" and not about "earning" Heaven .. all I am saying is that Jesus paid the punishment and that does not mean those who are born again and saved can sin willfully and not repent aka turn back to God and to doing His Will and still be in Heaven for eternity .

But then you turn around and tell me my Salvation depends on me "confessing" and "repenting" of my sin!!!!!!!!

Why can't you see that?????????????

You have been saying for the last 17 months that I have to "continually" repent of my sin from the moment I was saved and then for as long as I live up to the time I either die or am Raptured, ...is that not correct, is that not what you are saying?

So, ...HERE are some of many verses I'll ask you to explain and answer my questions...

If Jesus died for my sins on the Cross 2,000 years ago, and then He saves me in '86 and and I live my life and die from a heart attack with just one "unconfessed" and one "unrepented" sin, that means Jesus DID NOT die for ALL of my sins, ...what you are saying is He FORGOT that one...

Does that means we all need to blot out this Scripture in our Bibles:

As far as the East is from the West, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.   Psa 103:12

Please notice it's past tense, ...but according to you, I'm not to believe this verse? 

Then how about these verses:

Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He retaineth not His anger for ever, because He delighteth in mercy.  He will turn again, He will have compassion upon us; He will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.  Mic 7:18-19 

Are you telling me is that He "forgot" one of my sins and it's still written in my book Col 2:13-14 and I'm to disregard these verses too and blot them out of my Bible?

How about this one:

When Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished,” and He bowed his head and gave up His spirit.   John 19:30

Do you want me to believe that Jesus is wrong, it's not "finished" for ALL of His Blood Bought, born again children again, His Blood DID NOT pay for that "last unconfessed and unrepented" sin of mine/ours? 

So then we "must" blot out all references to His "Blood" being sufficient for our salvation in our Bibles?

Also, this verse is NOT Truth either and needs to be blotted out of our Bibles?

I write these things to you who believe in the Name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life. 1 John 5:13

Are you saying I must "reject" what the Holy Spirit has written and  believe in the Bible according to Margot?

Please, please tell me/us that is not so...

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Margo--let me ask again. Who is teaching you these things.

Who is tutoring you and telling you what to say?

• Brilliant! 1

5 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

that's easy .. God is through HIS Holy Spirit inspired Word and Truth .. I put my complete trust in God, not in man .. 

No--you are in error. You may think that your are trusting God, but you are not.

You are trusting in your own ability to be sorry. You are trusting your own efforts. You trust your fidelity to constantly repent.

There is no mixing of Ishmael and Isaac. There is no mixing of flesh and spirit.

You are like all the rest that espouse these things--in reality crying out "oh that Ishmael might live".

Gen. 17:18 And Abraham said to God, “Oh that Ishmael might live before You!”

At this time, Abraham pleaded with God that the son of the flesh would serve God's purpose.

We know that it is Isaac, who is the son of the promise and a type of Christ.

God gave His son to be the answer and solution to our inability to please the righteousness requirement of God.

Jesus became our righteousness. He substitutes our filthiness with His perfect righteousness.

You cry--"oh that Ishmael might live".

You don't know you are doing this because you have been deceived. You have no idea what the Gospel is.

I pray that your eyes are opened to truly know the riches in Christ.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

11 minutes ago, Alive said:

You don't know you are doing this because you have been deceived. You have no idea what the Gospel is.

Steady on, brother. That's enough of the vitriole I think. There is a case for confession and repentance that restores relationships between members of the body of Christ and realigns our walk with Christ.

This from James writing to those he called "brethren". Jas 4:8-10
(8)  Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double minded.
(9)  Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
(10)  Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

1Jn 1:5-10
(5)  This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
(6)  If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
(7)  But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanses us from all sin.
(8)  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
(9)  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
(10)  If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Jas 5:13-16
(13)  Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
(14)  Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
(15)  And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
(16)  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

There is no vitriol here, Michael. None. Margo thinks that in order to stay saved, she must work. This is not the same as what you describe.

There is more. Do you know who Ishmael is? He is the son of the flesh and became the enemy of Israel and still is to this day.

A son of God can't say--yes I accept Isaac (Christ), but also want a piece of Ishmael who will keep me in the blessing of Isaac.

Ishmael is incapable of helping Isaac. The flesh is incapable of helping Christ in you.

This isn't the way it works.

I have explained as have others that the Father placed us into Christ and that we are there in Him in heaven. He relocated you from the 1st Adam to the 2nd Adam. You died and were risen 'In Him' with a new nature.

This is a divine change of Nature and cannot be reversed. This is the most basic fundamental Truth and everything follows this and must bow to it.

You are no longer of Adam's race. Yes you sin and yes you confess and repent while still in this earthen vessel. In the meantime and forever, the only righteousness you have that satisfies God is 'Christ'.

God took a cat and made that cat a dog. God did this. You cannot become a cat again. Nobody but God is capable of making one kind a different kind.

And we are talking about Divine Life, here. Just think about that for a while and give your doctrine a rest and enter the only true Rest. He will keep you and never forsake you and if you wander, He will chase you down. Because He loves the sons the Father gave Him and will not lose a single one.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

obviously, not the answer you wished to hear .. well, too bad, but as I said, I put my trust in God, not man .. STAY WITH GOD or STRAY WITH MAN!!!! .. contrary to some people's opinion here, THERE WILL BE NO UNREPENTANT SINNERS IN HEAVEN .. NONE .. IMPOSSIBLE .. ONLY REPENTANT ONES WHO TURNED BACK TO GOD AND HIS WILL AND DID NOT NULLIFY CHRIST'S SACRIFICE BY THINKING THEY COULD SIN AND NOT REPENT AND STILL GO TO HEAVEN FOR ALL ETERNITY .. THEY WILL BE THE ONES LISTED IN THE LAKE OF FIRE!!!!!

@Alive, I said what I mean and I mean what I say .. I go with God and God only .. if you think that is wrong, so be it .. I don't .. let this be the end of it all as we are never going to agree .. you just don't see the light and I do .. 

“ There is a way that sounds right to man.....”

On display here is “ a zeal for God, Without knowledge”.......

” Lucky Repentance” is not Biblical ...it’s a way that “sounds right” to some with Pride that tells them they just “ Gotta” do something! They completely ignore God’s Way Of dealing with the guy who bumps his head, says a bad word and dies without repenting. It ain’t “ Man’s Repentance”....... It’s “ God’s Grace”.....

Grace. The ONE THING that has saved every man that was ever saved, yet.......comb through the posts of the Modern-Day Judaizers— they never mention it.Understanding Grace and RESTING in it is the ONLY thing that sparks the Love that God wants.....a Love that automatically brings about the obedience they all cry about.As Luther said... “ They think they can teach Faith and they don’t even know what it means” Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

1st there is no fear in Christ. That fear never came from Him. When I was very young I asked Him..how can you send all these people to hell (forgive Father). He said "For God so loved the world. Everyone gets a choice". I am not like most. I believe its far easier to be saved than lost. Do we really fully understand the LOVE He has for this world? Remember the angels that fell? There were with Him in all His glory and fell. There is no salvation for them.

Now we have man that has been in darkness with sin all around us. He knows this. He told them "if you were blind you would have no sin. You say you see your sin remains". So many are blind. So many struggle so hard to know which TRUTH is the real one. He knows this. Again these thoughts that lead to fear.. are NOT FROM HIM! God has not given us the spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind.

About some that "seen hell". I have listen to so many. Seems GOD is confused about it also :) So many stories .. don't flow at all.

I always make sure it lines up with the word. There seems to be one that is well known. I give you one example why I do not believe that person seen hell. He said when we stand before God (great white thorn judgement) "demons will drag you to hell" <---this is no where in the word. And there were other things said that don't line up with the word.

Its not that easy to be lost. Remember He leaves the 99 to go after that ONE! People sent to hell are those that follow Satan so they receive the same reward. No one will be sent to hell and NOT know why. They know they made that choice. You think we have more love more compassion grace mercy forgiveness then the king of Kings? :) Have no fear. He is just. Remember when God came down and talked to Abraham? Abraham keep asking if there is 50 then if there are just 10 righteous. God didn't stop Abraham from going on. Abraham stopped. Yet in that city God told Lot "as long as you are here I can do nothing". For just one righteous He could not destroy that city.

What I know...is there is no one that knows the LOVE He has for this world. His creation. He left heaven. He took our place. He suffered for us. A man that new no sin. Said I will take there place. Took the place of those that hated Him. And then "forgive them Father for they know not what they do". All of this will not turn out like man says. Man will always be wrong. So relax and have faith that He will make sure all KNOW He came died for them.

And as wonderful as some stories are.. take them with a grain of salt. SOME stories don't line up with the word.

On 12/17/2019 at 3:23 PM, nzkev said:

Oh no Alive is in the box now there will be many questions! Remember you always have the right to remain Silent...., you might come across as too nice Bro people keep thinking they can change your mind :) Frienduf don't follow the pope and put those hands up..time to do a little dance:dance: and return to our Bibles!

I'm finding this very entertaining And interesting, Thanks for your discussion and doing it in the open:t2:

I answered the first couple sets of questions and now all I get is crickets.

On vacation?