• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings warrior

Oh yes-DUH!!!! lol,It didn't click until you said "Orwell".....silly me!

Gee,I wrote a reply & its not here-I purposely logged on to my desktop because I'm sick of losing whatever I write on Chromebook and now  I lost one here,it never happens to me with the MS software so I probably forgot to hit "submit",I sure do miss the autosave and I dont know how  to use Word so see what happens next,do I feel like writing all over again................nah

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I don't think so. 

Are you sure? You live off the grid? Don't have mail or packages delivered from all those people who have handled it? Never got the flu from a computer virus  :D

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

22 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Everything is closed here except grocery stores, pharmacies and drive thru or to go eateries. Emergency rooms are still open and so are hospitals. 

Having difficulty finding bread here, and I hear eggs are hard to find.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings warrior

Oh yes-DUH!!!! lol,It didn't click until you said "Orwell".....silly me!

Gee,I wrote a reply & its not here-I purposely logged on to my desktop because I'm sick of losing whatever I write on Chromebook and now  I lost one here,it never happens to me with the MS software so I probably forgot to hit "submit",I sure do miss the autosave and I dont know how  to use Word so see what happens next,do I feel like writing all over again................nah

With love-in Christ,Kwik

if you are writing a post and click somewhere outside the box so that the cursor goes away and then hit backspace my computer goes back a page and everything is gone....   and even knowing that I do it a couple of times a day.'

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,234
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Most things.. for 3-6 weeks is all. Macys is closing its stores still Mar 30. I PRAY for all those that work full time there.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

Having difficulty finding bread here, and I hear eggs are hard to find.

I went shopping today. Hardly any bread. No toilet paper or kleenex. Alot of the boxed prepared foods that last a long time were gone. 24 packs of bottled water was gone as well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings OO

Thank you Brother,I am so glad to know what it is I keep doing to lose so many posts here,I'm sure it must be that-it's good to finally solve the mystery! Now I dunno if I can stop doing that but at least I will try to be mindful and pay better attention,lol

12 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I went shopping today. Hardly any bread. No toilet paper or kleenex. Alot of the boxed prepared foods that last a long time were gone. 24 packs of bottled water was gone as well. 

Hi Peeps"MM"

Same here and I really don't know why people are out here are hoarding bottled water especially with the local news telling us there is nothing wrong with our water ! I think Floridians have become so used to hurricaine preparedness that their immediate re-action is BUY WATER.....oi vey!

We are soooo very spoiled in America,we have become so accustomed to a very easy way of life that is unlike anywhere else,we take our luxuries for granted & don't even realize many of them are not essential-we have it made.People are in a panic because they fear running out of toilet paper,imagine that?I hope this crises helps many of us in America to count our Blessings & learn what is important & what isn't it.All I'm saying is that instead of panicking over toilet paper it would be better to Praise the Lord that we all have running water in every home,indoor bathrooms,showers and many other comforts that not everyone in this world has.....just my 2 cents

But yes ,Peeps it is the same here,slim pickins in the grocery stores-I suppose they are hoarding in all the States,its so selfish & creating a problem where there doesn't have to be one.I know for myself if worse comes to worst I can do with a spoon & a jar of PB(Peter Pan of course!)My only real concern was cat food ,believe it or not! I can make do but the lil kitties would have to get awfully hungry before they would eat anything other than cat food,they turn their noses up at any kind of people food-even tuna.So I stocked up for them in case I cannot get to a store and then theres cat litter-anyone who has ever had a kitty knows how particular they can get & theres nothing worse than a cat doing their business outside of the litter box-pew

So,if 2 kiittes are my biggest concern I would say that I lead a very Blessed life-I thank God for all that I do have & I think it is safe to say that what I do not have is certainly not needed......I'd love to take this opportunity to encourage everyone to stay focused on our Blessings,remember WHO our Provider is, enter into His Rest with the Blessed Assurance that we are well in His Care                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/16/2020 at 8:13 PM, Angelsarereal said:

Everyone will be exposed sooner or later.  

It is a manufactured crisis.  There is no reason to shut everything down.  It is about controlling people to see what we will put up with, and it is an attempt to destroy world economies so we will come together and accept a global system.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Firm Foundation said:

It is a manufactured crisis.  There is no reason to shut everything down.  It is about controlling people to see what we will put up with, and it is an attempt to destroy world economies so we will come together and accept a global system.  

I would think that might be China's agenda, but the President is doing everything he can to keep us out of a global government.....    and is very busy in undoing the deep state....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

For my outdoor activity, I rock climb.  I have read recently that many climbing site are closing due to the virus.  Rumney, a world known sport climbing area in NH (part of WMNF) posted a request that climbers stay away for now.