IGNORED

BIG, BIG NEWS: RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE ON MARCH 14, 2023?

CLIVE CAMPBELL

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

BIG, BIG NEWS: I JUST LEARNED TODAY THAT THE MORNING AND EVENING SACRIFICES (THE TEMPLE SERVICE) IN JERUSALEM MAY BEGIN ON MAY 8, 2020. THE SANHEDRIN SAYS THAT THEY CAN BEGIN BEFORE THE 4TH TEMPLE (AFTER SOLOMON'S, ZERUBBABEL'S AND HEROD'S) IS BUILT. IF THEY DO START THEN, THEN 1040 (2300-1260) DAYS LATER, ON MARCH 14, 2023, THE RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE WILL COME, BANG ON OR VERY CLOSE TO IT. SEE THE ARTICLE:

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/149193/sanhedrin-to-reenact-hezekiahs-second-passover-sacrifice-on-mount-of-olives/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=After+Request+to+Sacrifice+Lamb+on+Temple+Mt++was+Denied%2C+Sanhedrin+Resorts+to+Plan+B+and+Today+s+Top+Stories&utm_campaign=BIN+-+AM+A%2FB+TEST+-+APRIL+26%2C+2020

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

So very disappointing. 

Not a lot of trust and belief in the Lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Not to worry. God is still in control. No rapture, so do not preach stuff you do not know about please...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

Not to worry. God is still in control. No rapture, so do not preach stuff you do not know about please...

God has told the parable of wise virgins for no good ?

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,313
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

10 hours ago, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

BIG, BIG NEWS: I JUST LEARNED TODAY THAT THE MORNING AND EVENING SACRIFICES (THE TEMPLE SERVICE) IN JERUSALEM MAY BEGIN ON MAY 8, 2020. THE SANHEDRIN SAYS THAT THEY CAN BEGIN BEFORE THE 4TH TEMPLE (AFTER SOLOMON'S, ZERUBBABEL'S AND HEROD'S) IS BUILT. IF THEY DO START THEN, THEN 1040 (2300-1260) DAYS LATER, ON MARCH 14, 2023, THE RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE WILL COME, BANG ON OR VERY CLOSE TO IT

Well, we know what the Lord said about date setting....no one knows.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Justin, here's an email I sent to a Christian brother with some arguments for the resurrection and rapture happening before the final coming of Christ:

Thanks for replying, Ken. A quick reply re some arguments for the resurrection and rapture in 2023 (by the way, Israel will be 75 in 2023. Abram entered the Promised Land when he was 75. Jewish eyes will be opened as Moses and Elijah preach Jesus as Messiah):

1. One of the best pieces of evidence is the fact that Enoch was raptured to heaven 7 years before the end of the first millennium (after 14 B years, with no macro-evolution), if the 7 days of the Genesis prologue were in fact 7 years as the Book of Jubilees asserts and I also believe.

2. Logic: What sense would it make for the resurrection and rapture to occur at the Second Coming? We all ascend into the clouds to meet Jesus, only to immediately return to earth?

3. True Christians will be kept from the hour of testing:

Revelation 3:10 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

10 Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

"Earth" is one of the many figures for Israel in the Bible, so I think this does refer to Israel's testing in the tribulation of the last 7 years.

4. That brings me to Daniel's 70th heptad. It is this last 7-year tribulation period. The "times of the Gentiles" will be fulfilled in 2023. The "fullness of the Gentiles" will have come in and God will especially focus on the Jews. Will any Gentiles be saved in those 7 years? I don't know.

5. Moses and Elijah are descending with Christ in 2023. Moses was resurrected. Elijah was raptured. Moses will receive the resurrected and Elijah will receive the raptured. Then they will descend to Jerusalem.

6. The Holy Spirit in the invisible Church restrained Satan and the demons and the mystery of lawlessness in Paul's day and He does the same in ours, until He is "taken out of the way" by the rapture:

2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

6 And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. 8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;
7. I'll count Israel at 75 as #7.
8. The way I interpret Revelation, I believe the "Come up here" of Rev 4 refers to the resurrection and rature:

Revelation 4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Scene in Heaven

4 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, “Come up here
Ken, I'm sure that I could come up with others from Rev if I worked on it. If you are interested how I see Rev, Google "The Hermeneutical Key to the Book of Revelation" with the quotation marks. Since I wrote it, there is at least one change that I would make. I now believe that Satan and the unbound demons (those not active for the 120 years before Noah's 600th year that Jesus made proclamation to in hell) were bound in hell in 70 AD and released from hell in 1910, 120 years before the 6000th year.

9. Noah and 7 others entered the ark 7 days before his 600th year, the First Day of Wrath. The 7 churches will join Christ in the heavenly "ark," 7 years before the 6000th year, the Second Day of Wrath.

10. I think there is a parallel between the first 7 years of creation and the last 7 years of destruction: at the end of the first 7, Adam and Eve are out of a perfect garden, into a fallen world.; at the beginning of the last 7, the second Adam and His bride are out of a fallen world, into a perfect heaven. Of course the vegetation and earth figure of the garden is also a figure for Israel in the last 7 years. I write about many of the parallels in my Rev paper.

Anyway, 10 is a good number at which to stop.

15 minutes ago, Debp said:

Well, we know what the Lord said about date setting....no one knows.

Debp, of course I don't "know" the day and the hour, but I have a good "guess." I'm not the One Who has recorded in scripture the passages about 2300 days and 1260 days. They certainly give a very strong indication of the day, but at least 1 assumption is made: that the Jewish Antichrist kills Moses and Elijah on the same day that he stops the sacrifices. Rounding of numbers can also be involved, so I do not know the day, but as I wrote: it will be bang on or very close. I actually calculated that the sacrifices would start on May 8, 2020 if the Lord returns on the Sunday after Passover in 2030 before this story came out.

There is NOT a single end-times scenario that does not cheat with the data. Not one. Nada. Nix. Zero!!

Yeshua will come back. Bad stuff will happen just as the prophets foretold - of which Revelation often portrays and repurposes.

Is it possible that the adversary is delaying the fullness of the gentiles by all this eschatology stuff??

I did a post about FOCUS... nobody took any notice.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • This is Worthy 1

3 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

There is NOT a single end-times scenario that does not cheat with the data. Not one. Nada. Nix. Zero!!

Yeshua will come back. Bad stuff will happen just as the prophets foretold - of which Revelation often portrays and repurposes.

Justin, obviously you didn't even read my arguments before replying. Where am I cheating with the data? Be specific.

8 minutes ago, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

Justin, obviously you didn't even read my arguments before replying. Where am I cheating with the data? Be specific.

I did. The restrainer is a 'thing'. Check the Greek grammar. "The fullness of the gentiles" is a neuter thing. As long as this keeps getting delayed, all the other 'sevens' are in God's court. It is God's timetable and He keeps it close to His chest.

Only in retrospect will we see it all... just like the first Advent.

We just do not know for sure. The first advent was cryptic at best - the second is likewise.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thanks 1