IGNORED

The Mark of the Beast (what it really is explained)

BlessedCreator

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

How many people

How many people are actually aware that there is a very old manuscript called the Papyrus 115 but actually has the number of the beast as Chi Iota Sigma (616)?

I think that is common knowledge to serious students of prophecy.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/21/1955

1 hour ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

How many people

How many people are actually aware that there is a very old manuscript called the Papyrus 115 but actually has the number of the beast as Chi Iota Sigma (616)?

It doesn't matter since it is a non-issue to a student of the Word of God.

But to answer your question, probably the antichrist devils responsible for the kind of corruption found on sites like this one who think it is true;

http://www.sda-online.com/public/666.htm

• Followers:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145

2 hours ago, Son of Israel said:

It doesn't matter since it is a non-issue to a student of the Word of God.

With respect, I disagree with the above comment.

It actually is a issue, because the research I have done 616 (chi iota sigma) is the older reading. The 616 reading is based on is the oldest manuscript as far as I am aware.

The question is why the difference? There must be a reason for this.

Edited by The_Truth_Seeker

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/21/1955

2 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

It actually is a issue, because the research I have done 616 (chi iota sigma) is the older reading. The 616 reading is based on is the oldest manuscript as far as I am aware.

I respectfully disagree that it is an issue in the least.  It is not scriptures.  It means nothing to men of God. Anything man invents is most certainly going to be "different" than the Word of God.  That is the reason.  You are chasing after man's ideas in which there is nothing to benefit you.

Rom_3:4  God forbid: yea, >>>let God be true, but every man a liar;<<< as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

I think people here should do a search on google for "under-the-skin biosensor" and see what comes up.

Look where we are headed, and what worries me, is that so many people (in my opinion) will most likely want to have this inside them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

On 7/17/2020 at 9:46 AM, Coliseum said:

Eddy, I respect your deep understanding of the Scriptures. I believe yet, that the Mark of the Beast must be a physical sign. The world will not see the Mark as a system. They will not recognize what has not been given to a believer unless they see that they do not have the Mark. It is based upon what they see, and if they cannot see what they themselves have been given to buy or sell, they will not see we are not part of the world system. We must have a means that will identify us to them because the sign you speak of must be for them a physical sign---something perceived with their five senses. 

Too, if the Mark is not a visible one, how would a Christian whose life is required of him the very day they received Christ, have the understanding and wherewithal to detect something symbolic. God does not want us to stumble. He does not want us to guess. He wants us to see plainly and know when that time appears. A mark on the forehead or on the hand seems pretty plain language to me. Certainly I am not suggesting everything inspired by God is to be taken literally, such as when Jesus said to his disciples that they must drink his blood or eat his flesh. But there are many times he does speak literally. How then, if the Mark is not made plain to the Christian, is he supposed to detect it? More than that, the world must see the distinction as well. How would that be possible unless it were for them, a physical sign that a Christian will not possess? 

As always, God bless. 

We can only know the false in contrast or in the comparison of the truth. Whether the mark is physical or spiritual makes no difference to those that have their eyes on and in Christ Jesus. I believe every spiritual reality will have its physical manifestations.

But for us who are Christians must not worry or have our eyes on the manifestations. We will always be wrong in our interpretations of the physical realm. But we will never be wrong to interpret scripture inwardly and spiritually according to how Christ is unveiling himself to us and in us. 

We must keep our eyes on the kingdom that’s within us first. Scripture says by their fruit you shall know them. The fruits of a Christian in comparison to the unbeliever will be proof positive that Christians have the true mark of God  on them and in them. Paul says this in...., 

Galatians 6:17,

Henceforth, let no one give to me troubles, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus.

John 13:35,

By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love among one another."

The true mark will expose the mark of the beast in unbelievers. We as Christians if we be true believers don’t have to worry about physical manifestations because when you have the mark of God in you and on you, nothing external can make you do anything because in Christ we are not driven by the external but we are driven internally by the Holy Spirit.

Worrying about the external is only the Antichrist spirit trying to get our eyes off of the internal vision of Christ that’s happening right now within us now by and thru the Holy Spirit.

I also respect your views and agree with what you said for the most part. Although a more important factor should be considered. This more important factor is the Kingdom within us not the manifestations of how scripture is playing out or how we think it’s going to be played out in this physical world.

Where do we draw the line between wasting our time on the physical world which will be burned up by the fire of God and the eternal kingdom? One will last forever and the other will be just dust when it’s all said and done. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

On 7/18/2020 at 7:34 PM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

I posted this in a different thread:

My guess is that there will be 600 of those kinds of people who are knowingly, actively doing the bidding of the dragon, a Luciferian kind of group.

We know that there will be 10 horns, and I can account for 6 evil angel princes.  So, the number associated with the man of sin is 600 + 10 + 6.  This is the number of the beast that's found on Papyrus 115.  It's a hierarchy of sorts.  There is the man of sin who is Satan incarnate.  Then there are the 6 angelic princes who make up the beast, then there are the 10 horns who are subservient to the beast (Rev 17:12-13), then there are 600 "elites" who serve as their minions.  That would make the number of those associated with the man of sin, the number of his name, 616 which is consistent with what's found on Papyrus 115.

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I posted this in a different thread:

My guess is that there will be 600 of those kinds of people who are knowingly, actively doing the bidding of the dragon, a Luciferian kind of group.

We know that there will be 10 horns, and I can account for 6 evil angel princes.  So, the number associated with the man of sin is 600 + 10 + 6.  This is the number of the beast that's found on Papyrus 115.  It's a hierarchy of sorts.  There is the man of sin who is Satan incarnate.  Then there are the 6 angelic princes who make up the beast, then there are the 10 horns who are subservient to the beast (Rev 17:12-13), then there are 600 "elites" who serve as their minions.  That would make the number of those associated with the man of sin, the number of his name, 616 which is consistent with what's found on Papyrus 115.

Some time ago I came across a website discussing about the 616. The "Chi Iota Sigma" may actually of been a reference to Hebrew (Tav Vav Lamed).  I checked it out myself and look at the many various Hebrew styles throughout history, and check what the symbols mean.

Edited by The_Truth_Seeker

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

The Mark of the Beast (what it really is explained)

What it is explained is written in Revelation 13:16-18:

• Rev 13:16-18 -> "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.".

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  771
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/07/1947

On 4/22/2020 at 7:02 AM, BlessedCreator said:

Edit: I still do not believe the mark of the beast is a physical mark that is visible on ones body but exactly what it is I do not know for sure. Please do your own research and let God teach you.

The mark of the beast, is not a literal physical mark.
Just as the seal of God (Revelation 7:3) is not a physical mark on the people of God.

That seal we understood as spiritual, in the faith and in
the character; this evil brand we must interpret in like manner, being also
a spiritual mark.

You cannot receive the seal of God without your willingness to serve the Lord and keep His commandments.
Nor can you receive this mark of the beast without willingness to do its commandments and taking an active role
in fighting against God and His saints. A mark that must be spiritually discerned.
(read the Holy Bible and keep God's commandments
and precepts and you will gain this discernment by knowing right from wrong)

There is much fear surrounding this doctrine where there needs not be.
Nobody can unknowingly receive this mark. Those who receive this mark, are made partakers
of the benefits of the beast's spiritual dominion. But by becoming willing servants unto Satan
and his spiritual dominion, have sadly, guaranteed their place in the lake of fire.

Those whose names are written in the Book of Lire are sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.  The indwelling Holy Spirit is the actual seal of God.  SDA teaching is that the seal of God is the observance of the Saturday Sabbath, but  that is a speculation, and ignores the Scripture that says that the genuinely converted are sealed with the indwelling Holy Spirit.

The mark of the beast is the indication of who people are really loyal to.  When the Papal system reunites the churches and the political systems and becomes the whole world order, then those who subscribe to it will indicate the mark of the beast.  The beast is the papal system.  It first appeared as pagan Rome, and when Constantine merged the pagan with the Christian and then handed over power to the Pope, the beast re-emerged as the Holy Roman Empire.  All the evidence of this is found in the prophecy of Daniel when you follow his prophecies through and compare them with history.