ForHisGlory37

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Everyone,  I haven't been on here in awhile.... but I wanted to share this with you all.... you can take it to the Lord in prayer for discernment.  I had been on a 90 day challenge of praying in the Spirit for one hour everyday.  On March 25, after praying I wanted to ask the Lord if He wanted to tell me anything so I sat and waited, and this is what He gave me.  I have heard from Him many times but I hadn't sat still long enough in a long time.  I also write down what I hear in my spirit.  So this is what I heard and I know I need to sound the alarm.  I pray that you have ears to hear and eyes to see.....  I don't claim to be a prophet but I just humbly ask that you read and take it to the Lord as to what you are to do with this.  Thank you...

Daughter, go about your business, keep busy, prepare, for a day of reckoning is coming.  Be ever in My Presence.  You will find  peace and joy in the midst of disaster. There is joy in the LORD.  Watch, pray, be MY Light.  Great shaking coming  Prepare.  Trust in Me, do not doubt!  My Power will be displayed to wake up the sleeping giant  (The Church).   THERE WILL BE BLOODSHED.  WAR!  Take shelter in Me.  Do not look to the world, it will not save you.  Hear My Voice My People!  I AM COMING!  I AM COMING!  I AM COMING!

Then this came the next day.....

You know in your heart what to do.  Meditate on MY WORD.  feast upon it, it will give you strength to endure what is coming.  My provision will come at the right time (finances to complete an assignment)  You are to walk by faith and not by sight.  There is danger coming, the wicked will not prevail.  Manifestations are coming, manifestations of My Glory.  Take heed My child, much deception.  Encourage others.  You will soon see Me, coming in My Glory.

So please brothers and sisters and any unbelievers out there, prepare for the King is coming!  Let us not be found being slothful but going about our Father's business!  Get your house in order and study, meditate, and read His Word! 

blessings,
FHG

Edited by ForHisGlory37
  • This is Worthy 3
  • Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

As Paul said prophetic message can only be given to the gathering congregation under supervision of shepherds n elders n other people with complete gifts of Holy Spirit manifest in them so as to analyze n determine if the prophetic message utterance is Godly from holy Spirit or manmade only, if it is manmade other people with the gift of vision or prophetic utterance Will rebuke it,im not saying ur meSsage is not biblical but  is not screened yet.

Im sure my explanation is not acceptable for those who are not familiar with holy Spirit 9 gifts given to build His church.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Oy Vey! 2

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/28/1934

7 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Hi Everyone,  I haven't been on here in awhile.... but I wanted to share this with you all.... you can take it to the Lord in prayer for discernment.  I had been on a 90 day challenge of praying in the Spirit for one hour everyday.  On March 25, after praying I wanted to ask the Lord if He wanted to tell me anything so I sat and waited, and this is what He gave me.  I have heard from Him many times but I hadn't sat still long enough in a long time.  I also write down what I hear in my spirit.  So this is what I heard and I know I need to sound the alarm.  I pray that you have ears to hear and eyes to see.....  I don't claim to be a prophet but I just humbly ask that you read and take it to the Lord as to what you are to do with this.  Thank you...

Daughter, go about your business, keep busy, prepare, for a day of reckoning is coming.  Be ever in My Presence.  You will find  peace and joy in the midst of disaster. There is joy in the LORD.  Watch, pray, be MY Light.  Great shaking coming  Prepare.  Trust in Me, do not doubt!  My Power will be displayed to wake up the sleeping giant  (The Church).   THERE WILL BE BLOODSHED.  WAR!  Take shelter in Me.  Do not look to the world, it will not save you.  Hear My Voice My People!  I AM COMING!  I AM COMING!  I AM COMING!

You know in your heart what to do.  Meditate on MY WORD.  feast upon it, it will give you strength to endure what is coming.  My provision will come at the right time (finances to complete an assignment)  You are to walk by faith and not by sight.  There is danger coming, the wicked will not prevail.  Manifestations are coming, manifestations of My Glory.  Take heed My child, much deception.  Encourage others.  You will soon see Me, coming in My Glory.

So please brothers and sisters and any unbelievers out there, prepare for the King is coming!  Let us not be found being slothful but going about our Father's business!  Get your house in order and study, meditate, and read His Word! 

blessings, FHG [/quote]

I also have been given a gift from God.

First He showed me almost 400 errors in translating the New Testament GREEK; sometimes no GREEK at all, just the translator's opinion as to what God should have said, in the Translator's own mind.

Then, He showed me evidence (proof?) that Peter was never a Pope; and He showed me Greek words that are in scripture, but were never entered into several Concordances, NOR Lexicons; but have actually been hidden by the scholars. That this is so will become evident when you read the Greek and find it in error in the translation.

I now have to pray for courage to post it so some may be led to repent. Pray for me!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

45 minutes ago, DearOldDad said:

That translator's opinion which he assumed as God's word , well this is the common phenomenon we find in youtube's socalled prophetic message from God.

The gift of prophetic message utterance is only given for the gathering congregation in a special session provided for that purpose, all member with gifts of Holy Spirit must gather n analyze it.

This happens at the church where holy Spirit gifts manifest like at my church.

So if a member of our church claim to hv rcvd words of God in his heart for the people (while he was at home) that Will not b accepted by congregation unless the message is given during service by those with the gift of prophetic utterance n supervised by all present

Because prophetic utterance is the gift of speaking in tongue n Holy Spirit move people's tongue giving message for congregation n not a message given to the heart of somebody.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

blessings,
FHG

Take heed my child ,     needs to be now be said ,  TAKE HEED ALL THAT CALL UPON THE NAME OF JESUS ,   MUCH DECEPTION IS and massive more is at the door .      

Nothing will stop the deceptoin that is and is to grow massive .     The lambs must resist the lie by our faith ,  they must test all things done and said against the written word .

For there will be an even larger number of manifestations on signs and miracles  from the false ones .     REMEMBER the word ,   and HE decieved them by the means of the miracles which he had power to do 

in the sight of the beast . THEY GONNA DUPE a lot of folks by those miracles , and yet their words and actions WILL NOT BE GOSPLE CENTERED , NOR truly centered on the sayings of JESUS nor the apostles .

WATCH OUT ,  they are already amongst many .   ONLY this will blossom and they will cry ,  tis the work of GOD ,   he is in all religions ,  This is his plan they will cry , to UNITE us as ONE .

DO NOT HEED IT .       REMEMBER in deut  chapter thirteen .  EVEN if miracles , a sign or wonder does come to pass , and they are saying let us go after other gods , DO NOT HEED THEM 

I THE LORD GOD do test YOU to see IF YOU LOVE ME with all your heart . REMEMBER IT .       FOR IT WILL RISE UP as a storm of deceptoin and many will buy the lie , as many now even have began to do so .

GO OUT faithful to the KING JESUS my friends .     Learn the word well and FOLLOW AND HEED ONLY THE ONE TRUE KING , KING JESUS .  

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

GOD will END the lie and all who partook of it ,  ON THE DAY OF JESUS .      BUT TILL THEN we must resist the lie and CLING TO THE KING and endure faithful even unto death .  

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings ForHisGlory37

Theres nothing wrong with your dream,its everything we read in Scripture.....don't worry about anyone thinking you are claiming to be a prophet,you didn't,its what we've already read....anyone that knows the Word knows there is nothing out of order here & whoever doesn't know the Word it would be a good time to start reading:heart:Praise Jesus!

With love-in Christ<Kwik

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  33

Let us be like the 5 wise virgins, not the 5 foolish ones.

Jesus is standing at the door and His return is now coming.

Matthew 25:1-13

“Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25:1-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The gift of prophetic message utterance is only given for the gathering congregation in a special session provided for that purpose, all member with gifts of Holy Spirit must gather n analyze it.

Like I said,  I don't claim to be a prophet... but I hear in my spirit for Jesus said, My sheep hear my voice....  I am more like a watchman on the wall, if I see the sword coming I am going to sound the alarm that I don't have your blood on my hands.  Take it to the Lord and ask Him for discernment. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 3

5 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings ForHisGlory37

Theres nothing wrong with your dream,its everything we read in Scripture.....don't worry about anyone thinking you are claiming to be a prophet,you didn't,its what we've already read....anyone that knows the Word knows there is nothing out of order here & whoever doesn't know the Word it would be a good time to start reading:heart:Praise Jesus!

With love-in Christ<Kwik

Thank you sister!  I believe with all my heart that our Lord and Savior is coming soon!  We must prepare ourselves spiritually and be ready to share the Gospel of hope when great shakings come.  We must endure to the end and our faith will be tested and made pure!  Oh what glory!  Oh how wonderful our Father in heaven is!  I'm scared and excited at the same time!  We are to be here for such a time as this!  blessings to you, Kwikphilly!  <3

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 3